Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8768

    Busty Gianna

    Saw Gianna a few weeks ago when she was posting. Big ol titties bit also a big butt huge ass. Dfk BBBJ cfs off of sand lake. Worth it one time for experience. 130 hh. You need to like them big to like her.

  2. #8767
    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone haver the 411 on Mia in Maitland? I don't trust the escort Alligator site but there are like 19 reviews that all say "she amazing. " I'm looking for a QV and I wanted to do some research before I TOFTT. No posts come back for "MIA" or "MAITLAND MIA" or "MIA MAITLAND. " If anyone has any info you can PM me. Thanks in advance. Cheers. SMF1234.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/64134703
    I've seen her, and another monger has also. Its hard because you can keyword search on 3 letter names, but I don't think theres much reviews on her, not sure why. But yeah she's real, supper thiccc and got a phat ass. Her pics are old but she looks pretty much like that, no BBBJ unfortunately, but I got doggy, and CG, some daty but YMMV. Give her a go, don't think you'll be disappointing.

  3. #8766

    Saw her

    I saw her before but she is not very available. BBBJ cfs and some lfk. Think I gave her 80. No problems from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    Team. I wanted to share this quasi-review. I connected with this person over a dating app which turned into a very hot phone conversation. She shared she used to escort so I searched her number after and pulled up several ads on the usual sites including the one I'm linking here. I have not and probably will not end up seeing her, but I can vouch that the enthusiasm she speaks to in her ad is authentic and she's also got a day job, seemingly no management or partner etc etc. Definitely seems to be into this to meet her physical needs as well as financial. Remember our conversation wasn't based on a financial gift. Figured I should share this intel for what its worth since it seems like a unique conversation / situation to find myself in. In the end, it's not what I'm looking for but seems like the right price and bang for buck for many.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/59448299

  4. #8765
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    Team. I wanted to share this quasi-review. I connected with this person over a dating app which turned into a very hot phone conversation. She shared she used to escort so I searched her number after and pulled up several ads on the usual sites including the one I'm linking here. I have not and probably will not end up seeing her, but I can vouch that the enthusiasm she speaks to in her ad is authentic and she's also got a day job, seemingly no management or partner etc etc. Definitely seems to be into this to meet her physical needs as well as financial. Remember our conversation wasn't based on a financial gift. Figured I should share this intel for what its worth since it seems like a unique conversation / situation to find myself in. In the end, it's not what I'm looking for but seems like the right price and bang for buck for many.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/59448299
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed.
    Yea, check bbws section for valarie.

  5. #8764

    Even Better Picture

    Quote Originally Posted by PedroBuilt  [View Original Post]
    First pic 2 legs blend in with the background very well.
    Even more visible, take a look at the profile picture of who owns the number of the actual account at the top of the ad.

    Grain 56.

  6. #8763
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    Team. I wanted to share this quasi-review. I connected with this person over a dating app which turned into a very hot phone conversation. She shared she used to escort so I searched her number after and pulled up several ads on the usual sites including the one I'm linking here. I have not and probably will not end up seeing her, but I can vouch that the enthusiasm she speaks to in her ad is authentic and she's also got a day job, seemingly no management or partner etc etc. Definitely seems to be into this to meet her physical needs as well as financial. Remember our conversation wasn't based on a financial gift. Figured I should share this intel for what its worth since it seems like a unique conversation / situation to find myself in. In the end, it's not what I'm looking for but seems like the right price and bang for buck for many.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/59448299
    She has been reviewed.

  7. #8762

    Redhead Cougar

    Team. I wanted to share this quasi-review. I connected with this person over a dating app which turned into a very hot phone conversation. She shared she used to escort so I searched her number after and pulled up several ads on the usual sites including the one I'm linking here. I have not and probably will not end up seeing her, but I can vouch that the enthusiasm she speaks to in her ad is authentic and she's also got a day job, seemingly no management or partner etc etc. Definitely seems to be into this to meet her physical needs as well as financial. Remember our conversation wasn't based on a financial gift. Figured I should share this intel for what its worth since it seems like a unique conversation / situation to find myself in. In the end, it's not what I'm looking for but seems like the right price and bang for buck for many.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/59448299

  8. #8761
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    She still has an ad on erotic monkey.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kandy-kr...orlando-229610
    Not sure if the "Last Online" part of the ad is accurate but it says April 2021. I tried reaching out to her a few times in the past but heard nothing. She probably found a boyfriend.

  9. #8760

    MIA Maitland?

    Does anyone haver the 411 on Mia in Maitland? I don't trust the escort Alligator site but there are like 19 reviews that all say "she amazing. " I'm looking for a QV and I wanted to do some research before I TOFTT. No posts come back for "MIA" or "MAITLAND MIA" or "MIA MAITLAND. " If anyone has any info you can PM me. Thanks in advance. Cheers. SMF1234.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/64134703

  10. #8759

    Spot the pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Let's play Spot the Pimp! This one may be extra tricky.

    Grain 56.
    First pic 2 legs blend in with the background very well.

  11. #8758

    Kandy krush

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRock20  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys does anyone know whatever happen to Kandy Krush? She was amazing!
    She still has an ad on erotic monkey.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kandy-kr...orlando-229610

  12. #8757

    Kandy Krush

    Hey guys does anyone know whatever happen to Kandy Krush? She was amazing!

  13. #8756

    Spot The Pimp!

    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen this one before, but I was wondering if she one that has been robbing guys?

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/64022945
    Let's play Spot the Pimp! This one may be extra tricky.

    Grain 56.

  14. #8755

    Spot The Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by True21  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/819037147795

    Anyone have first hand knowledge or experience with this girl? I'm not sure of her name so I can't search the forum.

    Thanks in advance for any info.
    Guess who is taking the pool pic!

  15. #8754
    Quote Originally Posted by True21  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/819037147795

    Anyone have first hand knowledge or experience with this girl? I'm not sure of her name so I can't search the forum.

    Thanks in advance for any info.
    Quinn, almost met her the other night but apparently her incall is gross so I went elsewhere. Looks cute though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape