Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,276 to 19,290 of 41292
-
07-07-21 17:19 #22017Regular Member

Posts: 10Cute sweet and petite review 07/ July /2021
After posting about going to see Laniey, Versace, or Vivienne I read a post about this petite girl, which is what I was wanting. True to the other poster, head game is a 7/10, nice but not mind blowing (pun intended). After the BBBJ she said she had one condom left and asked me if I wanted to use it or go raw. Asked her if she charges more for raw and she said yes but not for me this time. Proceeded to raw cowgirl and finished the dream shortly after. Pulled out to climax, I would not trust her to get plan B in the event of an accidental discharge. Could tell she is into candy. Gave me a kiss on the cheek when all was over. Definitely a sweet girl if she does have a candy problem. I had 2 condoms in my pocket, left them on the table so she had more than one in case any of you gents forget yours.
Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 16:05 #22016Senior Member

Posts: 243Same story different angle
Waited till we were dreamed said your to big, can't do this for full time. Made comments about grandpa's being done in 4 minutes. She doesn't want to put in any work anymore. I've seen her before and now she told me why put in the work when she can put in minimal effort and get max return with a guest who is done in 4 minutes as opposed to us dreamers who li k e to enjoy ourselves. GTFOOH. Its not that good, by by alexis.
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 15:20 #22015Senior Member

Posts: 118I stand corrected
Thanks for the report 2-4-1, guess I misjudged the situation. In my defense, with all of these reports of mongers getting robed and set up it's better to be safe than sorry. But I will definitely pay her a visit later today.
Originally Posted by TwoForOne
[View Original Post]
Stay safe gents!
-
07-07-21 13:17 #22014Senior Member

Posts: 35Should of pulled the trigger
She is a really chill girl who knows how to have a good time. A pretty good BBBJ and great doggystyle action. Yes sometimes she has db or a friend for security but no scam or bs issues or clock watching. Not everyone who has a db is bad business. Girls need protection 2. Also she does * and she will let you be in it if you're into that. Overall 8/10.
Originally Posted by SeventyEight
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 12:41 #22013Senior Member

Posts: 118Early Morning Fun
She's staying at Surestay on University, I was going to pull the trigger due to pics being tempting, however when I arrived at location there was a lot of movement, and by that I mean a lot of people outside, DBs / Management. My Spidey senses started tingling so I left.
Quoted me $ for QV.
Proceed with caution.
Stay safe gents!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/532334549342
-
07-07-21 11:24 #22012Senior Member

Posts: 522No way
After striking out all morning. This one hit me back. Despite the bad reviews, was willing to give her a shot anyway. Was feeling a little desperate. LOL. This mf quoted me 150 for a cardate. Bad reviews and all. LOL. Who the hell is running up these prices with providers that shouldn't be charging half of what they charging?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/479652118011
-
07-07-21 11:02 #22011Senior Member

Posts: 226Thanks for info
I inquired and never got any info on here. She is off my list.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 10:40 #22010Senior Member

Posts: 220Toft
Saw this woman on a TOFT (https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/281894330187). Wish I didn't. Pics are definitely her, but super dated and do not represent what you see. She is A LOT heavier in person with a HUGE stomach. The most representative pic is the last one (one with purple lace), almost no tits (if they are there, they are hidden by the gut). Services were mediocre at best- BBBJ was nothing special, mish was rushed and K9 wasn't spectacular either. Somewhat rushed but I think it was just the fact that we didn't vibe. YMMV as always, especially if you like big girls.
-
07-07-21 10:35 #22009Senior Member

Posts: 58Clear your mail box.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 08:52 #22008Senior Member

Posts: 653Big butt Asian in demand
Does anyone know a provider that's Asian with a big butt kind need to fill a specific need at the moment. If any suggests sugar I've experienced her service already.
-
07-07-21 07:06 #22007Senior Member

Posts: 522That's basically how it was the first and last time I seen her. Cool personality but could tell she was high as hell. Used lube on top of lude. Her slick ass actually slipped my protection off I guess in hopes of making me cum faster.
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 00:59 #22006Senior Member

Posts: 158Tall Karmen. Tepid sessioin
Hadn't been out mongering in a while so saw her as well for a hhr although it was supposed to be for an hr but she was sore.
Jeez who hasn't heard that one before? Coms were good and she is at the red roof same place as Sophie who is now a redhead. I guess both are basket cases. That 'hotel' seems to have the dregs of society staying there. Glad I went during the daytime. Body is just ok and she has seriously, small tits. She is not a clock watcher and wants to please but there are some issues. No eye contact with BBBJ but some good deep throat. That was impressive I must admit. She will do cim but NO swallow. Spit mine out after she had already said that she would swallow. Really small breasts and brutal tattoos. Wonder when the face tat is coming? After a good BBBJ went to mish and she tried to please me. But any kind of passion was lacking to say the least. Just seemed like she was going through the motions but in her defense. She didn't rush me.
Just would not recommend her to a buddy or fellow mongers here. She is also in her late 30's and had a dog in a one room hotel room. Feel sorry for the dog having to be with her and in that place all day.
She seems to be going through the motions as well & not really into it. Perhaps its me? That is quite possible. Anyway. Shortened the session to a hhr b / c she was complaining of soreness. In our conversation, she let slip that she prefers women to men. When I hear that I knew that I wasn't going back. Did allow BBFS w cip but I went with cim. She's ok but I wouldn't do an hour with her. Just went with 120 for the hhr. If you are going to c her would just do the hhr.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/406150041651
-
07-07-21 00:45 #22005Senior Member

Posts: 68No idea but she's very sweet. Definitely has management though, had some people knock at my door because I extended my stay, however she never took the latch off and just told them to leave. She seemed like she was okay with dining out she tried to throw the thing on me LOL. Rates are 10 above standard.
Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 00:41 #22004Senior Member

Posts: 68Melissa
Had a great time with Meli last night. She's always friendly and outgoing, offers a drink, makes you comfortable. Still looks great. I asked about the stuff from a few months ago with a guy answering phone calls, apparently a monger stole her phone and I guess was using it for who knows what. But the most recent ads are her this is the one I used.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/040636367259
-
07-07-21 00:38 #22003Senior Member

Posts: 158Alexis. Old saddlebags. AVOID
Took the plunge. Although I shouldn't have with this old broad the other day. Coms were a bit sketchy & she prefers talking on the phone which is rare. She ghosted me once before so I had revenge in mind when I planned this meeting. Big 'P' that I am. Was unsuccessful. Should have walked. Decent BBBJ and then on to miss which she offered herself bare. This is what she is famous or infamous for right? Her vagina was pretty loose for such a petite girl. I can only guess how many cocks have been in her. Did the hhr for $. 5 which she wanted the money upfront. I should have insisted that I would not pay until after the session was over but I didn't. Within a really short time of being inside her; she started to rush me. Unbelievable!! Who the hell goes back to this chick for seconds?? I didn't get near the hhr that I wanted & was pretty pissed. Then no cip or on her. Is she fucking serious? These chicks really push buttons on a guy. I will not be going back to her.
My only lame act of revenge is to pen this review telling you fellow mongers to AVOID!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-visit-alexis-dont-miss-th/953757415432










Reply With Quote






