Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,276 to 19,290 of 41288
-
07-07-21 12:41 #22013Senior Member

Posts: 118Early Morning Fun
She's staying at Surestay on University, I was going to pull the trigger due to pics being tempting, however when I arrived at location there was a lot of movement, and by that I mean a lot of people outside, DBs / Management. My Spidey senses started tingling so I left.
Quoted me $ for QV.
Proceed with caution.
Stay safe gents!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/532334549342
-
07-07-21 11:24 #22012Senior Member

Posts: 522No way
After striking out all morning. This one hit me back. Despite the bad reviews, was willing to give her a shot anyway. Was feeling a little desperate. LOL. This mf quoted me 150 for a cardate. Bad reviews and all. LOL. Who the hell is running up these prices with providers that shouldn't be charging half of what they charging?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/479652118011
-
07-07-21 11:02 #22011Senior Member

Posts: 226Thanks for info
I inquired and never got any info on here. She is off my list.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 10:40 #22010Senior Member

Posts: 220Toft
Saw this woman on a TOFT (https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/281894330187). Wish I didn't. Pics are definitely her, but super dated and do not represent what you see. She is A LOT heavier in person with a HUGE stomach. The most representative pic is the last one (one with purple lace), almost no tits (if they are there, they are hidden by the gut). Services were mediocre at best- BBBJ was nothing special, mish was rushed and K9 wasn't spectacular either. Somewhat rushed but I think it was just the fact that we didn't vibe. YMMV as always, especially if you like big girls.
-
07-07-21 10:35 #22009Senior Member

Posts: 58Clear your mail box.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 08:52 #22008Senior Member

Posts: 653Big butt Asian in demand
Does anyone know a provider that's Asian with a big butt kind need to fill a specific need at the moment. If any suggests sugar I've experienced her service already.
-
07-07-21 07:06 #22007Senior Member

Posts: 522That's basically how it was the first and last time I seen her. Cool personality but could tell she was high as hell. Used lube on top of lude. Her slick ass actually slipped my protection off I guess in hopes of making me cum faster.
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 00:59 #22006Senior Member

Posts: 158Tall Karmen. Tepid sessioin
Hadn't been out mongering in a while so saw her as well for a hhr although it was supposed to be for an hr but she was sore.
Jeez who hasn't heard that one before? Coms were good and she is at the red roof same place as Sophie who is now a redhead. I guess both are basket cases. That 'hotel' seems to have the dregs of society staying there. Glad I went during the daytime. Body is just ok and she has seriously, small tits. She is not a clock watcher and wants to please but there are some issues. No eye contact with BBBJ but some good deep throat. That was impressive I must admit. She will do cim but NO swallow. Spit mine out after she had already said that she would swallow. Really small breasts and brutal tattoos. Wonder when the face tat is coming? After a good BBBJ went to mish and she tried to please me. But any kind of passion was lacking to say the least. Just seemed like she was going through the motions but in her defense. She didn't rush me.
Just would not recommend her to a buddy or fellow mongers here. She is also in her late 30's and had a dog in a one room hotel room. Feel sorry for the dog having to be with her and in that place all day.
She seems to be going through the motions as well & not really into it. Perhaps its me? That is quite possible. Anyway. Shortened the session to a hhr b / c she was complaining of soreness. In our conversation, she let slip that she prefers women to men. When I hear that I knew that I wasn't going back. Did allow BBFS w cip but I went with cim. She's ok but I wouldn't do an hour with her. Just went with 120 for the hhr. If you are going to c her would just do the hhr.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/406150041651
-
07-07-21 00:45 #22005Senior Member

Posts: 68No idea but she's very sweet. Definitely has management though, had some people knock at my door because I extended my stay, however she never took the latch off and just told them to leave. She seemed like she was okay with dining out she tried to throw the thing on me LOL. Rates are 10 above standard.
Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 00:41 #22004Senior Member

Posts: 68Melissa
Had a great time with Meli last night. She's always friendly and outgoing, offers a drink, makes you comfortable. Still looks great. I asked about the stuff from a few months ago with a guy answering phone calls, apparently a monger stole her phone and I guess was using it for who knows what. But the most recent ads are her this is the one I used.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/040636367259
-
07-07-21 00:38 #22003Senior Member

Posts: 158Alexis. Old saddlebags. AVOID
Took the plunge. Although I shouldn't have with this old broad the other day. Coms were a bit sketchy & she prefers talking on the phone which is rare. She ghosted me once before so I had revenge in mind when I planned this meeting. Big 'P' that I am. Was unsuccessful. Should have walked. Decent BBBJ and then on to miss which she offered herself bare. This is what she is famous or infamous for right? Her vagina was pretty loose for such a petite girl. I can only guess how many cocks have been in her. Did the hhr for $. 5 which she wanted the money upfront. I should have insisted that I would not pay until after the session was over but I didn't. Within a really short time of being inside her; she started to rush me. Unbelievable!! Who the hell goes back to this chick for seconds?? I didn't get near the hhr that I wanted & was pretty pissed. Then no cip or on her. Is she fucking serious? These chicks really push buttons on a guy. I will not be going back to her.
My only lame act of revenge is to pen this review telling you fellow mongers to AVOID!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-visit-alexis-dont-miss-th/953757415432
-
07-06-21 20:40 #22002Senior Member

Posts: 347Vivienne recommended
I have seen all 3 of them, they are all pretty but the first two have some issues. Laniey has sore all over her body. Candy is taking a toll, she also charges higher than usual and can be difficult to reach at times. Versace is quite beautiful. I only saw her once with no issues, she did light up a pipe while I was there but didn't any issues with that however I have seen in the forum that she has gone crazy on some monger (possibly due to the pipe thing) Both their performance is pretty standard. Vivi is the most clean of the 3 and actually very friendly and easy going. I recommend her.
Originally Posted by SumGhai
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 20:17 #22001Senior Member

Posts: 43Hmmmm
Was BB anything on the table? She looks like someone who deserves an injection.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 18:56 #22000Senior Member

Posts: 1840Sweet and petite
I have to say her headline "sweet and petite" is very appropriate for this youngun. Looks just like her pics and man is she tiny, if your looking for a spinner she's it, all 4 foot something and 90 lbs of her! Met her around the JTB triangle and things went pretty well with the standard waiting "while I freshen up" Get to the room and she's dressed in the same black bra and panties you see in her pictures, she's cute and like I said extremely petite and personally I just couldn't wait to sink my cock into her tiny pussy. After a few pleasantries we got down to business, decent BBBJ which I'd give a numerical number of 7 to, not great but not bad, slightly above average I'd say. She's so tiny deep throating is very tough for her but she gave a good effort. Pulled her to the side of the bed and inserted my throbbing cock into her mish, after a couple half thrusts I pulled back then buried my full cock deep inside her, she took my full length with no issues. As I started long stroking her tight pussy she became super wet grabbing my hips to pull me even deeper inside of her, this little thing is a gamer! I had her tiny ass hanging off the side of the bed, I just love this position, then pinned her legs back as pounded her pussy for all I was worth! After a time I flipped her over for some good doggie, she bent over on the edge of the bed getting on her hands and knees while I was standing with my hands fully covering her tiny ass cheeks spreading her ass wide allowing me full unimpeded access and pounded her hard until with one final thrust I impaled her fully onto my cock as I was unloading deep in her. Some more light conversation as we cleaned up then hauled ass. I like her and if she sticks around I'll be seeing her again. JD.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 18:46 #21999Senior Member

Posts: 107Naughty Nadia
So I can't on the sidelines anymore with her. I starting seeing her in 2010, lost touch at times: visits with Uncle, trying to get her life moving and moving away, etc. Had reconnected a year or so ago but had to let it go for my personal reasons. I've spent A LOT of time with her. So, I will say this. She is or was one of the best. Things can change in the blink of an eye in this hobby, but unless some major universe shift has occurred she is not going to set anyone up, rip anyone off, or intentionally play games. I'm sure she is once again struggling to get it together.
Just my opinion.











Reply With Quote




