Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4496

    Galina is top shelf

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepso  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking to see Galina at ECE. Anyone has any experience with her?
    Saw her. She's slim, classy and pretty. GFE but not very wild.

  2. #4495
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Why is it that there are never names mentioned that accept payment afterwards even though it has been asked before? Isn't this forum supposed to be about sharing information?
    I'm not even looking for names. I'm just wanting to know how often it works, vs. How often the girl says GTFO. I typically drive 30 or more minutes each way to see a girl, so it's a significant investment of time. If I thought it worked 90% of the time, I'd give it a shot. But if he hears GTFO 90% of the time, it makes more sense to just vet better, or go for less time the first time seeing a girl.

    Of course, if we wanted names, we could read his reviews of girls. Right? Except when I go into his profile and look at his posting history, there don't seem to be very many of those.

    I don't know, I just know I keep asking and he keeps not answering.

  3. #4494
    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    Well I can't get in at MA and got stood up by an indy this morning (a $500 one at that!). So I went to Happy4 u and they came through in a pinch. I really want to try Jai but I got Lilah.

    Best part is her awesome big ass, the vitiligo leaves white splotches all over her which are quite distinctive including across her tits and pussy. She is Latina I believe, has a pretty face, could use a new hair style. No upcharge for a very good (not great) BBBJ / BLS with HJ. Very nice. With that ass I had to hit it all different ways, she can take it. Wish she put her ass into it more like twerking or doing ACG. Good session in a pinch. But at $300 for HH it was more per hour than my dime that stood me up LOL.
    Do they have a website?

  4. #4493
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 6

    VIP Models in Chicago?

    Quote Originally Posted by Falkin70  [View Original Post]
    Fabi was a great time. Sweet spinner that loves what she does. She is headed to Chicago tomorrow. I saw her in Milwaukee. I highly recommend if you like very hot latinas. 22 yo, 34 C 24 37,5'5" / 117 lbs. Negatives for some: covered everything. But DATY is enthusiastic with her. Very chatty. Funny. I had a great time. Screening was typical. Fast and efficient.

    Wish she was staying. https://fabisanti.escortbook.com/ (Pics are 100% accurate).

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2091779-358865
    Thanks for posting this! I almost got an appt in with Fabi, but our schedules never lined up, unfortunately. Do you know if this agency send talent to Chicago / midwest regularly, or was Fabi a one off?

  5. #4492

    Any news on Aria (Ex. MA girl)

    Any news on spotting Aria back into the scene after exit from MA?

    No idea what provoked some bloke to write some review that didn't go down well with MA.

    Looks like it will be a while before we can see her again.

  6. #4491

    Happydates Lilah

    Well I can't get in at MA and got stood up by an indy this morning (a $500 one at that!). So I went to Happy4 u and they came through in a pinch. I really want to try Jai but I got Lilah.

    Best part is her awesome big ass, the vitiligo leaves white splotches all over her which are quite distinctive including across her tits and pussy. She is Latina I believe, has a pretty face, could use a new hair style. No upcharge for a very good (not great) BBBJ / BLS with HJ. Very nice. With that ass I had to hit it all different ways, she can take it. Wish she put her ass into it more like twerking or doing ACG. Good session in a pinch. But at $300 for HH it was more per hour than my dime that stood me up LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanKY  [View Original Post]
    Lilah.

    Pro: Gorgeous, funny and very into it. She is beautiful. I cannot overemphasize how beautiful she is.

    Cons: slightly more limited menu than most HD talent, but menu opens up with upcharge. She had a boob job that left her breasts very sensitive, so boob play is off the table. She also has vitiligo, which I thought looked interesting and which wasn't a turnoff in the slightest, but just calling that out.

    Overall: 8/10. She is gorgeous and a great entertainer. I only wish her menu was as open as other HD girls. I got BBBJ and then popped in the bag. With other talent, multipop is usually part of the package. I'll repeat next time I want to feel like I've made it with a model.
    Last edited by AyoHell; 07-03-21 at 17:43. Reason: typo

  7. #4490
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyree  [View Original Post]
    Prettiest would be Estelle followed by Natasha then Annabelle. Natasha has the best body. Her ass is really nice, but tattoos are a turn off. Performance would be Annabelle. She does CIM. Estelle has a nice body too, but boobs are a bit droopy. Natasha wants to hustle your time. Lucky to have a selection for all 3 tho.
    Natasha looks to have a nice body; could you elaborate on the hustling? Does she look at the clock and time it? Or does she try to end things early? (How bad is it, is it worth it still? Might do E).

  8. #4489

    Blondes

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyree  [View Original Post]
    Prettiest would be Estelle followed by Natasha then Annabelle. Natasha has the best body. Her ass is really nice, but tattoos are a turn off. Performance would be Annabelle. She does CIM. Estelle has a nice body too, but boobs are a bit droopy. Natasha wants to hustle your time. Lucky to have a selection for all 3 tho.
    Thank you, that's exactly what I needed to know. Natasha does have a body on her! All three have very similar bodies though. All very very nice! Thanks, South Pole.

  9. #4488
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    Same girl, name changed and hair due to security reasons. Whatever that means.
    I think it's pretty obvious what it means, she wants to be remain as anonymous as possible. I don't see why that should bother anyone if it makes her more comfortable. Just respect her boundaries.

  10. #4487
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Seen All 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Spole  [View Original Post]
    For those who might know, who would you consider prettiest in the face between Annabelle at Michelle's, Natasha at ECE or Estelle at MA?

    Thanks in advance and damn you're lucky if you've seen all three!!
    Prettiest would be Estelle followed by Natasha then Annabelle. Natasha has the best body. Her ass is really nice, but tattoos are a turn off. Performance would be Annabelle. She does CIM. Estelle has a nice body too, but boobs are a bit droopy. Natasha wants to hustle your time. Lucky to have a selection for all 3 tho.

  11. #4486
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Katya. MA

    Saw Katya and would not repeat. She does look good, but photos are a bit dated. She only offers CBJ and a few positions. Not worth for price of entry. She's a bit reserved, but does have alluring sexy eyes. If BBBJ was offered and a true GFE experience then I would recommend her. There are other models at MA that are worth the price of admission and offer GFE.

    Looks 8. 5 / Performance 6. 5.

  12. #4485

    It's Estelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Spole  [View Original Post]
    On their Twitter, "elsi" is just Estelle with a wig on. As far as I can tell anyway.
    Same girl, name changed and hair due to security reasons. Whatever that means.

  13. #4484
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    She's good performance wise for sure but she aint a looker. At 450 you have to be hotter than she is however if you don't care about that then her performance makes up for it.
    Agree with this and with the huge price increase with MCE (most girls were 350 this time last year) I will not partake again for awhile. Lindsey Her body or face did not do it for me, she is average at best to me and I've had way hotter with MCE for $100 less. She does provide the Standard MCE service otherwise. When MCE lists 115 as weight, add 10-15 on top of that.

    They really lacking on the service and quality of girls, maybe due to pandemic but I used to give them a lot of my money. Not anymore.

  14. #4483

    Fabi Santi

    Fabi was a great time. Sweet spinner that loves what she does. She is headed to Chicago tomorrow. I saw her in Milwaukee. I highly recommend if you like very hot latinas. 22 yo, 34 C 24 37,5'5" / 117 lbs. Negatives for some: covered everything. But DATY is enthusiastic with her. Very chatty. Funny. I had a great time. Screening was typical. Fast and efficient.

    Wish she was staying. https://fabisanti.escortbook.com/ (Pics are 100% accurate).

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2091779-358865

  15. #4482
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvvs1234  [View Original Post]
    Can we get some clarity about the girls from AlenaChicago? From the way people talk it seems like whoever runs it is creating posts to influence the information about them. Does anyone have experience with that websites lineup and have trustworthy reviews?
    I had terrible a experience with this agency. There are better options at lower price point. Flat chested unsightly thin skinny non GFE for 450 is insulting. Bait and switches. Fool me once shame one me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape