Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 10946
-
07-06-21 02:30 #4496Regular Member

Posts: 10Galina is top shelf
Saw her. She's slim, classy and pretty. GFE but not very wild.
Originally Posted by Pepso
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 23:18 #4495Senior Member

Posts: 1172I'm not even looking for names. I'm just wanting to know how often it works, vs. How often the girl says GTFO. I typically drive 30 or more minutes each way to see a girl, so it's a significant investment of time. If I thought it worked 90% of the time, I'd give it a shot. But if he hears GTFO 90% of the time, it makes more sense to just vet better, or go for less time the first time seeing a girl.
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
Of course, if we wanted names, we could read his reviews of girls. Right? Except when I go into his profile and look at his posting history, there don't seem to be very many of those.
I don't know, I just know I keep asking and he keeps not answering.
-
07-05-21 19:26 #4494Senior Member

Posts: 36Do they have a website?
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 23:54 #4493Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6VIP Models in Chicago?
Thanks for posting this! I almost got an appt in with Fabi, but our schedules never lined up, unfortunately. Do you know if this agency send talent to Chicago / midwest regularly, or was Fabi a one off?
Originally Posted by Falkin70
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 20:07 #4492Senior Member

Posts: 31Any news on Aria (Ex. MA girl)
Any news on spotting Aria back into the scene after exit from MA?
No idea what provoked some bloke to write some review that didn't go down well with MA.
Looks like it will be a while before we can see her again.
-
07-03-21 17:43 #4491Senior Member

Posts: 319Happydates Lilah
Well I can't get in at MA and got stood up by an indy this morning (a $500 one at that!). So I went to Happy4 u and they came through in a pinch. I really want to try Jai but I got Lilah.
Best part is her awesome big ass, the vitiligo leaves white splotches all over her which are quite distinctive including across her tits and pussy. She is Latina I believe, has a pretty face, could use a new hair style. No upcharge for a very good (not great) BBBJ / BLS with HJ. Very nice. With that ass I had to hit it all different ways, she can take it. Wish she put her ass into it more like twerking or doing ACG. Good session in a pinch. But at $300 for HH it was more per hour than my dime that stood me up LOL.
Originally Posted by SpartanKY
[View Original Post]
Last edited by AyoHell; 07-03-21 at 17:43. Reason: typo
-
07-02-21 18:26 #4490Senior Member

Posts: 386Natasha looks to have a nice body; could you elaborate on the hustling? Does she look at the clock and time it? Or does she try to end things early? (How bad is it, is it worth it still? Might do E).
Originally Posted by Kyree
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 08:27 #4489Senior Member

Posts: 52Blondes
Thank you, that's exactly what I needed to know. Natasha does have a body on her! All three have very similar bodies though. All very very nice! Thanks, South Pole.
Originally Posted by Kyree
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 23:33 #4488Senior Member

Posts: 318I think it's pretty obvious what it means, she wants to be remain as anonymous as possible. I don't see why that should bother anyone if it makes her more comfortable. Just respect her boundaries.
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 16:12 #4487Regular Member

Posts: 12Seen All 3
Prettiest would be Estelle followed by Natasha then Annabelle. Natasha has the best body. Her ass is really nice, but tattoos are a turn off. Performance would be Annabelle. She does CIM. Estelle has a nice body too, but boobs are a bit droopy. Natasha wants to hustle your time. Lucky to have a selection for all 3 tho.
Originally Posted by Spole
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 16:09 #4486Regular Member

Posts: 12Katya. MA
Saw Katya and would not repeat. She does look good, but photos are a bit dated. She only offers CBJ and a few positions. Not worth for price of entry. She's a bit reserved, but does have alluring sexy eyes. If BBBJ was offered and a true GFE experience then I would recommend her. There are other models at MA that are worth the price of admission and offer GFE.
Looks 8. 5 / Performance 6. 5.
-
06-29-21 21:04 #4485Senior Member

Posts: 433It's Estelle
Same girl, name changed and hair due to security reasons. Whatever that means.
Originally Posted by Spole
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 13:37 #4484Senior Member

Posts: 65Agree with this and with the huge price increase with MCE (most girls were 350 this time last year) I will not partake again for awhile. Lindsey Her body or face did not do it for me, she is average at best to me and I've had way hotter with MCE for $100 less. She does provide the Standard MCE service otherwise. When MCE lists 115 as weight, add 10-15 on top of that.
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5
[View Original Post]
They really lacking on the service and quality of girls, maybe due to pandemic but I used to give them a lot of my money. Not anymore.
-
06-29-21 09:47 #4483Senior Member

Posts: 52Fabi Santi
Fabi was a great time. Sweet spinner that loves what she does. She is headed to Chicago tomorrow. I saw her in Milwaukee. I highly recommend if you like very hot latinas. 22 yo, 34 C 24 37,5'5" / 117 lbs. Negatives for some: covered everything. But DATY is enthusiastic with her. Very chatty. Funny. I had a great time. Screening was typical. Fast and efficient.
Wish she was staying. https://fabisanti.escortbook.com/ (Pics are 100% accurate).
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2091779-358865
-
06-29-21 00:26 #4482Senior Member

Posts: 42I had terrible a experience with this agency. There are better options at lower price point. Flat chested unsightly thin skinny non GFE for 450 is insulting. Bait and switches. Fool me once shame one me.
Originally Posted by Vvvs1234
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





