High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 210 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1565

    Oriental Health

    Stopped by and had a great time with Ginger. Nice Korean lady with amazing DD's, shaved kitty, and amazing technique. Near as I can tell her menu is wide open. She did ask if I wanted a raincoat or not. You guys are lucky to have this talking Jackson! May have to come back for another visit soon.

  2. #1564

    Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    New ads say under new management and new talent. Does anyone have recent reports of the talent, look of the interior, cleanliness etc?
    I was just there and the place is clean inside and has a sauna and table shower. Saw Kim who is Japanese and late 40's. She did CFS but does not allow FIV. Cannot say if new management or not.

  3. #1563
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    New ads say under new management and new talent. Does anyone have recent reports of the talent, look of the interior, cleanliness etc?
    Every AMP ad I've ever seen says that LOL.

  4. #1562

    Rainbow and Tokyo

    New ads say under new management and new talent. Does anyone have recent reports of the talent, look of the interior, cleanliness etc?

  5. #1561
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Mikki's Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick1983  [View Original Post]
    When I was active I had seen Ginger numerous times (probably 20 times) and Mickey twice. Always BBFS. Never caught anything mostly due to luck.

    I see your point though. Mickey has been bbing people for 20-30 years and never caught anything which really should be studied in some medical journal.
    I'd be willing to bet that Mikki takes extraordinary care of her pussy, douching after every session, and with some industrial-strength, anti-bacterial type stuff, too. We're talking pornstar-level care of her vay-jay. Likewise, there's probably a reason she doesn't shave, either (at least her FUPA area).

    Of course, if you asked her about it, I have no doubt she'd never give a straight answer.

  6. #1560

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Comparing her to Sandy is high praise! I read here some time back that Sandy is now down your way.
    Sandy is now in Westville il. (right next to Danville). Same great time except much more relaxed and much less rushed. She is pretty close to the top of my list.

  7. #1559
    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    This sounds like a case study for a prestigious medical journal: Asian massage worker seems to be immune to STD's!

    It would be interesting to know if anyone has experienced any repercussions from a Mikki visit, but I'm not sure that the forum moderators would allow a post of that nature.
    When I was active I had seen Ginger numerous times (probably 20 times) and Mickey twice. Always BBFS. Never caught anything mostly due to luck.

    I see your point though. Mickey has been bbing people for 20-30 years and never caught anything which really should be studied in some medical journal.

  8. #1558
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesF  [View Original Post]
    You Michigan guys have no idea how lucky you have it. In the Chicago area we have nowhere near the choice you do. After reading so many favorable posts about Ginger I decided to go see her. The problem is a 3 hour drive each way. Got up early and arrived there a little after 9. She is a little older than I expected, but she all the right equipment and she certainly knows how to use it. In addition to that you can actually have a conversation with her. Very nice lady. I had a great time. Two thumbs up. Way up. She reminds me of Sandy that use to be in B. C.
    Where is she?

  9. #1557

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesF  [View Original Post]
    You Michigan guys have no idea how lucky you have it. In the Chicago area we have nowhere near the choice you do. After reading so many favorable posts about Ginger I decided to go see her. The problem is a 3 hour drive each way. Got up early and arrived there a little after 9. She is a little older than I expected, but she all the right equipment and she certainly knows how to use it. In addition to that you can actually have a conversation with her. Very nice lady. I had a great time. Two thumbs up. Way up. She reminds me of Sandy that use to be in B. C.
    Comparing her to Sandy is high praise! I read here some time back that Sandy is now down your way.

  10. #1556

    Ginger

    You Michigan guys have no idea how lucky you have it. In the Chicago area we have nowhere near the choice you do. After reading so many favorable posts about Ginger I decided to go see her. The problem is a 3 hour drive each way. Got up early and arrived there a little after 9. She is a little older than I expected, but she all the right equipment and she certainly knows how to use it. In addition to that you can actually have a conversation with her. Very nice lady. I had a great time. Two thumbs up. Way up. She reminds me of Sandy that use to be in B. C.

  11. #1555
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesitBare69  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of making a trip to Lucky to see Mikki again. Been a couple month so I'm do for a visit. I normally call ahead. Did they change numbers. Though it was a 517 before an I looked now an it's 989 number. If anyone know the correct number PM it to me. Thanks.
    Last time I called a dude answered. I wasn't aware they changed numbers.

  12. #1554

    Lucky Spa

    Was thinking of making a trip to Lucky to see Mikki again. Been a couple month so I'm do for a visit. I normally call ahead. Did they change numbers. Though it was a 517 before an I looked now an it's 989 number. If anyone know the correct number PM it to me. Thanks.

  13. #1553

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHead  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She provides anal and will swallow. She says her fake boyfriend is rich, so charges almost nothing. She just wants a guy who can deliver.
    Just spit my pop on my screen. LOL.

  14. #1552

    Lucky

    I'm in the Jackson area every so often and you all have me dying to stop in to Lucky. What's the house fee and tip?

  15. #1551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by Krinkle187  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'd really like to know but you're right mods wouldn't allow that discussion. If anyone has any info about bringing home any unwanted passengers PM me.
    No info on the bug thing, but I really like the name 'Mikki Magic Snatch'. Maybe she should have t-shirts made up that she can sell in the lobby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape