Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 3130
-
06-15-21 10:52 #1525Senior Member

Posts: 450Less for less
First, 200 plus house is for 2 ladies (120 plus house is for one). I'm sure either would gladly accommodate you to go non FS for 80 tip. That's only 40 less and they don't need to take your seed (although I think they actually enjoy that part).
Originally Posted by Adobe
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-21 09:33 #1524Senior Member

Posts: 787Less for Less than the Whole Shebang?
Hey, Senior Member with a quick question, and yes, I've read the FF, LOL.
Interested in a visit to a Jackson spa, but not so much for dropping $$ on top of the house fee even for the total taco experience. Just looking for a fully nekkid handy, maybe some licking and FIV, for a much more modest tip. In my area, house and. 80 gets you that.
Any recommendations, by PM works too, for Jackson? Not for the FS, just for the lower level of service and tip. Thanks, why'all.
-
06-12-21 16:55 #1523Senior Member

Posts: 36Micky and Hannah
Finally got my wish to meet Micky complete. Plus there was a bonus. Micky brought in Hannah as well. My goodness. Everything mentioned was spot on. These ladies are too much to handle. But I felt I'll be meeting Hannah more often than Micky. Nothing wrong with Micky but just what I felt. Total damage $$ + house fees.
Note to self: Take blue pill before going into Lucky!!
-
06-12-21 00:38 #1522Senior Member

Posts: 25Tokyo update
First post, found this forum a couple months ago. Been going to Tokyo 4 times a year since 2003. Seen mikki off i69 in the one with padlocks on outside of door. Had sonny a decade ago at Tokyo, I've been around. I'll post my experiences some other time. Went to Tokyo this past Sunday evening and there is a pudgy hannah blonde in her late 20's to 30's that will give you quite an experience. According to the mamasan that's been there a couple years now they have at least 2 new girls. Hannah is one of them. And yes I've been to lucky also, fixed their plumbing once too and seen their basement, I hate their short table shower.
-
06-06-21 20:12 #1521Senior Member

Posts: 256Yes. She provides anal and will swallow. She says her fake boyfriend is rich, so charges almost nothing. She just wants a guy who can deliver.
Originally Posted by PtDarko1979
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 12:16 #1520Senior Member

Posts: 174Years ago in Warren she pulled me off the table holding my cock very tightly and I seriously thought she broke it. She was just being overenthusiastic and not sadistic, l think. She can be very kinky at times.
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-21 02:33 #1519Regular Member

Posts: 21[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
You wasted your bi annual post on this?
A2
-
06-04-21 16:42 #1518Senior Member

Posts: 32Dylan at New era in Jackson
Hi was wondering if anyone seen Dylan lately. Every time I call up there she is not there or busy. Also if she provides full service.
-
06-03-21 17:12 #1517Senior Member

Posts: 1104She's not known as an AMP Energizer Bunny for nothing.
Originally Posted by MrLoudMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 20:32 #1516Senior Member

Posts: 416Ginger is oriental spa. Mikki and hannah are lucky spa. Lineups change often, and the one you want is not always available.
Originally Posted by GreenFish73
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 16:39 #1515Regular Member

Posts: 2Need advice.
Hey I'm new to the parlor scene. Looking to get my first visit Friday. Can anyone tell me where to go first? I am a boob man. So bigger the better. Seems like a lot of you know the ins and outs and who not to see. Any info will be greatly appreciated. You can DM me if that be easier. Thank you!
-
06-02-21 14:40 #1514Regular Member

Posts: 2Noob
Hey guys,
I'm new to the parlor scene. Lived in Jackson my whole life and I'm just learning about these places. Where would be a good place to visit? I also flipped through the forum and I'm having a difficult time figuring out where each girl works as you all talk about them. I'm a total boob man. So bigger is better. Or just point me to the biggest knockers in Jackson lmao.
Thanks for the help. This forum is fucking awesome!
-
06-01-21 17:00 #1513Senior Member

Posts: 390Yep- Mikki's leash
She did it to me the one I visited as well. When I left that place, I was really sore down there, LOL.
Originally Posted by Moonglow913
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 22:46 #1512Senior Member

Posts: 1262Same here
His description made me laugh. I too have many times been led around by my cock in the capable hands of Mikki.
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 10:53 #1511Senior Member

Posts: 76Tuesday
Hey gents,
I have seen the legend I will be passing through Tuesday is there another place I have to try? Please let me know thanks.











Reply With Quote



