Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 547 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 597 647 1047 1547 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 24822
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16632
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, but I find that hard to believe. Alexis has always been super sweet and her boyfriend is a twig last I heard.
    Her boyfriend is definitely no twig and her arm is black and blue with track marks. Don't take my word for it and just go see for your self.

  2. #16631
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    She lit up once outside afterward but neither she, nor the room had any odor while I was there, and as a former smoker, I would pick up on that in a heartbeat.
    Like I said it's been a while since I've seen her, and I also said she was a good provider over all. She could have cut back on her smoking since I saw her last.

    I haven't ruled out seeing her since her return to the hobby. I don't get to Indy that often these days, and she primarily offers outcalls. I've just recently saw her offering incalls, and if I see her post while I'm in town I'll probably shot her message.

    Unfortunately I have to mainly stick with providers I can set up appointments with days / weeks in advance.

    I apologize if my earlier response came off as a negative review. I'd also add she is one of a very few providers (I can count them on one hand) I would trust to come to me.

  3. #16630

    Tegan, Diamond, Anna

    Hey gents,

    Does anyone have info on these 3? I've tried searching through the forums, but no dice. Any intel would be much appreciated.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64115239#.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64096572

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/64108151

  4. #16629

    IDK Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaMan21  [View Original Post]
    Texted for a couple days finally decided to pull the trigger

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/032179170306
    Sorry, but I find that hard to believe. Alexis has always been super sweet and her boyfriend is a twig last I heard.

  5. #16628
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her a few years ago while she was pregnant. I got some hella discounts while she was pregnant. God provider, but she smokes like a chimney. I always had to change my bed clothes aftet seeing her because they smelled lime smoke when we got finished, and no I didn't let her smoke in my apartment.
    She lit up once outside afterward but neither she, nor the room had any odor while I was there, and as a former smoker, I would pick up on that in a heartbeat.

  6. #16627

    Nikkie

    Finally had a chance to test out her head game. She drained me without loosing a drop. Really great head for $40.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64079900

  7. #16626

    Pawg

    Anyone seen this lovely young woman? Seems TGTBT but if she isn't would be interested in her services to see if she really is a nasty little ****!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64069854

  8. #16625
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    After my ghosting experiences last week, found this one, who was available to see me within 30 minutes of contact and who was on the west side near the airport at the time. The pros: She looks exactly like her pics, very thin and tight body, good BBBJ, gets very wet from DATY (dripping down my chin wet), and a reasonable price (200/ hr) for a young hotty. The cons: No kissing, she was ready to leave afterward before I was even dressed, indicating to me she had a meeting scheduled with somebody other than another client, and she kept a pillow over her mouth almost the entire time, perhaps to stifle her sounds, but seemed a little strange to me at the time. May repeat but looks like she may be leaving town after today.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/542767076040
    I used to see her a few years ago while she was pregnant. I got some hella discounts while she was pregnant. God provider, but she smokes like a chimney. I always had to change my bed clothes aftet seeing her because they smelled lime smoke when we got finished, and no I didn't let her smoke in my apartment.

  9. #16624
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp73  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad and texted her Says she's near downtown Indy. Quotes 200/ hr for incall. The wierd thing was instead of bringing cash she wanted me to bring her an ebay gift card. She said I could give her the card in person but somehow it sounds like a scam so I declined. She could be legit and just need an ebay card but it just sounded fishy somehow. Has anyone seen her? https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/231547.
    Ebay card scam is they ask for a picture of the card with the last three or four digits scratched off. The catch is the number is on the card without the last three / four digits. When they get the picture they can access the card, and then they are a ghost.

  10. #16623
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaMan21  [View Original Post]
    Texted for a couple days finally decided to pull the trigger. Drove hotel on south side went to room, looked way bigger then pictures and so many track marks on Arm bruised. Gave her cash then she started to complain about needing more and wouldn't do it ever again. Then when I finally said Ok, who walks in boy friend with more face tats then track marks in arm. Pretty big strong guy. Tried to shake me down for my wallet and phone, but left both in the car.

    STAY AWAY.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/032179170306
    Damn that's a shame. I hadn't met with her in over a year. I knew she was a on a down hill trajectory the last time I saw her. Sorry for your experience, and thanks for the heads up on the situation.

  11. #16622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Just a thought

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaMan21  [View Original Post]
    Texted for a couple days finally decided to pull the trigger. Drove hotel on south side went to room, looked way bigger then pictures and so many track marks on Arm bruised. Gave her cash then she started to complain about needing more and wouldn't do it ever again. Then when I finally said Ok, who walks in boy friend with more face tats then track marks in arm. Pretty big strong guy. Tried to shake me down for my wallet and phone, but left both in the car.

    STAY AWAY.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/032179170306
    Everyone ought to put those burners to good use and let her know how much of a POS she's become.

  12. #16621
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaMan21  [View Original Post]
    Texted for a couple days finally decided to pull the trigger. Drove hotel on south side went to room, looked way bigger then pictures and so many track marks on Arm bruised. Gave her cash then she started to complain about needing more and wouldn't do it ever again. Then when I finally said Ok, who walks in boy friend with more face tats then track marks in arm. Pretty big strong guy. Tried to shake me down for my wallet and phone, but left both in the car.

    STAY AWAY.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/032179170306
    Thanks for the heads up was about to pull the trigger on that one myself!

  13. #16620

    Any 411 on the head lady on Michigan Rd west side that ads

    Head only. Does she also allow DATY from you Anyone tried her. Also any other good Head only ladies in the Indy area and is the lady in BG with glasses good with head and allow DATY? Not looking for FS due to ED. PM works Have a good weekend and hope we all get a big Bang on the 4th.

  14. #16619

    Ambushed by Alexis

    Texted for a couple days finally decided to pull the trigger. Drove hotel on south side went to room, looked way bigger then pictures and so many track marks on Arm bruised. Gave her cash then she started to complain about needing more and wouldn't do it ever again. Then when I finally said Ok, who walks in boy friend with more face tats then track marks in arm. Pretty big strong guy. Tried to shake me down for my wallet and phone, but left both in the car.

    STAY AWAY.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/032179170306

  15. #16618

    Any oral only specialist around NO FS just mutual oral only one

    Hour prefer afternoon to get my tension gone and incall only Any suggestions PM appreciated. Guess Abby is no longer around and GPS got her Thanks for reading.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape