rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 547 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 597 647 1047 1547 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16636

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaMan21  [View Original Post]
    Texted for a couple days finally decided to pull the trigger. Drove hotel on south side went to room, looked way bigger then pictures and so many track marks on Arm bruised. Gave her cash then she started to complain about needing more and wouldn't do it ever again. Then when I finally said Ok, who walks in boy friend with more face tats then track marks in arm. Pretty big strong guy. Tried to shake me down for my wallet and phone, but left both in the car.

    STAY AWAY.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/032179170306
    Thank you for the info! I was considering pulling the trigger. Also, I glad you made it out of there unscathed. That is a lesson to all who still bring in their wallet and phone. Just don't!

  2. #16635

    Still don't Know

    PizzaMan21.

    Been in contact w her and she doesn't seem out of it to me. Contact has been prompt and coherent unlike what you'd expect from that type of girl. She told me her brother was taking care of her room because she has no I'd right now so that is odd though. If memory serves me right, she did have an abusive boyfriend in the past but I'm not 100% sure on the facts. Could be why she had bruises idk. My memory is foggy but I've seen him before and he was pretty harmless looking to me at least. Had her send a confirmation pic but it was zoomed in tight so no way to confirm track marks etc. She was in need of $ in a bad way but was never pushy to me more than normal. About all I have to add but I'll report back if I decide to check her out in person.

    Would've booked a date w her last night but I had another one in my sights.

  3. #16634
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbes  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    Does anyone have info on these 3? I've tried searching through the forums, but no dice. Any intel would be much appreciated.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64115239#.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64096572

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/64108151
    The girl on the bottom is a junkie with old pictures. Used to go by Savannah but she's started getting bad reviews so she recently started going by "Anna".

    When I seen her I showed up she asked me if I was into meth. She also has large bumps all over her arms, looked to me like she was shooting up as well. I'd definitely steer clear of her. I dropped a 20 a got the fuck out of there.

    The top girl, Tegan Good, is another story. I've never seen her, so take my word for what its worth to you.

    When I looked into her I found old ads with the same pictures she is currently using. That is never a good sign. If she could replicate pics like that, she would post new fresh ones. I've heard she is a junkie but I don't know that for sure.

  4. #16633

    Green Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    So I've been out of the game for awhile and I'm getting the itch again. Who are the best BBBJ providers at or under $100 these days? Callie used to be my go to back in the day, attractive with an excellent cock worship session.
    Been a few months since I last saw her, but this girl gives a decent BBBJCIM. She lets you shoot it on her face and take a video if you want. Saw her a few times. She was on the Westside then. When I saw her there was no rush. She's thicker around the middle than her pictures show. She doesn't look as good in person as some of her pictures, but thats her. As always YMMV.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...503/3172206039
    Last edited by QuestProtecter; 07-05-21 at 06:10. Reason: more info

  5. #16632
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, but I find that hard to believe. Alexis has always been super sweet and her boyfriend is a twig last I heard.
    Her boyfriend is definitely no twig and her arm is black and blue with track marks. Don't take my word for it and just go see for your self.

  6. #16631
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    She lit up once outside afterward but neither she, nor the room had any odor while I was there, and as a former smoker, I would pick up on that in a heartbeat.
    Like I said it's been a while since I've seen her, and I also said she was a good provider over all. She could have cut back on her smoking since I saw her last.

    I haven't ruled out seeing her since her return to the hobby. I don't get to Indy that often these days, and she primarily offers outcalls. I've just recently saw her offering incalls, and if I see her post while I'm in town I'll probably shot her message.

    Unfortunately I have to mainly stick with providers I can set up appointments with days / weeks in advance.

    I apologize if my earlier response came off as a negative review. I'd also add she is one of a very few providers (I can count them on one hand) I would trust to come to me.

  7. #16630

    Tegan, Diamond, Anna

    Hey gents,

    Does anyone have info on these 3? I've tried searching through the forums, but no dice. Any intel would be much appreciated.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64115239#.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64096572

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...polis/64108151

  8. #16629

    IDK Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaMan21  [View Original Post]
    Texted for a couple days finally decided to pull the trigger

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/032179170306
    Sorry, but I find that hard to believe. Alexis has always been super sweet and her boyfriend is a twig last I heard.

  9. #16628
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her a few years ago while she was pregnant. I got some hella discounts while she was pregnant. God provider, but she smokes like a chimney. I always had to change my bed clothes aftet seeing her because they smelled lime smoke when we got finished, and no I didn't let her smoke in my apartment.
    She lit up once outside afterward but neither she, nor the room had any odor while I was there, and as a former smoker, I would pick up on that in a heartbeat.

  10. #16627

    Nikkie

    Finally had a chance to test out her head game. She drained me without loosing a drop. Really great head for $40.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...polis/64079900

  11. #16626

    Pawg

    Anyone seen this lovely young woman? Seems TGTBT but if she isn't would be interested in her services to see if she really is a nasty little ****!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64069854

  12. #16625
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    After my ghosting experiences last week, found this one, who was available to see me within 30 minutes of contact and who was on the west side near the airport at the time. The pros: She looks exactly like her pics, very thin and tight body, good BBBJ, gets very wet from DATY (dripping down my chin wet), and a reasonable price (200/ hr) for a young hotty. The cons: No kissing, she was ready to leave afterward before I was even dressed, indicating to me she had a meeting scheduled with somebody other than another client, and she kept a pillow over her mouth almost the entire time, perhaps to stifle her sounds, but seemed a little strange to me at the time. May repeat but looks like she may be leaving town after today.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/542767076040
    I used to see her a few years ago while she was pregnant. I got some hella discounts while she was pregnant. God provider, but she smokes like a chimney. I always had to change my bed clothes aftet seeing her because they smelled lime smoke when we got finished, and no I didn't let her smoke in my apartment.

  13. #16624
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp73  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad and texted her Says she's near downtown Indy. Quotes 200/ hr for incall. The wierd thing was instead of bringing cash she wanted me to bring her an ebay gift card. She said I could give her the card in person but somehow it sounds like a scam so I declined. She could be legit and just need an ebay card but it just sounded fishy somehow. Has anyone seen her? https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/231547.
    Ebay card scam is they ask for a picture of the card with the last three or four digits scratched off. The catch is the number is on the card without the last three / four digits. When they get the picture they can access the card, and then they are a ghost.

  14. #16623
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaMan21  [View Original Post]
    Texted for a couple days finally decided to pull the trigger. Drove hotel on south side went to room, looked way bigger then pictures and so many track marks on Arm bruised. Gave her cash then she started to complain about needing more and wouldn't do it ever again. Then when I finally said Ok, who walks in boy friend with more face tats then track marks in arm. Pretty big strong guy. Tried to shake me down for my wallet and phone, but left both in the car.

    STAY AWAY.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/032179170306
    Damn that's a shame. I hadn't met with her in over a year. I knew she was a on a down hill trajectory the last time I saw her. Sorry for your experience, and thanks for the heads up on the situation.

  15. #16622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Just a thought

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaMan21  [View Original Post]
    Texted for a couple days finally decided to pull the trigger. Drove hotel on south side went to room, looked way bigger then pictures and so many track marks on Arm bruised. Gave her cash then she started to complain about needing more and wouldn't do it ever again. Then when I finally said Ok, who walks in boy friend with more face tats then track marks in arm. Pretty big strong guy. Tried to shake me down for my wallet and phone, but left both in the car.

    STAY AWAY.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/032179170306
    Everyone ought to put those burners to good use and let her know how much of a POS she's become.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape