Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 345 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 5161
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2326

    One of a kind baby!

    Adrianna has returned and I have known her for many years. She is by far the best one out there. She is beautiful, exotic looking, fun, sweet, funny, educated and great to talk with. She is one of few who is real as most are scams. She is a single mom of 2 boys so help her out and treat her nice!

  2. #2325

    Nice girl, treat her well

    I had a great experience with this one last month. I had spoken to her before but schedules never aligned. I don't want to give up too much on her as she seems very selective and supportive of anyone. Please treat her well as I had a wonderful experience. Unlikely to repeat, I rarely see the same provider twice, seeking something more. A gem and worth her rates as there is not a lot of black women in the area.

    PM me if you have a decent history and want more deets.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ester/64008144

  3. #2324

    Did you mean Lacy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex023  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lucy recently or has she finally retired (older women real older gives the best prostate massage).
    I do not recall a Lucy. Although, that doesn't mean she doesn't exist, but Lacy was known for her prostate massages.

    CH.

  4. #2323
    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    Looking for Intel as well. Looks too good for Manchester. But you never know.
    I saw her a couple years back. She makes promises beforehand and the experience is lackluster. She looks like pics which is good, but she does bare minimum. YMMV.

  5. #2322

    Lucy

    Has anyone seen Lucy recently or has she finally retired (older women real older gives the best prostate massage).

  6. #2321
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    Is Mercedes back to smoking hard or Tina? Lmk.
    She is back and I finally connected with her. She still is attractive. But you can see that the business and her past troubles have taken some toll on her. She is definitely flakey. I got caught up with her trying to extend her stay in Londonderry earlier this week. There was some drama with the front desk clerk as a friend of hers tried to pay for additional days. It got worked out but I was there for about an hour longer than I wanted to be.

    Considering the lack of talent in the area, it was nice to see her again. I'm glad she is back. Not sure how long she plans to hang around. She definitely has skills. Will the drama of the past resurface, who knows. I had fun. I guess time will tell.

  7. #2320

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by LotsOfFun207  [View Original Post]
    She is official. I met up with her recently. Great time like always. Her ass got nice too! Petite waist with a big round ass for a short women. She can be flaky when it comes to contacting her but its worth it besides the usual headaches.
    Is Mercedes back to smoking hard or Tina? Lmk.

  8. #2319
    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    She was such a great girl when she started out. We became buddies and I would see her all the time. I got her a phone and she would just text me. Then she just went downhill fast and I just moved on. I thought about seeing her again but I have too much going on with SA to take the chance. If I was going to see her I would control the situation, like meeting her on neutral ground and get my own room.
    She is official. I met up with her recently. Great time like always. Her ass got nice too! Petite waist with a big round ass for a short women. She can be flaky when it comes to contacting her but its worth it besides the usual headaches.

  9. #2318

    I remember when she was a SW!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    She was around yesterday. She is worth the 2/3 rate if she delivers, and without ripping people off, or worse. I am on the fence to see her without any recent positive reports.
    She was such a great girl when she started out. We became buddies and I would see her all the time. I got her a phone and she would just text me. Then she just went downhill fast and I just moved on. I thought about seeing her again but I have too much going on with SA to take the chance. If I was going to see her I would control the situation, like meeting her on neutral ground and get my own room.

  10. #2317
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227

    Mercedes / Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting her last night with no response. Claims to be in town for only a week. Anyone know if she is still around? Or why she's only around for the week? She taking off and trying to get a small bankroll before fleeing?
    She was around yesterday. She is worth the 2/3 rate if she delivers, and without ripping people off, or worse. I am on the fence to see her without any recent positive reports.

  11. #2316

    Westside

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    Looking for Intel as well. Looks too good for Manchester. But you never know.
    There have been reports on her in the past, mostly negative. I've never seen her, so can only go by what's been reported.

  12. #2315

    Westside

    Quote Originally Posted by FishingFreak29  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her. I was thinking about trying her out. But I wanted to know if she was worth time and money.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...u/461497028278
    Looking for Intel as well. Looks too good for Manchester. But you never know.

  13. #2314

    Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before, a couple times and it was pretty good. She just quoted me 200 hh 300 hr. Not at those prices. Good for her if she can get that but that's too steep for me.
    I tried contacting her last night with no response. Claims to be in town for only a week. Anyone know if she is still around? Or why she's only around for the week? She taking off and trying to get a small bankroll before fleeing?

  14. #2313

    Yup that's her

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/072170910287

    Looks like she's back for a week? She must've been on a state paid vacation after what happened in Derry. I've never seen her. Too much of a gamble with her history.
    I've seen her before, a couple times and it was pretty good. She just quoted me 200 hh 300 hr. Not at those prices. Good for her if she can get that but that's too steep for me.

  15. #2312

    Westside

    Has anyone seen her. I was thinking about trying her out. But I wanted to know if she was worth time and money.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...u/461497028278

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape