Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 344 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 5157
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2322

    Lucy

    Has anyone seen Lucy recently or has she finally retired (older women real older gives the best prostate massage).

  2. #2321
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    Is Mercedes back to smoking hard or Tina? Lmk.
    She is back and I finally connected with her. She still is attractive. But you can see that the business and her past troubles have taken some toll on her. She is definitely flakey. I got caught up with her trying to extend her stay in Londonderry earlier this week. There was some drama with the front desk clerk as a friend of hers tried to pay for additional days. It got worked out but I was there for about an hour longer than I wanted to be.

    Considering the lack of talent in the area, it was nice to see her again. I'm glad she is back. Not sure how long she plans to hang around. She definitely has skills. Will the drama of the past resurface, who knows. I had fun. I guess time will tell.

  3. #2320

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by LotsOfFun207  [View Original Post]
    She is official. I met up with her recently. Great time like always. Her ass got nice too! Petite waist with a big round ass for a short women. She can be flaky when it comes to contacting her but its worth it besides the usual headaches.
    Is Mercedes back to smoking hard or Tina? Lmk.

  4. #2319
    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    She was such a great girl when she started out. We became buddies and I would see her all the time. I got her a phone and she would just text me. Then she just went downhill fast and I just moved on. I thought about seeing her again but I have too much going on with SA to take the chance. If I was going to see her I would control the situation, like meeting her on neutral ground and get my own room.
    She is official. I met up with her recently. Great time like always. Her ass got nice too! Petite waist with a big round ass for a short women. She can be flaky when it comes to contacting her but its worth it besides the usual headaches.

  5. #2318

    I remember when she was a SW!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    She was around yesterday. She is worth the 2/3 rate if she delivers, and without ripping people off, or worse. I am on the fence to see her without any recent positive reports.
    She was such a great girl when she started out. We became buddies and I would see her all the time. I got her a phone and she would just text me. Then she just went downhill fast and I just moved on. I thought about seeing her again but I have too much going on with SA to take the chance. If I was going to see her I would control the situation, like meeting her on neutral ground and get my own room.

  6. #2317
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227

    Mercedes / Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting her last night with no response. Claims to be in town for only a week. Anyone know if she is still around? Or why she's only around for the week? She taking off and trying to get a small bankroll before fleeing?
    She was around yesterday. She is worth the 2/3 rate if she delivers, and without ripping people off, or worse. I am on the fence to see her without any recent positive reports.

  7. #2316

    Westside

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    Looking for Intel as well. Looks too good for Manchester. But you never know.
    There have been reports on her in the past, mostly negative. I've never seen her, so can only go by what's been reported.

  8. #2315

    Westside

    Quote Originally Posted by FishingFreak29  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her. I was thinking about trying her out. But I wanted to know if she was worth time and money.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...u/461497028278
    Looking for Intel as well. Looks too good for Manchester. But you never know.

  9. #2314

    Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before, a couple times and it was pretty good. She just quoted me 200 hh 300 hr. Not at those prices. Good for her if she can get that but that's too steep for me.
    I tried contacting her last night with no response. Claims to be in town for only a week. Anyone know if she is still around? Or why she's only around for the week? She taking off and trying to get a small bankroll before fleeing?

  10. #2313

    Yup that's her

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/072170910287

    Looks like she's back for a week? She must've been on a state paid vacation after what happened in Derry. I've never seen her. Too much of a gamble with her history.
    I've seen her before, a couple times and it was pretty good. She just quoted me 200 hh 300 hr. Not at those prices. Good for her if she can get that but that's too steep for me.

  11. #2312

    Westside

    Has anyone seen her. I was thinking about trying her out. But I wanted to know if she was worth time and money.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...u/461497028278

  12. #2311
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Krystal

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...86581[/URL

    Saw her other night, Average chain hotel, she answered the door in a tight little dress, she is tall with nice long legs, soft skin, small A-B cup and a nice ass. She was pleasant but seemed to avoid direct eye contact and the room was on the dark side so I never got a real good look at her face. Her hair is long and one color, looked good, she had a nice tan, some baby damage in the belly but not bad. Started with DATY which she enjoyed she was shaved smooth and tasted good, really nice pussy to eat out IMO. From there it was on to a decent BBBJ then to doggy, ass looked good, she was vocal but not over the top vocal and took a nice pounding until I blew. We laid together for a bit then she got up to clean herself, got me a towel, I wiped up got dressed while making some small talk and left. I don't know what she was like before but it was a good time, overall I'd give her a 7. 5 on the NH escort scale, a solid 8 for Rochester where she is mostly and a real world 6.

    Damage was $200 I paid an extra $50 for BB with CIP. I would repeat.

  13. #2310

    Mercedes / Raven?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/072170910287

    Looks like she's back for a week? She must've been on a state paid vacation after what happened in Derry. I've never seen her. Too much of a gamble with her history.

  14. #2309

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    She looks well put together but also very young, can you give us a rundown on the do's and don't 's, also the damage?
    Well, I don't know about Clarify94's experience, but for me she allowed kissing (although not too deep), BBBJ, she sat on my face and later I ate her out, she was quite loud when we did doggy, and she let me CIM although I did not notice if she swallowed. It is true that she was a little sluggish and rarely made eye contact for long, but as the session went on she picked up in her activity. She did not do anal, DT, or bareback. She mentioned 150 HH and 250 HR, and did not increase it for the outcall.

  15. #2308

    Thanks for your input.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

    That's clearly her pimp making that review. She's very cute and young. But she is a dead fish. I mean the true definition of a dead fish. She just lays there. No kissing. No eye contact. You can't come in her face you can't come in her mouth. No BBBJ. She won't let you lick her pussy. I mean you might as well just buy a blow up doll.
    I considered that to be a possibility. Especially from someone who had only 2 posts. To Deep Six. After viewing both ads of Slim Thick and Sky, they do not look like the same girl, but then there is photo shop. I entered slim thick on STG and that was the result. Anyway, I received the answer that I was looking for.

    CH.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/713537439500

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...c/542963409411

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape