Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 889 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 389 789 839 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 939 989 1389 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,335 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11221

    Traveling Brazilians Ellie

    I've been in the hobby for 20 years, seen countless providers; Asians, Latinas, Blacks and Whites. TravelingBrazilians model Ellie probably has the best pussy I've ever encountered. I TOFTT on this one as she has no reviews and it panned out. Agency rep is good enough for me since they've got a great track record. Ellie is now a favorite of mine hailing from Brazil aka the land of nice bum bums.

    Arrived and was greeted by Ellie wearing heels and a black negligee. She greeted me with a DFK and a tight hug right off the bat. She looked even better than her profile pics, if that's even possible. Just like all the models I see via TB she had on make-up, her hair done, etc looking like she just stepped out of a photoshoot. I get sick of showing up to a session and the provider looks like she just woke up out of bed! Ellie has a very bubbly, outgoing personality and she loves to dirty talk as she speaks English well.

    After I exit the shower, she is standing by the bed waiting for me in her birthday suit wearing only her high heels. Like I stated, she looks better than her pics and the sight of that smoking hot Brazilian physique in heels caused all the blood in my body to rush down into my cock! She loves to DT and showed no sign of gagging as she pulled me into her throat balls deep as she effortlessly slobs away. She allowed some FIV and then jumped aboard for CG. As soon as I entered, I heard wedding bells. Her pussy was like a vice grip and I could feel her kegals milking away in synch with her riding rhythm as I sucked on her DD's. I wasn't going to last long, so we switched to standing MISH by the edge of the bed. Holding onto her ankles, her legs still in heels, I drill away as she dirty talks and plays with her clit until I blow into the cover. She helps me clean up, we chat, then round two entails DATY, FIV, DATO as she moans with glee. Her pussy smells great and looks like a nice ripe plum. Another deep throat heavy, tonsil probing BBBJ then we suit up for DOGGIE, where the sight of her ass, hips and legs still in heels causes me to erupt and blast a load even larger than the first. It was like someone had taken a can of soda, shaken it up violently then opened the can. That's how much vigor and volume she caused me to generate on the second pop, even though I had just cum 10 minutes earlier! Clean up and depart ways.

    The downside with these models is that they don't stay for longer than a few days, so you have to book as soon as you see them advertised. She said she may return in 2022. I'm not waiting that long and plan on seeing her again in a day or two. When I come across pussy of this caliber, this good, all other local providers get put on the back burner.

    Performance - 10 = DFK, BBBJ, DT, DATY, DATO, CG, MISH, K9, MSOG.

    Posting a link is useless as they move on in a few days, hence 'Traveling Brazilians'.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TB_Ellie.jpg‎  

  2. #11220

    Jessica Latina

    Anybody try Jessica and can provide any info? Donation? BBBJ? Greek? Thanks.

  3. #11219

    Tryst

    Let me say right up front, that I apologize for failing to find anything on these three providers, despite my efforts to search the forum. If you would be so kind, would you please give me any assistance on information regarding the following three from Tryst:

    Denver, Alice & Tianna.

    Thank you for your time.

  4. #11218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMan13  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure there are no Asian escorts in the bmore area. What is available is either AMPs or syndicate hotel / apartment setups. Go to skip the games and you'll find a ton of them. They don't show real people, just stock photos. They promise you the moon, but don't believe it. You can pay about. 3 for a hh massage and then CBJ and cfs. Hour used to be. 6. I don't know what it is these days.
    There is one Asian in the Baltimore area she goes by Julia Jin or Lily Sweet. I haven't had a chance of meeting her but she does have great reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lily-sweet

    https://lilysweet.escortbook.com/

  5. #11217

    Yasmeen

    Saw this gills ad on multiple sites for massage. $150 for hour, claims therapeutic massage yet has pics of her self partially clothed. Was going to check her out but don't want to pay for a cuddle massage. She's a black girl, very attractive and texted me that she is on or off of Hartford Rd in parkville. Any info available would be greatly appreciated.

  6. #11216

    Need a link

    Quote Originally Posted by NoMan13  [View Original Post]
    What the fuss is about? Hmmm. Let's see she's got a pretty face, she's clean, got a clean, safe location that is private and isolated. She doesn't complain, gives a good BBBJ, and BBFS with CIP if you're fortunate. She's got a nice thick bubble butt and a fat pussy that can take a banging. She's VERY talkative so you must have caught her on a bad day or maybe you didn't shower or something. She doesn't smoke, she vapes, oh and she's drug free. I don't know. I think that's good. I don't know what's up with some dudes. Please tell me one other woman in the Baltimore area who fits that description. Just one. I need to see who you're seeing because they must be out of this world.
    I seem to be the only guy who does not know of CB BREE. Can someone provide a link so I can get in on the action.

  7. #11215

    Destiny

    I went to Destiny yesterday to get some of that good wet wet and she told that she is definitely looking for some new regulars. Don't hesitate guys go get some of that big phat sexy booty soon.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=3f567c91b
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000(1).jpg‎   image000000(3).jpg‎   image000000.jpg‎   media0(1).jpg‎   media0(2).jpg‎  


  8. #11214
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon  [View Original Post]
    By "she's got a habit" what are you talking about? She vapes weed, yes, but no other habit that I've ever seen. I've seen her for 10+ years and she doesn't show any signs of wear and tear. She's really great and talking smack about her is unwarranted.
    I think I see what's happening here.

    They are referring to BWI Ashleigh aka "Green Eyes" who definitely has a habit.

    I'm guessing that you're probably referring to Red Head Ashleigh that bounces around a bit.

  9. #11213

    Hey guys

    Anyone see Allnitenikki lately and is she still legit and not on any bs or games? I've been wanting to give it a go and did successfully in like 2014 but have seen mixed reviews since. Any intel appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    C92.

  10. #11212
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobson  [View Original Post]
    I've been with her. I know she's got a habit. I don't see how you missed that. But if you want another bite at the apple, she's not left town.

    Dobson.
    By "she's got a habit" what are you talking about? She vapes weed, yes, but no other habit that I've ever seen. I've seen her for 10+ years and she doesn't show any signs of wear and tear. She's really great and talking smack about her is unwarranted.

  11. #11211

    Ashleigh formerly of Glen Burnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dobson  [View Original Post]
    I've been with her. I know she's got a habit. I don't see how you missed that. But if you want another bite at the apple, she's not left town.

    Dobson.
    He's talking about redhead Ashleigh who now lives in nova. She only works occasionally at bwi and in Chantilly. She was / is a fav of quite a few Bmore guys from her Glen Burnie days. Truly zero signs of use, just vapes. Supposedly 420 friendly, but no hint of smoke or weed smell on her or in hotel room. I complained a couple years ago how impossible it was contacting her when she visited area, and was told to be patient. She mainly sees her regulars, who she contacts when she's available. Turns out she moved to nova from TX / LA area an is 10 min away from me now, LOL.

  12. #11210
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    This is her, don't snitch! Get out there and loop.

    I could have the name wrong.
    I seen her before too. Can't remember what see called herself but I no her real name. She on Washington blvd. I did a cardate with her it was great service. I tried to find again no luck. She gave me her Facebook no response yet.

  13. #11209

    Ashleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Somewhat hard to get a hold of. Very friendly, very passionate, gave these adorable little squeeks during, thicker than pics but no where near chubby or bbw. Body similar to Trinity if you've seen her, boobs just a touch smaller than Trinity, but very supple and firm. Zero signs of use which is very important to me. Great value, a beji for a hhr which I did not come close to reaching. I will repeat when she is back next as she is leaving tomorrow.
    I've been with her. I know she's got a habit. I don't see how you missed that. But if you want another bite at the apple, she's not left town.

    Dobson.

  14. #11208

    Bwi

    Called 929 xxx 2606 from Adult Finder. Set up 7 pm appointment. Nice hotel near BWI. Got there and was asked to wait 10 , then 10 more. About to leave and get call with room number.

    Go in and room is at end of hallway. Right across from stairway exit. Never know with these ads. I carry a box cutter just in case. Knocked on door but watched the stair door. Hotel door open and nice looking woman welcomed me in. I asked to use bathroom. Checked shower for any one else. All was cool. I relaxed even more when she dead bolted the door.

    Donation was $160 for hour. Nice body but not much English spoken. Little bit of massage. She gave Jr a nice hand job and then slipped condom on with her mouth. CBJ is OK. She then climbed on top. Nice tits for her frame and we did mis, doggie and sideways. She was not really into it. Kinda a live sex doll. Hit it for 15 minutes. Clock on night stand.

    Finished up and just laid together for about 5 - then her phone buzzed. She uses a translation app. I overheard phone - 10 minutes, I'll assume next monger. I was there about 45 minutes total, so got dressed and headed out.

    Decent time. Price was OK for FS.

  15. #11207
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    PM me. She didn't post almost a year because her post got messed up or someone is messing with her or something. I think she about early 30's.

    Be safe,

    B.
    Can someone PM her number too everytime I get one it stops working.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape