Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 897 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 397 797 847 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 947 997 1397 ... LastLast
Results 13,441 to 13,455 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11092

    CB Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw CB Bree a few weeks ago. Have to say I don't understand what all the fuss is about. She was totally fine, nothing more, nothing less. True she's better looking than most of the current crop of Balt area girls, but her performance was completely mediocre. She's nice enough, not very chatty, don't know what her demons are but she def has some. I would likely not repeat but you never know.
    She certainly looks clean in the picture that was posted earlier. I haven't seen her before, so if any of you are feeling generous, please PM me her digits. I will try to see her sometime next week and report back. Is her place smoke free?

  2. #11091

    Could anyone PM her number to me?

    If she has a number could someone send me it thru PM? I might be leaving Baltimore for awhile and I wanted to try her before I go.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    Saw CB bree again and service was great as usual. Everytime I go see her I always pass her street though. Needle in haystack. Easy setup through text if you seen her before. She does have a cat if you allergic. I normally see her for QV never could last in her tight pussy longer than 10 mins. This time went for the half with multiple pops she starts with a pretty good bbj then turn her over for some k9 until I fill her up with the first load. Then we chill and talk for minute while I'm trying get my energy back up. Then we start round 2 she gives me bbj until I ready I told her hop on for some cowgirl until she cums told me to grab her throat. Then we switched to mish until I nutted all in her pussy again it was great. Damaged 150.

  3. #11090
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseMen  [View Original Post]
    The borders have been closed for over a year though.
    But have they really for all countries?

    I managed to get to Mexico and fucked a few beautiful chicks. My homegirl said she going to DR in Aug. I almost went to Puerto Rico too last year. Shoot man my Mexico trip alone makes me resent this trash up here in Baltimore (and the states) even more.

    I agree. If you can get to travel. Do it.

  4. #11089

    CB Bree

    Finally saw CB Bree a few weeks ago. Have to say I don't understand what all the fuss is about. She was totally fine, nothing more, nothing less. True she's better looking than most of the current crop of Balt area girls, but her performance was completely mediocre. She's nice enough, not very chatty, don't know what her demons are but she def has some. I would likely not repeat but you never know.

  5. #11088

    I agree with you on that

    From my experience, doesn't seem to be a hassle getting them to go raw. Not being a dick goes a long way bc girls are mostly concerned about you cumming inside them- So if you are not a jerk they will trust you when you say you will pull out. That being said, I don't think I'd rawbone it w one of the LC girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    I've never had a problem getting a provider to go raw. SW, escort, utr off CL. I'm white and I've had black, asian, white, indian, and even one native alaskan girl all go raw. And I aint good looking nor was I throwing them a grand. It comes down to personality. Don't be a dick or overly pushy and youll get a long way with most.

    BQ22.

  6. #11087
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

  7. #11086
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    They are not thinking and reviewing the ads. Some of them have a completely different mindset. Some of them will put on stockings or edit pictures to hide track marks. I go on escortindex.com to see if there are older telephone number to find the bad pictures for process of elimination. I also wait a.

    While before seeing someone new. Sometimes they post a new picture and it was like yuck I am glad I did not book her.
    Oh I'm not talking about what she looks like (it's not that bad to be honest) it's the fourth pic that has a man in it that may be her pimp in it.

  8. #11085
    Quote Originally Posted by Qilin  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/63728914

    Not sure if its legit. Want to know if anybody has any info.
    If you want a girl like that then you have to go on tryst or Eros and it's going to be at least 400 and that's if you are lucky. That's a pure scam.

  9. #11084

    High end girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    I've never had a problem getting a provider to go raw. SW, escort, utr off CL. I'm white and I've had black, asian, white, indian, and even one native alaskan girl all go raw. And I aint good looking nor was I throwing them a grand. It comes down to personality. Don't be a dick or overly pushy and youll get a long way with most.

    BQ22.
    These high end girls that cost at least 500 are not going raw trust me. Sure you can get lucky every now and then but I'm not spending money if it ain't raw. It is standard for high end white escorts to give BBBJ for Latinas or black girls that isn't even standard. In fact it's not even expected. From my personal experience white escorts give me the most bang for my buck.

  10. #11083
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbyk0495  [View Original Post]
    The only girls I even have a chance at fucking raw are white.
    I've never had a problem getting a provider to go raw. SW, escort, utr off CL. I'm white and I've had black, asian, white, indian, and even one native alaskan girl all go raw. And I aint good looking nor was I throwing them a grand. It comes down to personality. Don't be a dick or overly pushy and youll get a long way with most.

    BQ22.

  11. #11082

    Marry Candy

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/63728914

    Not sure if its legit. Want to know if anybody has any info.

  12. #11081

    Good observation.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    So I was checking out the list and came across Babygirl ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63733023

    At first I thought "she doesn't look that bad" then I saw the fourth pic.

    https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/3/8/6/1/...c8f26aed_f.jpg

    What possess girls to put these type of pics on their ads?
    They are not thinking and reviewing the ads. Some of them have a completely different mindset. Some of them will put on stockings or edit pictures to hide track marks. I go on escortindex.com to see if there are older telephone number to find the bad pictures for process of elimination. I also wait a.

    While before seeing someone new. Sometimes they post a new picture and it was like yuck I am glad I did not book her.

  13. #11080

    Babygirl

    So I was checking out the list and came across Babygirl ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63733023

    At first I thought "she doesn't look that bad" then I saw the fourth pic.

    https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/3/8/6/1/...c8f26aed_f.jpg

    What possess girls to put these type of pics on their ads?

  14. #11079

    CB Bree

    Saw CB bree again and service was great as usual. Everytime I go see her I always pass her street though. Needle in haystack. Easy setup through text if you seen her before. She does have a cat if you allergic. I normally see her for QV never could last in her tight pussy longer than 10 mins. This time went for the half with multiple pops she starts with a pretty good bbj then turn her over for some k9 until I fill her up with the first load. Then we chill and talk for minute while I'm trying get my energy back up. Then we start round 2 she gives me bbj until I ready I told her hop on for some cowgirl until she cums told me to grab her throat. Then we switched to mish until I nutted all in her pussy again it was great. Damaged 150.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2021-06-16-00-17-57_resize_61.jpg‎  

  15. #11078

    Hot 18 yr old Asian School Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbyk0495  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys see these bottom of the barrel girls? Why'all were hyping up cb Bree like she was respectable. She texted me pics and I didn't even want it even though I can afford to creampie her everyday of the week. I mean these girls are bottom of the barrel. I admit cb Bree is atleast better than the homeless drug abusers with no teeth but damn. I can fuck a damn near 10/10 18 year old Asian high school student for 300 and I can stay for pretty much 3-4 hrs. You guys need to check out seeking arrangement and get some sugar babies. I got a Filipina that will let me creampie her asshole and pussy non stop for 3 hrs in Nova and I only have to pay 300. Would you guys really rather pay a junkie 100 dollars and be a repeat customer or smash.

    A hot college white girl for 300 and stay 3 hrs or overnight with her?
    That's what I'm talking about! .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape