Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 704 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 754 804 1204 1704 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16383
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, after what has happened with RS2 K I think I'll just convert to P411.
    P411 charges more upfront and in renewal fees. I've never been a member of theirs so I can't comment on their application process but it seems like they don't use driver's license as part of their screening.

  2. #16382

    You did thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what your "release all my nastyness" means anymore than you know what Macie's "PSE" means so I wanted to help. Both you and her.
    Your information was helpful.

  3. #16381

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by NutNRun  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't planning on beating the fuck out of her lmfaoo I'm trying to get kinda a understanding of the realm of PSE escorts since this is my first PSE experience and as you can see I want to be a regular and I'm not looking to make her dislike me my first visit but I'll try tipping her maybe a extra 50 just for a first time acquaintance. Thanks for your info!
    I don't know what your "release all my nastyness" means anymore than you know what Macie's "PSE" means so I wanted to help. Both you and her.

  4. #16380
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    P411 has been a lot more useful than RS2 k to me over the past 15 years. P411 is used just about everywhere, RS2 k is pretty much Chicago and the midwest and that's it.
    I'm fine giving info to the agency like p411, but how does verification with the escort go? Do they give the escort.

    My personal info or do they just say "he's verified"?

  5. #16379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    Rs2 k

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Do you really think they "lost" your info? They want to get PAID again.
    Borderline scam site.

    Agencies and indy's are highly dicriminatory and joining rs2 is far from a pass.

  6. #16378
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    P411 has been a lot more useful than RS2 k to me over the past 15 years. P411 is used just about everywhere, RS2 k is pretty much Chicago and the midwest and that's it.
    Yeah, after what has happened with RS2 K I think I'll just convert to P411.

  7. #16377
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Do you really think they "lost" your info? They want to get PAID again.
    Exactly. They are now also charging periodic renewal fees. F them.

  8. #16376
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnsDoe  [View Original Post]
    I thought the point of these sites is to give your member number to the provider and you're verified. If this is the case, what's the difference if I gave my drivers license and phone number directly to the provider? Which a lot of providers accept these days.

    I don't have any experience about these, but have been thinking about it. Anybody has any advice on which ones to use?
    P411 has been a lot more useful than RS2 k to me over the past 15 years. P411 is used just about everywhere, RS2 k is pretty much Chicago and the midwest and that's it.

  9. #16375
    Do you really think they "lost" your info? They want to get PAID again.

  10. #16374

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Macie is submissive, but not really into any BDSM. She won't be tied up or take physical abuse. Submissive in the sense that she will take a pounding, switch to whatever you want to do next. I am not a "rough" rider, so maybe others can answer better than I can. If you want to talk tough and order her what to do, she will go along. You can use her face or her rear end as well as any hole. You can cover up or not. PSE means different things to different providers and I think it means you can have it in any position and she will swallow if you like, go bareback if you insist, finish wherever you like on or in her.

    If you are too rough, she will probably take it, but then not communicate with you anymore. She can't have you making her need time off. While she will never ask for additional money for any provided service, I personally think you should drop a little extra if you cross some lines. I can assure you it will be your last visit if you are too rough or too weird and don't drop an extra 20 or 40.

    Macie will answer regulars before new clients. She gets busy. Her communication with newbies is spotty. I would think of going for a regular visit without "trying to release all my nastyness" on her and discussing her limits with her afterward for revisits.
    I wasn't planning on beating the fuck out of her lmfaoo I'm trying to get kinda a understanding of the realm of PSE escorts since this is my first PSE experience and as you can see I want to be a regular and I'm not looking to make her dislike me my first visit but I'll try tipping her maybe a extra 50 just for a first time acquaintance. Thanks for your info!

  11. #16373
    Quote Originally Posted by SalvadorePike  [View Original Post]
    I had the exact same experience. I joined in 2000, just needed to give them a name, phone number, city, and state. Hadn't used them in a while, tried to this year and found out that they had no record of my membership. They invited me to re-apply and I was going to do that until the final step was to send them a picture of my driver's license! That was my bridge too far.

    It's too bad as they were a nice option with pretty wide acceptance by providers. Maybe I'll try P411.
    I thought the point of these sites is to give your member number to the provider and you're verified. If this is the case, what's the difference if I gave my drivers license and phone number directly to the provider? Which a lot of providers accept these days.

    I don't have any experience about these, but have been thinking about it. Anybody has any advice on which ones to use?

  12. #16372

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by NutNRun  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I just came across this forum and never knew it existed. I've been in the game about 2 years now and I'm fairly young (early 20's) been with a decent amount of escorts but a popular escort has recently caught my eye is Macie she has well over 100 reviews on the erotic review site but I'm not a member so I can't read full reviews so I did some digging and saw she is PSE and submissive provider. I would like someone to explain what that means I kinda know what it is but I've never been with a PSE provider LOL I'm trying to release all my nastyness on this little cum **** LOL I would like someone to tell me also her Do's and don't's, likes and dislikes, her limits etc etc, and also how is her communication. I'm actually possibly looking to become a regular with her so any information would be appreciated thanks.
    Macie is submissive, but not really into any BDSM. She won't be tied up or take physical abuse. Submissive in the sense that she will take a pounding, switch to whatever you want to do next. I am not a "rough" rider, so maybe others can answer better than I can. If you want to talk tough and order her what to do, she will go along. You can use her face or her rear end as well as any hole. You can cover up or not. PSE means different things to different providers and I think it means you can have it in any position and she will swallow if you like, go bareback if you insist, finish wherever you like on or in her.

    If you are too rough, she will probably take it, but then not communicate with you anymore. She can't have you making her need time off. While she will never ask for additional money for any provided service, I personally think you should drop a little extra if you cross some lines. I can assure you it will be your last visit if you are too rough or too weird and don't drop an extra 20 or 40.

    Macie will answer regulars before new clients. She gets busy. Her communication with newbies is spotty. I would think of going for a regular visit without "trying to release all my nastyness" on her and discussing her limits with her afterward for revisits.

  13. #16371

    Re: RS2 K

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    I have been a member since 2009. Recently the business has changed hands due to the death of the previous owner. I attempted to use my RS2 K recently with a provider and was told it was no good. I contacted RS2 K claims that my previous membership info must have been lost in the transition. They wanted me to verify as a new client. I have no problem with re-verifying with them but they want a lot of detail and it seems these days provide ZERO anonymity for the members. When I get on the site to provide my re-verification info and see the notice. No burner phone numbers allowed, you must use a real phone number that it traceable to your name, any discovered burner numbers will result in a deleted account. I'm hesitant to give them alone my personal phone number even though any background check by them should reveal it to them, but that is not my issue with this process. My issue is to verify with a provider you now not only have to provide your real name and city to the provider to verify you with RS2 K but you also have to provide your real phone number (no burners) to the provider. For me that is one step too far. I will NEVER give a provider my real phone number. There is just too much damage that can be done quickly with that info if the provider turns out to be batshit crazy.

    So I guess I am no longer a member of RS2K

    If they were to consider my privacy and security to be important and move to an assigned membership number that you give the provider that isolates you from her as well as she is isolated from you I would consider the service useful, otherwise to me it's useless. I had not used my RS2K in a few years anyway and have been getting along fine without it, but I have been in the game for 12 years now, as you go you figure things out....

    TP
    I had the exact same experience. I joined in 2000, just needed to give them a name, phone number, city, and state. Hadn't used them in a while, tried to this year and found out that they had no record of my membership. They invited me to re-apply and I was going to do that until the final step was to send them a picture of my driver's license! That was my bridge too far.

    It's too bad as they were a nice option with pretty wide acceptance by providers. Maybe I'll try P411.

  14. #16370

    Rs2k

    Quote Originally Posted by Solos12  [View Original Post]
    I have been verified by them. Other agency would accept RS2 k verification. Jjjjralph. Your PM is full. Not able to send you PM.
    I have been a member since 2009. Recently the business has changed hands due to the death of the previous owner. I attempted to use my RS2 K recently with a provider and was told it was no good. I contacted RS2 K claims that my previous membership info must have been lost in the transition. They wanted me to verify as a new client. I have no problem with re-verifying with them but they want a lot of detail and it seems these days provide ZERO anonymity for the members. When I get on the site to provide my re-verification info and see the notice. No burner phone numbers allowed, you must use a real phone number that it traceable to your name, any discovered burner numbers will result in a deleted account. I'm hesitant to give them alone my personal phone number even though any background check by them should reveal it to them, but that is not my issue with this process. My issue is to verify with a provider you now not only have to provide your real name and city to the provider to verify you with RS2 K but you also have to provide your real phone number (no burners) to the provider. For me that is one step too far. I will NEVER give a provider my real phone number. There is just too much damage that can be done quickly with that info if the provider turns out to be batshit crazy.

    So I guess I am no longer a member of RS2K

    If they were to consider my privacy and security to be important and move to an assigned membership number that you give the provider that isolates you from her as well as she is isolated from you I would consider the service useful, otherwise to me it's useless. I had not used my RS2K in a few years anyway and have been getting along fine without it, but I have been in the game for 12 years now, as you go you figure things out....

    TP

  15. #16369

    RS2 k

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjjralph  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting ready to sign up with Rs2 k verification. They want tons of personal info. Anyone use them and are they safe and reliable with my.

    Personal info? Also, what info do the girls get, any of my personal stuff? Thanks.
    I have been verified by them. Other agency would accept RS2 k verification. Jjjjralph. Your PM is full. Not able to send you PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape