Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 704 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 754 804 1204 1704 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 26918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16373
    Quote Originally Posted by SalvadorePike  [View Original Post]
    I had the exact same experience. I joined in 2000, just needed to give them a name, phone number, city, and state. Hadn't used them in a while, tried to this year and found out that they had no record of my membership. They invited me to re-apply and I was going to do that until the final step was to send them a picture of my driver's license! That was my bridge too far.

    It's too bad as they were a nice option with pretty wide acceptance by providers. Maybe I'll try P411.
    I thought the point of these sites is to give your member number to the provider and you're verified. If this is the case, what's the difference if I gave my drivers license and phone number directly to the provider? Which a lot of providers accept these days.

    I don't have any experience about these, but have been thinking about it. Anybody has any advice on which ones to use?

  2. #16372

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by NutNRun  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I just came across this forum and never knew it existed. I've been in the game about 2 years now and I'm fairly young (early 20's) been with a decent amount of escorts but a popular escort has recently caught my eye is Macie she has well over 100 reviews on the erotic review site but I'm not a member so I can't read full reviews so I did some digging and saw she is PSE and submissive provider. I would like someone to explain what that means I kinda know what it is but I've never been with a PSE provider LOL I'm trying to release all my nastyness on this little cum **** LOL I would like someone to tell me also her Do's and don't's, likes and dislikes, her limits etc etc, and also how is her communication. I'm actually possibly looking to become a regular with her so any information would be appreciated thanks.
    Macie is submissive, but not really into any BDSM. She won't be tied up or take physical abuse. Submissive in the sense that she will take a pounding, switch to whatever you want to do next. I am not a "rough" rider, so maybe others can answer better than I can. If you want to talk tough and order her what to do, she will go along. You can use her face or her rear end as well as any hole. You can cover up or not. PSE means different things to different providers and I think it means you can have it in any position and she will swallow if you like, go bareback if you insist, finish wherever you like on or in her.

    If you are too rough, she will probably take it, but then not communicate with you anymore. She can't have you making her need time off. While she will never ask for additional money for any provided service, I personally think you should drop a little extra if you cross some lines. I can assure you it will be your last visit if you are too rough or too weird and don't drop an extra 20 or 40.

    Macie will answer regulars before new clients. She gets busy. Her communication with newbies is spotty. I would think of going for a regular visit without "trying to release all my nastyness" on her and discussing her limits with her afterward for revisits.

  3. #16371

    Re: RS2 K

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    I have been a member since 2009. Recently the business has changed hands due to the death of the previous owner. I attempted to use my RS2 K recently with a provider and was told it was no good. I contacted RS2 K claims that my previous membership info must have been lost in the transition. They wanted me to verify as a new client. I have no problem with re-verifying with them but they want a lot of detail and it seems these days provide ZERO anonymity for the members. When I get on the site to provide my re-verification info and see the notice. No burner phone numbers allowed, you must use a real phone number that it traceable to your name, any discovered burner numbers will result in a deleted account. I'm hesitant to give them alone my personal phone number even though any background check by them should reveal it to them, but that is not my issue with this process. My issue is to verify with a provider you now not only have to provide your real name and city to the provider to verify you with RS2 K but you also have to provide your real phone number (no burners) to the provider. For me that is one step too far. I will NEVER give a provider my real phone number. There is just too much damage that can be done quickly with that info if the provider turns out to be batshit crazy.

    So I guess I am no longer a member of RS2K

    If they were to consider my privacy and security to be important and move to an assigned membership number that you give the provider that isolates you from her as well as she is isolated from you I would consider the service useful, otherwise to me it's useless. I had not used my RS2K in a few years anyway and have been getting along fine without it, but I have been in the game for 12 years now, as you go you figure things out....

    TP
    I had the exact same experience. I joined in 2000, just needed to give them a name, phone number, city, and state. Hadn't used them in a while, tried to this year and found out that they had no record of my membership. They invited me to re-apply and I was going to do that until the final step was to send them a picture of my driver's license! That was my bridge too far.

    It's too bad as they were a nice option with pretty wide acceptance by providers. Maybe I'll try P411.

  4. #16370

    Rs2k

    Quote Originally Posted by Solos12  [View Original Post]
    I have been verified by them. Other agency would accept RS2 k verification. Jjjjralph. Your PM is full. Not able to send you PM.
    I have been a member since 2009. Recently the business has changed hands due to the death of the previous owner. I attempted to use my RS2 K recently with a provider and was told it was no good. I contacted RS2 K claims that my previous membership info must have been lost in the transition. They wanted me to verify as a new client. I have no problem with re-verifying with them but they want a lot of detail and it seems these days provide ZERO anonymity for the members. When I get on the site to provide my re-verification info and see the notice. No burner phone numbers allowed, you must use a real phone number that it traceable to your name, any discovered burner numbers will result in a deleted account. I'm hesitant to give them alone my personal phone number even though any background check by them should reveal it to them, but that is not my issue with this process. My issue is to verify with a provider you now not only have to provide your real name and city to the provider to verify you with RS2 K but you also have to provide your real phone number (no burners) to the provider. For me that is one step too far. I will NEVER give a provider my real phone number. There is just too much damage that can be done quickly with that info if the provider turns out to be batshit crazy.

    So I guess I am no longer a member of RS2K

    If they were to consider my privacy and security to be important and move to an assigned membership number that you give the provider that isolates you from her as well as she is isolated from you I would consider the service useful, otherwise to me it's useless. I had not used my RS2K in a few years anyway and have been getting along fine without it, but I have been in the game for 12 years now, as you go you figure things out....

    TP

  5. #16369

    RS2 k

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjjralph  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting ready to sign up with Rs2 k verification. They want tons of personal info. Anyone use them and are they safe and reliable with my.

    Personal info? Also, what info do the girls get, any of my personal stuff? Thanks.
    I have been verified by them. Other agency would accept RS2 k verification. Jjjjralph. Your PM is full. Not able to send you PM.

  6. #16368
    Quote Originally Posted by Balkan75  [View Original Post]
    LOL, if someone get his hands on her should be promoted to a KING MONGER!
    Anyone else get a response text from months ago today asking if you're still around?

  7. #16367

    Susan-naughty SCAM

    Avoid at all costs. Just a scam to get you to pay cash via app when arriving at the supposed incall. The POS running the scam will promise everything and even send pictures of the women in the ad:

    https://www.craigserotica.com/atlant...-men/34719.htm

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2455783

    The number is (302) 503-0887‬ but that will likely change. Fortunately I only lost time on this one. My loss is your gain.

  8. #16366
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFan78  [View Original Post]
    Was the 200 BBFS??
    I think 200 is with Greek included.

  9. #16365
    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow 2 shots with a 1 hour appointment?
    Yes at least she had with me. As opposed to other providers who try to get your money with minimal work she will encourage you for 2nd round. Do you guys know what's her donation these days cause her website says 300 but I had seen her for 160 - 180 so the 300 must be her rate from 10 yr ago.

  10. #16364
    Petition to rename the thread Ugly Reports.

  11. #16363

    Mya?

    Is anyone familiar with a Mya near North and Pulaski? Short 40'ish Latina with big teeth, not bucktooth, perky tits and a little out there when she talks to you.

  12. #16362

    Rachelina

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her at least 8-10 times, she's great. Very nice personality, nice body and one of the top 5 BBBJSW I've ever had. That's why I keep going back.
    Does she allow 2 shots with a 1 hour appointment?

  13. #16361

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Her reviews only go back to 2020 but she has been around a lot longer than that. She was discussed on this board previously, maybe she had a name change.
    She used to strip and escort under her stage name Samara.

  14. #16360

    Babylon post

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    Its crazy cause her ads disappeared a few hours after I left so there's really only 2 possible outcomes.

    1. I rocked her world and she had to retire knowing it'll never be any better than that.

    Or.

    2. She was never real to begin with and I just throat and ass fucked a ghost.

    Ultimately I'm fine with either but I'd like to see her again.

    773XXX1884 - the last # she used.
    I saw her appear on EB when assman first asked about her. Noticed the phone number was different and then the ad disappeared fast. At first I thought it might be a scammer posting since Casey is a known provider, but assman's review changed my thinking.

  15. #16359
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/63970038

    Yup as advertised, true PSE experience.

    She let me throat fuck her, I didn't even ask!

    We went straight to the A and it was awesome.

    All bare.

    200. Not sure the length we agreed on but I didn't feel like she cared.

    She's super hot in a slutty way which is what I like.

    See her boys. Do it.
    Was the 200 BBFS??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape