Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 26918
-
07-01-21 07:26 #16343Senior Member

Posts: 179Rachelina
I've seen her at least 8-10 times, she's great. Very nice personality, nice body and one of the top 5 BBBJSW I've ever had. That's why I keep going back.
Originally Posted by DrWild
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 23:53 #16342Regular Member

Posts: 5Hello
Hello, I just came across this forum and never knew it existed. I've been in the game about 2 years now and I'm fairly young (early 20's) been with a decent amount of escorts but a popular escort has recently caught my eye is Macie she has well over 100 reviews on the erotic review site but I'm not a member so I can't read full reviews so I did some digging and saw she is PSE and submissive provider. I would like someone to explain what that means I kinda know what it is but I've never been with a PSE provider LOL I'm trying to release all my nastyness on this little cum **** LOL I would like someone to tell me also her Do's and don't's, likes and dislikes, her limits etc etc, and also how is her communication. I'm actually possibly looking to become a regular with her so any information would be appreciated thanks.
-
06-30-21 23:51 #16341Senior Member

Posts: 208https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/63970038
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 22:56 #16340Senior Member

Posts: 1172Re: Barbie, aka classy s_l_u_t: Yes, this one is hard to make arrangements with. It's almost like she enjoys being a pain in the ass.
2 questions:
1) What's the best communication channel? I only got thru via IG, where we made partial arrangements for the following day, but that following day she was non-responsive.
2) Her ads say GFE. Does she do making out with DFK?
Originally Posted by GeorgeMax
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 21:50 #16339Regular Member

Posts: 20Rachelina
Thanks for the info. She has been on my list of things to do for a long time. I will make sure to report once I see her.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 21:23 #16338Regular Member

Posts: 14Felix Ferrera
Hi, anybody with an intel about Felix Ferrera will be greatly appreciated.
https://tryst.link/escort/felix-ferrera
-
06-30-21 21:10 #16337Senior Member

Posts: 1172Rachelina is in town
Rachelina is in town, more info at link:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5423384
-
06-30-21 19:49 #16336Senior Member

Posts: 387Is there an ad link?
Originally Posted by AssMann82
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 17:21 #16335Senior Member

Posts: 61Casey
In my experience she's hard to get a hold of. I e texted her a few times trying to meet up but she's never responded to me.
Originally Posted by NightOwl25
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 17:10 #16334Senior Member

Posts: 55She Is
As advertised. Looks the same as her pictures and is open to basically everything.
Originally Posted by AssMann82
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 16:20 #16333Senior Member

Posts: 208Casey Sparxxx.
Is she legit? Judging by her ads she's exactly the kinda girl I've been looking for.
She claims she's a porn star.
-
06-30-21 11:36 #16332Senior Member

Posts: 224European girls recommendations?
I still miss the NG girls, and I was lurking around European forum section here but most people are happy with girls who provide full massage with happy ending HJ, so I was wondering if you guys have some digits of European girls that you recommend. Thanks.
-
06-29-21 11:18 #16331Senior Member

Posts: 60Katrina is scamming
https://tryst.link/escort/katrina
If anyone has been seeing my post, I was able to meet Katrina. She has told me what is going on and that she is pregnant. I was respecting her wishes, but she would only reach out to me to see her either when I was starting work or during lunch. I got to see her only to take her out for lunch and cover the hotel room with the understanding I would see her that night.
She would then blow me off and text me the next morning saying she lost WiFi or had fallen asleep. I am tired of her now after 4 days and I believe she is now just avoiding me when I never got to actually spend time with her.
Guys, please avoid her. She is using drugs, has her life in all chaos, and she will just cash and dash if possible. If you do arrive at her location, she won't answer her door or she would just ask you to wait to clean her room or something. She is just trying to throw as many excuses.
AVOID!
-
06-28-21 14:49 #16330Senior Member

Posts: 376Oh okay. Thats all good. Thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by Acidjazz
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 13:58 #16329Senior Member

Posts: 337For the same reasons every streetwalker on cicero has 20 mongers trying to pick her up.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy1289
[View Original Post]
She delivers quality sservice at the most reasonable rate.
She can pick and choose who she sees.
Maybe if she is hounded repeatedly she just blocks certain individuals.












Reply With Quote




