Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,321 to 13,335 of 24541
-
07-05-21 15:29 #11221Senior Member

Posts: 536Traveling Brazilians Ellie
I've been in the hobby for 20 years, seen countless providers; Asians, Latinas, Blacks and Whites. TravelingBrazilians model Ellie probably has the best pussy I've ever encountered. I TOFTT on this one as she has no reviews and it panned out. Agency rep is good enough for me since they've got a great track record. Ellie is now a favorite of mine hailing from Brazil aka the land of nice bum bums.
Arrived and was greeted by Ellie wearing heels and a black negligee. She greeted me with a DFK and a tight hug right off the bat. She looked even better than her profile pics, if that's even possible. Just like all the models I see via TB she had on make-up, her hair done, etc looking like she just stepped out of a photoshoot. I get sick of showing up to a session and the provider looks like she just woke up out of bed! Ellie has a very bubbly, outgoing personality and she loves to dirty talk as she speaks English well.
After I exit the shower, she is standing by the bed waiting for me in her birthday suit wearing only her high heels. Like I stated, she looks better than her pics and the sight of that smoking hot Brazilian physique in heels caused all the blood in my body to rush down into my cock! She loves to DT and showed no sign of gagging as she pulled me into her throat balls deep as she effortlessly slobs away. She allowed some FIV and then jumped aboard for CG. As soon as I entered, I heard wedding bells. Her pussy was like a vice grip and I could feel her kegals milking away in synch with her riding rhythm as I sucked on her DD's. I wasn't going to last long, so we switched to standing MISH by the edge of the bed. Holding onto her ankles, her legs still in heels, I drill away as she dirty talks and plays with her clit until I blow into the cover. She helps me clean up, we chat, then round two entails DATY, FIV, DATO as she moans with glee. Her pussy smells great and looks like a nice ripe plum. Another deep throat heavy, tonsil probing BBBJ then we suit up for DOGGIE, where the sight of her ass, hips and legs still in heels causes me to erupt and blast a load even larger than the first. It was like someone had taken a can of soda, shaken it up violently then opened the can. That's how much vigor and volume she caused me to generate on the second pop, even though I had just cum 10 minutes earlier! Clean up and depart ways.
The downside with these models is that they don't stay for longer than a few days, so you have to book as soon as you see them advertised. She said she may return in 2022. I'm not waiting that long and plan on seeing her again in a day or two. When I come across pussy of this caliber, this good, all other local providers get put on the back burner.
Performance - 10 = DFK, BBBJ, DT, DATY, DATO, CG, MISH, K9, MSOG.
Posting a link is useless as they move on in a few days, hence 'Traveling Brazilians'.
-
07-05-21 14:41 #11220Senior Member

Posts: 146Jessica Latina
Anybody try Jessica and can provide any info? Donation? BBBJ? Greek? Thanks.
-
07-05-21 14:33 #11219Senior Member

Posts: 235Tryst
Let me say right up front, that I apologize for failing to find anything on these three providers, despite my efforts to search the forum. If you would be so kind, would you please give me any assistance on information regarding the following three from Tryst:
Denver, Alice & Tianna.
Thank you for your time.
-
07-05-21 13:50 #11218Senior Member

Posts: 2270There is one Asian in the Baltimore area she goes by Julia Jin or Lily Sweet. I haven't had a chance of meeting her but she does have great reviews.
Originally Posted by NoMan13
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/lily-sweet
https://lilysweet.escortbook.com/
-
07-05-21 12:46 #11217Senior Member

Posts: 171Yasmeen
Saw this gills ad on multiple sites for massage. $150 for hour, claims therapeutic massage yet has pics of her self partially clothed. Was going to check her out but don't want to pay for a cuddle massage. She's a black girl, very attractive and texted me that she is on or off of Hartford Rd in parkville. Any info available would be greatly appreciated.
-
07-05-21 09:37 #11216Senior Member

Posts: 209Need a link
I seem to be the only guy who does not know of CB BREE. Can someone provide a link so I can get in on the action.
Originally Posted by NoMan13
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 08:20 #11215Senior Member

Posts: 279Destiny
I went to Destiny yesterday to get some of that good wet wet and she told that she is definitely looking for some new regulars. Don't hesitate guys go get some of that big phat sexy booty soon.
http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=3f567c91b
-
07-04-21 22:14 #11214Senior Member

Posts: 396I think I see what's happening here.
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
They are referring to BWI Ashleigh aka "Green Eyes" who definitely has a habit.
I'm guessing that you're probably referring to Red Head Ashleigh that bounces around a bit.
-
07-04-21 22:01 #11213Senior Member

Posts: 1144Hey guys
Anyone see Allnitenikki lately and is she still legit and not on any bs or games? I've been wanting to give it a go and did successfully in like 2014 but have seen mixed reviews since. Any intel appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
C92.
-
07-04-21 18:56 #11212Senior Member

Posts: 918By "she's got a habit" what are you talking about? She vapes weed, yes, but no other habit that I've ever seen. I've seen her for 10+ years and she doesn't show any signs of wear and tear. She's really great and talking smack about her is unwarranted.
Originally Posted by Dobson
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 17:38 #11211Senior Member

Posts: 303Ashleigh formerly of Glen Burnie
He's talking about redhead Ashleigh who now lives in nova. She only works occasionally at bwi and in Chantilly. She was / is a fav of quite a few Bmore guys from her Glen Burnie days. Truly zero signs of use, just vapes. Supposedly 420 friendly, but no hint of smoke or weed smell on her or in hotel room. I complained a couple years ago how impossible it was contacting her when she visited area, and was told to be patient. She mainly sees her regulars, who she contacts when she's available. Turns out she moved to nova from TX / LA area an is 10 min away from me now, LOL.
Originally Posted by Dobson
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 17:18 #11210Senior Member

Posts: 273I seen her before too. Can't remember what see called herself but I no her real name. She on Washington blvd. I did a cardate with her it was great service. I tried to find again no luck. She gave me her Facebook no response yet.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 16:36 #11209Senior Member

Posts: 171Ashleigh
I've been with her. I know she's got a habit. I don't see how you missed that. But if you want another bite at the apple, she's not left town.
Originally Posted by DontBanme
[View Original Post]
Dobson.
-
07-04-21 15:15 #11208Senior Member

Posts: 157Bwi
Called 929 xxx 2606 from Adult Finder. Set up 7 pm appointment. Nice hotel near BWI. Got there and was asked to wait 10 , then 10 more. About to leave and get call with room number.
Go in and room is at end of hallway. Right across from stairway exit. Never know with these ads. I carry a box cutter just in case. Knocked on door but watched the stair door. Hotel door open and nice looking woman welcomed me in. I asked to use bathroom. Checked shower for any one else. All was cool. I relaxed even more when she dead bolted the door.
Donation was $160 for hour. Nice body but not much English spoken. Little bit of massage. She gave Jr a nice hand job and then slipped condom on with her mouth. CBJ is OK. She then climbed on top. Nice tits for her frame and we did mis, doggie and sideways. She was not really into it. Kinda a live sex doll. Hit it for 15 minutes. Clock on night stand.
Finished up and just laid together for about 5 - then her phone buzzed. She uses a translation app. I overheard phone - 10 minutes, I'll assume next monger. I was there about 45 minutes total, so got dressed and headed out.
Decent time. Price was OK for FS.
-
07-04-21 13:00 #11207Regular Member

Posts: 4Can someone PM her number too everytime I get one it stops working.
Originally Posted by Baltimore2020
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




