Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 542 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 8117
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3302
    I tried several time, but she was too big of a flake. Also, she vacillates between ONLY giving massages to sometype of BS FS. She also was staying in one of the murder-hotels near Swam & 22nd. There are just too many other providers out there for me to take a chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]

  2. #3301

    Car date

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve87  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her yet but we have talked off and on since last fall. I'm eager to see her since she is so tiny and I'm a tall muscular guy that will throw her around and use her as a living fuck toy when I finally see her.
    I contacted her last night, she was verynice. She told me she has gotten as low as 1. 20 and high as 2. 40. Just had a car date with her for about 45 minutes. She's over by alvernon and 3rd street. Picked her up went to special location had daty dfk BBBJCIM she said condom for full service. She is tiny, sweet and will repeat. Treat her right, she's fun little toy and very responsive to Daty. So wet thought I had a summer monsoon in my car. LOL. Damage 1. 40.

  3. #3300

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her yet but we have talked off and on since last fall. I'm eager to see her since she is so tiny and I'm a tall muscular guy that will throw her around and use her as a living fuck toy when I finally see her.

  4. #3299
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her. She was very pleasant, clean And also very easy to work with.

  5. #3298

  6. #3297
    I've seen her twice, with the most recent being about 4 weeks ago. As previously mentioned, she has good skills. However, she quickly turns her hotel room into a pig-pen of filth, her hygiene was horrible, she was a lot heavier than her photos (to the point of almost not recognizing her) and she smelled like smoke.

    I would not see her again.

    YMMV.

    CL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin  [View Original Post]
    Much appreciated!

  7. #3296

    Has any one been with her

    I'm hoping its not to good to be true.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...a/797977454621

  8. #3295

    Stacey. Jay Leno Chin?

    Anyone have contact info. Phone number please.

  9. #3294

    Story time

    Thought I would put a fun cool old story since The state of this hobby and selection is beyond depressing! I started this hobby pretty Young at about the age of 24. I used to stop by and get a massage from Kate some of why'all might've seen her she was a blonde BBW short she went by Kate rubs. I had convinced her that I was actually 20 and in college so she would give me a discount, hour massage titties in my face and mouth hand job all for 40. After a few times seeing her I kind of got the vibe that she was digging me. So I had convinced her that I was a virgin and she was helping me get used to being around girl LOL The one time I went for it and said would you show me how to have sex?! So pretty much for $40 I would get a awesome massage and then just blow her back out!! If you were around in this hobby 15 years ago things like this happened and the girls used to be so good looking and down to earth hardly any of them had a drug problem. I miss those days.

  10. #3293

    Once

    Quote Originally Posted by John1122  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/rubystar

    Was thinking about visiting her. Your input will be much apriciated. Thank you in advance.
    I saw her a couple months ago. Way heavier than the pics. Not my thing. Cool chick but pics are deceiving. Nice time good convo. Normal 2. For the hour. My 2 cents.

  11. #3292

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatYouMean333  [View Original Post]
    She's posted everywhere. Surely someone experienced her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/64104590
    I tried couple of times to hook up with her. First time, she requested a picture of my face to which I replied that I could send a picture of anyone and she would never know until I came over. She seemed to get upset and never answered back. Then I texted her under a different number asking her how old is she as she seems a bit young to be on this biz and she never reply back. I do not know if I am right but my gut felling is telling me sting hope I am wrong. If you try searching you can not find much on her only reviews. If someone has seen this beautiful girl please let us know she is cute as fuck.

  12. #3291
    Quote Originally Posted by WifeAffair42  [View Original Post]
    Search out "Rosie" some have her as "Rosie Anna".

    She was the bomb when she was starting out on Main St. In Mesa. She is truly a horny girl and hence loves what she does. She has gained 40 lbs since her starting days. If she trimmed back down she would be one of our best locals. Her BBBJ's are worth experiencing! I put her in my top 5 best BBBJ's with wonderful CIM skills. I worship ending vaginal endings, but Rosie will make you wonder if the vagina is truly the best ending. If you like to FS back away from her BBBJ's as it can sneak up fast and your visit will be less than 15 minutes. You will be her number #1 priority for sure.
    Much appreciated!

  13. #3290
    Shill for Orchard Spa ignore all posts


    Posts: 89

    Rosa

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnblak  [View Original Post]
    Back on all the escort sites with her new # going. By wild. Thing or estrella if anyone cares to partake. SB wasn't going anywhere for her so right back to the street and escort alligator, sumo search and callescort. She's definitely worth a spin get it she's a spinner. Be safe.
    I've tried textingi several times, but never a responce.

    I called her number with no answer.

    Then I got a call back from her number but it sounded like a guy, but he immediatly hung up.

    She does not respond to texts.

  14. #3289
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...n/809574510706
    Search out "Rosie" some have her as "Rosie Anna".

    She was the bomb when she was starting out on Main St. In Mesa. She is truly a horny girl and hence loves what she does. She has gained 40 lbs since her starting days. If she trimmed back down she would be one of our best locals. Her BBBJ's are worth experiencing! I put her in my top 5 best BBBJ's with wonderful CIM skills. I worship ending vaginal endings, but Rosie will make you wonder if the vagina is truly the best ending. If you like to FS back away from her BBBJ's as it can sneak up fast and your visit will be less than 15 minutes. You will be her number #1 priority for sure.

  15. #3288

    Honey

    She's posted everywhere. Surely someone experienced her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/64104590

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape