Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 8117
-
07-03-21 15:35 #3287Senior Member

Posts: 69Anyone have any experience with this one?
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...n/809574510706
-
07-03-21 12:00 #3286Regular Member

Posts: 3Any recent or old experience with below provider?
https://tryst.link/escort/rubystar
Was thinking about visiting her. Your input will be much apriciated. Thank you in advance.
-
07-03-21 11:37 #3285Senior Member

Posts: 305Contact info?
Didn't find anything since may on alligator. Any more info? I'm not sure she is using her name in the ad.
Originally Posted by Dnblak
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 16:40 #3284Senior Member

Posts: 995Geshia
This one is too often hard to reach. She is a little spinner with a great skill set. I've seen her several times, and it has only gotten better each time. She usually takes down her ads when she isn't available and has 2 different numbers that she uses.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/63997118
I will see her again.
YMMV.
CL.
-
07-01-21 17:28 #3283Senior Member

Posts: 54Rosa
Back on all the escort sites with her new # going. By wild. Thing or estrella if anyone cares to partake. SB wasn't going anywhere for her so right back to the street and escort alligator, sumo search and callescort. She's definitely worth a spin get it she's a spinner. Be safe.
-
06-28-21 16:49 #3282Senior Member

Posts: 995Native American
The best luck I've had finding NA has been on SA. I've had several of them through the years. I stopped looking of them specifically as they can get a little too possessive. From my experience, the best of both worlds is a Latina with NA / Indian mixed in.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 14:21 #3281Senior Member

Posts: 101Is this helpful?
[Deleted by Admin]
Apologies in advance if I am the only one.
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Indeed you were the only one and no your post wasn't helpful.
A2
-
06-28-21 09:25 #3280Senior Member

Posts: 185[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.
I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.
Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Thanks!
Considering what happened the last three day do you understand why we do this?
A2
-
06-26-21 18:23 #3279Senior Member

Posts: 326Sorry about link missing
She mentions Navajo mixed =.
Originally Posted by Butlik369
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...914/7027291339
-
06-25-21 18:12 #3278Senior Member

Posts: 496Mixed.
Who are you referring to? If ya have a contact or link I would appreciate it very much.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 17:27 #3277Senior Member

Posts: 326How about mixed Navajo?
Saw this and thought of your "hankering". Do not think there are any reviews but she looks legit enough to possibly TOFT.
Originally Posted by Butlik369
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 13:57 #3276Senior Member

Posts: 496Native American
Ugh. No pokem, want Smokem!
Originally Posted by Butlik369
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 12:33 #3275Senior Member

Posts: 56I've messaged her multiple times with no response so who knows?
Originally Posted by LikesToPlay
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 19:24 #3274Senior Member

Posts: 496Native American provider
Just wondering if anyone knows of a Native American provider? I always have had a hankering to be with one of those ladies. Anyone have a contact? I don't mean to be disrespectful in anyway or demeaning to the culture. Just a fetish that's all.
-
06-24-21 18:44 #3273Senior Member

Posts: 338This one
This one looks familiar. The last two photos. I seem to remember a review and pretty sure it wasn't favorable. But I can't remember. Any help?
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14916279












Reply With Quote




