Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 723 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 223 623 673 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 773 823 1223 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcLon  [View Original Post]
    On her! Pictures highly deceiving! She's very homely with a big gutt. Very limited service. Everything is covered.
    https://tryst.link/escort/natalia-spencer

    Here are some better pictures of her.

  2. #14196

    I wouldn't waste money

    Quote Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Happy 4th!

    Looking for help if Natalia is worth price of admission.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...c/104055827790

    Thanks and Play safe.
    On her! Pictures highly deceiving! She's very homely with a big gutt. Very limited service. Everything is covered.

  3. #14195

    Natalia

    Happy 4th!

    Looking for help if Natalia is worth price of admission.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...c/104055827790

    Thanks and Play safe.

  4. #14194

    Bbw

    What happened to white BBW near California ave?

  5. #14193

    Re: Norma Jean / Januari

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I don't have current contact info, nor do I know if she's still selling cunnt, but Norma Jean was on her facebook last month, and her daughter Maryanne was also on her own facebook a couple months ago. But I do not know anything about whether the daughter is active now or not either. Here are some 9 year old pics taken when I did a BBFS threesome with them. With videotaping. Back and forth bare cock between Mom and daughter, family style! I came inside the daughter. (Because I already had inseminated Norma Jean in an earlier solo session.). According to their facebooks,, Norma Jean is still listed as living in RI, but the daughter, in Kentucky.
    Great pix KoF! You always have the most epic stories and pix. A picture is truly a 1000 words. I did have a chance to experience NJ a few times, but never had her daughter. Let alone both. I guess I missed that boat. I am pretty close to NJ. She is currently in Mexico and she does come back to Cumberland, RI evey so often. Like every 6 months. She does hit me once in awhile but I think she only see regulars or semi-retired. She really has changed her life around for the better.

  6. #14192
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone had any recent experience with Devin. Hits all the right areas for me but nervous about the scam factor. Wondering if anyone had any input. Thank you.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/175486060552
    Had an appt to meet her cpl weeks ago. Talking back and fourth then when time came she didn't answer. Then another provider answered so took that. Then Devin responded saying she's available. All with email. I believe she's real but can't confirm. Not sure how this helps but. Quoted 200 hh got her down to 150.

  7. #14191

    Norma Jean

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingd401  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any contact info for her?
    I don't have current contact info, nor do I know if she's still selling cunnt, but Norma Jean was on her facebook last month, and her daughter Maryanne was also on her own facebook a couple months ago. But I do not know anything about whether the daughter is active now or not either. Here are some 9 year old pics taken when I did a BBFS threesome with them. With videotaping. Back and forth bare cock between Mom and daughter, family style! I came inside the daughter. (Because I already had inseminated Norma Jean in an earlier solo session.). According to their facebooks,, Norma Jean is still listed as living in RI, but the daughter, in Kentucky.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-1659.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1661.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1660.jpeg‎  

  8. #14190

    Januari / norma Jean

    Does anyone have any contact info for her?

  9. #14189
    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Give a man a fish and he eats that day. Teach a man to fish and he eats everyday. I'm going to teach you how to fish. In the top right of the Escort Reports page, click on Search Thread. Type into the field, Ashley. Then click on Search. You'll get all of the Ashley posts. Read through the posts and you'll find one with a link to her ad.
    To add to this, you'll need to include location so you're not sifting through reports for other Ashley's.

  10. #14188

    Pawtucket 48 yo

    Gentlemen. I've been wondering about this one for awhile. Before I TOFTT I'd thought I'd throw the link out and see if anyone has seen her? Much appreciated.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/991286557392

  11. #14187

    Ashley

    Give a man a fish and he eats that day. Teach a man to fish and he eats everyday. I'm going to teach you how to fish. In the top right of the Escort Reports page, click on Search Thread. Type into the field, Ashley. Then click on Search. You'll get all of the Ashley posts. Read through the posts and you'll find one with a link to her ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMrmrm  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her contact info or an ad.

  12. #14186

    Pm's

    Quote Originally Posted by Soxpat  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, new to the site. Can someone send me Alycat's contact info? Thanks.
    Use the pm's in the notification tab to ask the op for her number. Also there's an advanced search bar (top right) that is your friend! LOL.

  13. #14185

    Alycat info please

    Hi everyone, new to the site. Can someone send me Alycat's contact info? Thanks.

  14. #14184
    Thats Ivory. She used to be with DCD when she was in the area. I never saw her though.

  15. #14183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone had any recent experience with Devin. Hits all the right areas for me but nervous about the scam factor. Wondering if anyone had any input. Thank you.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/175486060552
    If she's the ex stripper I'm thinking of then she's real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape