Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 25027
-
06-29-21 13:11 #14167Senior Member

Posts: 235Bye Felicia!
LOL! Someone had to say it. Couldn't resist. Stay cool and play safe.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 08:44 #14166Senior Member

Posts: 328Bathroomless Ashley
During my visit a month ago, I noted a very slight / faint taste that I concluded was a vaginal lubricant or other treatment that mature women use for dryness in their vagina. Ashley is at that change of life stage and may be, probably is experiencing vaginal dryness and using something for it. It was not a foul taste and I had no issue with it.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 08:03 #14165Senior Member

Posts: 3748Bathroomless Ashley
Damn! I have never had a problem with any off-putting pussy taste or odors with Ashley! That is indeed always a huge turn off, though, and if it is a certain TYPE of taste or scent, that can indeed be a deal breaker!
Originally Posted by Hypackid
[View Original Post]
But you said taste and taste is generally perceived with an associated odor or smell. I don't want to gross anybody out, but could you please describe that taste and smell a bit more? Sometimes they have what I call a "strong womanly scent", which I actually like, and is generally NOT a sign of infection. Just some accumulated secretions after vigorous activity, as the sweat glands in the vaginal region do have a unique scent. On the other hand, certain other types of smells might portend something more worrisome. Could you elaborate on the smell? And has anyone else who saw her recently encountered a smell?
-
06-29-21 07:21 #14164Senior Member

Posts: 3748Update: Text with rate and detailed menu.
When I asked for the price of BBFS, she sent me the menu below. As you can see, EVERY activity is a la carte, and each stands alone with its own price, and she indeed sticks to that! I said I'd want a half hour, I cum inside her. She did indeed quote 310, but said that she'd give me a 20 dollar break for a "package deal" if I wanted to fold in BBBJ, so it would be 350 for a half hour with BBBJ and CIP. So, if you want to inseminate her, she will still try to charge you for the blow job separately! Notice, also, that kissing is not even on the menu she sends.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
I did not even try to negotiate. Even if the price were not insane, this kind of approach to delivering services, that is, charging for EVERYTHING separately, in my experience, rarely suggests a quality experience, nor a particularly fun session. Fold into that the "party favor" references in the ads, and zero reviews anywhere, and we definitely have a hard pass. 🙁.
NEXT!
-
06-28-21 20:50 #14163Senior Member

Posts: 289Hour
And you legit did 300 for that. ?
Originally Posted by CuriosWankah
[View Original Post]
Thank you for TOFTT.
-
06-28-21 16:08 #14162Senior Member

Posts: 47Last week
Been wanting to find a good spinner in the area saw the reply that she was safe and clean so I decided to try her out. She works out of hotels near TF Green, got there she sends me the room number. I walk in and the place is a mess she's bouncing off walls, can't complete a sentence without starting another. Make my way to the bedroom and she's got coke and H remnants all over the place. I originally paid for an hour, she asked for a moment to clean up I said sure. She took 30 min, by the time we got started she had spent the previous 5 in the bathroom doing lines of Coke and H. Tried to start with CBJ I asked for BBBJ, asked for another 50 told her I didn't have it so she said ok just this once. Performance was lackluster, she even nodded off for a moment while stroking me. Wasn't impressed so I just switched us to mish, the whole time she was rushing me to cum. Popped and got out of there only really had a HH rather than the HR but I always grab an hour if they arent good or waste my time I never go back. She clearly has demons and is chasing them hard isn't trying to hide it either, I wouldn't go back just because of the demons. Face is 5/10,0 tits like legit flat chested no bumps except for her nipples, ass is meh 4/10, she walks around kinda hunched over and after fucking her I think its from all the guys folding her in half and pounding her out.
Originally Posted by JasonKruger1
[View Original Post]
I got the sense with her not pushing for more $ for BBBJ that with a lil extra you could get BBCIP easily
-
06-28-21 13:05 #14161Regular Member

Posts: 21I saw her about a month ago, and while I agree I was surprised that she was pretty hot for an older woman (she especially has nice tits) her pussy tasted gross. Big turn off. But she is super nice. We laid and talked awhile afterwords which was nice. She was down for a second pop, and went straight to work without counting the money which was a first for me.
Originally Posted by MrMrmrm
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 07:45 #14160Senior Member

Posts: 3748Her best features are displayed in my post numbers 299 and 302 here:
Originally Posted by MrMrmrm
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...932&viewfull=1#post5086932.
-
06-27-21 23:51 #14159Senior Member

Posts: 74Nancy at Olita
She's beautiful with a perfect ass but a little older which is pretty standard for Olita girls. Nice converstation and very enthusiastic to please. She made a lot of loud noise while I pounded her in mish. She's new to the US and hope she will be coming back more often. Special thanks to all the mongers who went to see her initially and posted their experiences here. I went to see her based on those reviews.
-
06-27-21 23:37 #14158Senior Member

Posts: 2189Rtff
Just read or search the forum. Information you are looking for is easy enough to find.
Originally Posted by MrMrmrm
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 16:34 #14157Senior Member

Posts: 49Bathroomless ashley
Anyone have her ad so I can see whay she looks like.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 16:16 #14156Regular Member

Posts: 25Info
Can you send me Alycat and UTR info?
Originally Posted by RifireDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 15:18 #14155Senior Member

Posts: 1406Never saw her, Only read some reviews like I mentioned. But I had her mixed up with Adina.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 10:29 #14154Senior Member

Posts: 3748Felicia
I've also gotten some PMs about this, from a couple dudes, thank you!
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
But now I'm more confused than ever!
So, you guys that have actually SEEN FELICIA: Could you PLEASE post a review of her ACTUAL looks, the ACTUAL services received and their cost, and most importantly, the SAFETY of the incall? I'm talking about this one:
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...r/442997510001
Thank you!
-
06-27-21 07:54 #14153Senior Member

Posts: 1406Ooops you are correct! I stand to be corrected, I had the two mixed up.
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime
[View Original Post]
Thanks.










Reply With Quote





