Thread: Hispanic Massage Apartments
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2181
-
08-08-21 15:13 #681Senior Member

Posts: 164Same issue
I been having the same issue with Paraiso Spa.
Originally Posted by Josh2089
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 09:38 #680Senior Member

Posts: 296Check your timing
They only respond during business hrs. Like 10_7
.
Originally Posted by Josh2089
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 07:06 #679Regular Member

Posts: 18No ones answring
Is there a reason for this. Can't get through to any of them. Call or text. I've called the spas all across norcross not a single one answers.
-
08-05-21 10:40 #678Senior Member

Posts: 2029You haven't met a single Latina from any of the spas that have been reviewed nor the ones you questioned for the past few months LOL. Go an meet and report. It seems like they haven't posted in a while so go to another Latina apartment. I posted one the other day below.
Originally Posted by Josh2089
[View Original Post]
The come to see me papi Latina apartment near Jimmy Carter is an awesome spot. Great music and ambience. Gorgeous Latinas here. I don't go here anymore because of their doorbell camera. If you don't mind that part by all means enjoy your time here. They are super nice and chill. Great time. They have been around for a long time and I and others have mentioned and reviewed multiple women from here. The pictures they are using are real. There is a pool at this apartment complex and the nearby apartment complex used by other Latina apartment women.
Their ads:
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/65295090#.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6785319501/1
Latina apartment managed by Karen. Karen used to work at the "come to see me papi" Latina apartment off of jimmy carter I mentioned above. That is where I first met her and had a good time. Beautiful face. Camila also moved to work with Karen but she has now left and did so months ago. Camila was sexy asf. Slim with a thick ass and small tits. Is on the bbw side but she has Latinas with her who aren't so chunky per say. Their ads:
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/65287227
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6788575658/1
-
08-05-21 03:11 #677Regular Member

Posts: 18Latinaspa
Are they still available. I have not visited in while or anyone else have any recommendations in the area.
This Latina spa https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/65005591.
-
08-02-21 23:55 #676Senior Member

Posts: 2029Anyone Ever Have Kaori Or Maritza. Latina Apartment Off Of Holcomb Bridge Rd
This Latina apartment is just a branch off of the come to see me papi apartment. It is managed by BBW Mexicana Karen. Saw they have a new addition Kaori whom does anal but for an absurd extra cost. Anyone try her out? Latina Maritza-is GFE friendly for a $40 Tip. CIM and BBBJ allowed in GFE but no BBFS. Kaori does Greek for $ extra LOOL. So a QV with Greek included would literally be $$. A normal QV is $.
Latina Apartment off of Holcomb Bridge Rd ads:
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6788575658/1
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/64930330
https://sumosear.ch/phone/678-857-5658
-
07-28-21 08:01 #675Senior Member

Posts: 1181Not really new
I remember back in the 90's at several Kamps which were more like brothels waiting with a bunch of other partakers in a waiting room. Glad that all changed.
Originally Posted by TacoTuesday1
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 07:13 #674Senior Member

Posts: 200They are probably the dumbest one. They once used a house in a subdivision and I've been waiting in a room with other guys. Dolls and latinas de norcross my fav. Dolls has model looking women.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 22:59 #673Senior Member

Posts: 34LOL. Great Video.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 18:36 #672Senior Member

Posts: 58If they know they can run a sting to shut it down.
Originally Posted by GaryRidgeway
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 01:45 #671Senior Member

Posts: 444That's right, the pigs can oink all they wants
But if they can't prove it, no one cares.
Originally Posted by GaryRidgeway
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 13:58 #670Regular Member

Posts: 105Uncle knows
There is not a hoe, dope or liquor house that has been up and running for more then a week that uncle is not at least aware of. But they haven't busted them because they have not got enough legit complaints. Man power issues Also it's not what you know. But what you can prove. But uncle knows. Formal reports, and word on the street.
-
07-04-21 13:45 #669Senior Member

Posts: 191Covid
I wear a mask and a hat and sunglasses. Got to wear that mask because of covid. Good luck proving it was me. Even if you have my license plate. I loaned my car to a friend last week. I loanmy car to my friends all the time. Red light camera? That wasn't me, prove it. Burden of proof lies on the state. And I'm not going to help them with their investigation. Shut the f* Friday that video was perfect.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 16:56 #668Banned Member

Posts: 2410You're compensating someone for their time and nothing else. What happens between two consenting adults is between two consenting adults. And it's always shut the fuck up Friday!
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgWHrkDX35o
-
07-03-21 15:45 #667Banned Member

Posts: 13634I get it but I doubt they'd hunt down mongers as they would have no evidence they were there for sport fucking. Would be a waste of LE resources, IMO.
Originally Posted by Vx333
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






