Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Hispanic Massage Apartments

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2181
This blog is moderated by Sec See
  1. #651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1982  [View Original Post]
    Are they as small as they look? The one on the bed looks like she could be under 5'.
    Dam I think you are right but now she has a new chick with her so I doubt she is doing services again. Fuck I need Samy LOL. She is so exquisite! Thick ass big tits and short. Just like Kim at Destiny 'Spa but she lets the other ladies Sabrina and Destiny do all the work. New girl they have is petite. Latina apartments need to learn pictures are sexier without the heels or socks on. Barefoot is the way. Soles and toes. New chick looks good. Petite with some nice size tits. Probably 5 foot 6 at max. Looks really short and is on the light side. Hmmmm makes me want to bite but idk.

    I guess gamecock was right. New additions are coming. New girl is petite. One thing I wish Camila did was wear makeup and get her toes done with her small feet. Small feet for her height at 5 foot 7 but they were soft. Other Latina apartments wear full makeup.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6785319501/1

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/678-531-9501
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 04e13106f7d8906dee41197d2fa743d7_f.jpg‎   c13c01373bc44ed870482808a21b64d6_f.jpg‎   dda84f8c762280dcd57b506543fa2dbe_f.jpg‎   3bbd85e85c1281613f8bf92c9ae424c3_f.jpg‎  

  2. #650
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Ads.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/63411691

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6785319501/1

    This Latina apartment is back up and running. I thought they were gone for good since I couldn't find them anymore. Seems like they got a new woman. Wonder if the rates are still the same. Seems like 1 or 2 women are available at this spot. The ladies who were here are no longer around apparently. They started their own apartment spot of which I linked in a previous post. Camilla is going by Canella and apparently she will be gone soon I think.
    Are they as small as they look? The one on the bed looks like she could be under 5'.

  3. #649

    Looks like Samy

    Looks very much like Samy in the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Ads.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/63411691

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6785319501/1

    This Latina apartment is back up and running. I thought they were gone for good since I couldn't find them anymore. Seems like they got a new woman. Wonder if the rates are still the same. Seems like 1 or 2 women are available at this spot. The ladies who were here are no longer around apparently. They started their own apartment spot of which I linked in a previous post. Camilla is going by Canella and apparently she will be gone soon I think.

  4. #648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Come To See Me Papi Latina Apartment Is Back And Running

    Ads.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/63411691

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6785319501/1

    This Latina apartment is back up and running. I thought they were gone for good since I couldn't find them anymore. Seems like they got a new woman. Wonder if the rates are still the same. Seems like 1 or 2 women are available at this spot. The ladies who were here are no longer around apparently. They started their own apartment spot of which I linked in a previous post. Camilla is going by Canella and apparently she will be gone soon I think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4f7e5c227a2c60bd001452074de42112_f.jpg‎   524b6f56005073ebb898f54f78e64b05_f.jpg‎   170ae74429c6bea30b655cafb4b1f3f5_f.jpg‎  

  5. #647

  6. #646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Hermosa Latina Apartment

    I have visited this Latina spot thrice in the past few months. Kenia and Sara run this spot. It is a hassle to meet them though. It takes a lot of attempts to set up a meeting. There phone number does not accept calls. Only text. This Latina apartment is located right next to Destiny'Spa. Literally the apartment complex right before them. Two step process to meet them. Text and then they give the address and rates. Rates are 80 QV $. 50 HH $$. 50 HR. Their rates starting from HH and up are very iffy and they are not worth that much IMO but the QV rate is ok. Kenia is short, has a boob job, the lines that you see on the breast aren't as bad in person, tits are plump and soft, she has a little bit of ass which is soft and mushy. Kenia doesn't speak much English but she is obliging and super nice. Kenia has no tattoos but she does have some blemishes on her body on the back, always has makeup on just like Sara. Kenia has a good grip and is willing to ride. They both wear heels but they should honestly go around barefoot like other Latinas. Sara is at least 6 foot 1, good set of juggers, booty is not as plump as the photos in person but its plump enough, long black hair, Kat has good grip. Face wise Kenia looks better in my opinion. Estrella is a bit chubby so I never went with her. The ladies here are not super hot like Camila but their QV rate is good.

    Their spot is not the greatest. There is no ambience, the lighting in the rooms are not so great, one room has 2 connected doors which I do not like, the beds are not so great and are super low, no music. Really a basic spot. The blurring in the photo with sara on the bed is literally just a lamp. Overall its a good area though. Apartment is on the ground floor on the left. Lots of foot traffic of people going around etc. Not coming from their spot per say but surrounding areas. Lots of Latinos and Latinas in this complex. I've had good times with both Kenia and Sara but they just aren't all that great. If anyone is looking for a decent Latina apartment that isn't charging $ QV this is a good choice. Wish they still had Jade but she moved to Cumming / Sugar loaf area and isn't available on a consistent basis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 45e274bca87e3c23dd89f46d8ef866e9_f.jpg‎   9fc0d7ef4aa18f1e909ecc3fe919f2a0_f (1).jpg‎   57d5fd89b03f4cae2e38e39f3484d11a_f (1).jpg‎   40a97214ab3a85b1fab386b2e8d20793_f (1).jpg‎   323bc95c5b1176f6db5116b398281ab9_f.jpg‎  


  7. #645

    Latina

    Stopped by the Duluth Latina spot on Tuesday. Always a easy set up. Call when I get there. Walk in get a hug and kiss from the house lady. She brings in three to choose from and I take Melissa. She is a little spinner with a very nice ass. I went with the hh cause I didn't want to rush. She gives a decent coved BJ then climbs on board. I believe if I had a let her she'd have stayed up there the entire time. Switched to K9 just to get a view of that ass and finished up with mish. She is a real sweetheart. Good grip and clean and fresh. Ended with some small talk. I'll be back.

  8. #644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockToo  [View Original Post]
    Their ads are gone at the moment. If / when she reappears, they will probably have new contact information. Keep an eye out for something on LC.
    They are back but its under new "management". Caren / Carmen started under a new number in May solo. Calls it Caren Spa. Now she has a few additional Latinas with her and is posting on LC it seems. After a while she quickly deletes the ads. Weird but it may also not be legit as they are using photos from another Latina apartment in the area. Caren / Carmen is the BBW one. Big tits, big but flat booty though. IMO I wouldn't give her or the ones under her $ for a QV unless they're doing extras at that price point. Just my opinion. The first time the 950 X apartment closed I think there was some drama but I may be wrong.

    Sami which I assume is her name. The woman who is thick, eyelashes on, dressed nice, gorgy and short always opens the door seemed a bit off one day, not as warm and she wasn't wearing makeup that day. Idk why but these Latinas always split up. Drama over money or something? Idk or maybe its just to change things up? Idk but Carmen / Caren. Whatever her name is is still around.

    Ads.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...visit/38994518

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/404-838-0153

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6788575658/1

  9. #643

    Ads are gone at the moment

    Quote Originally Posted by Questionable1  [View Original Post]
    Used to really enjoy time with Sami. Can you tell me how to contact her?

    Q1.
    Their ads are gone at the moment. If / when she reappears, they will probably have new contact information. Keep an eye out for something on LC.

  10. #642

    Sami

    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockToo  [View Original Post]
    Gone for good for the moment maybe? Who knows unless someone has spoken to her directly or driven her to the airport to return to South America. Sami has been known to take breaks for weeks or a few months even. She shutdown before and reopened with some Dominican ladies, shutdown again and reopened with Carmen and Canela. These ladies sometimes leave the business for good or come back with their own setup, just like Jade did, just like Sami did. Let's hope it's just a break and that she brings back some more stellar Latinas.
    Used to really enjoy time with Sami. Can you tell me how to contact her?

    Q1.

  11. #641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockToo  [View Original Post]
    Gone for good for the moment maybe? Who knows unless someone has spoken to her directly or driven her to the airport to return to South America. Sami has been known to take breaks for weeks or a few months even. She shutdown before and reopened with some Dominican ladies, shutdown again and reopened with Carmen and Canela. These ladies sometimes leave the business for good or come back with their own setup, just like Jade did, just like Sami did. Let's hope it's just a break and that she brings back some more stellar Latinas.
    This is good to know. It is good they take breaks though. One of the women who worked at this apartment is working independently right now. If they bring some bomb ass fuego mamacitas. I might bite.

  12. #640

    No one really knows for certain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Seems like Camilla, Carmen etc at this Latina apartment are gone for good now. They deleted their ad profile on Listcrawler. Maybe they will be allocated to nearby Latina apartments. Destiny'Spa is down the road from them and I recall Kim used to be under their number. I know some Latinas have been circulated. Like Vicky at Destiny'Spa used to be with Latina De Norcross. The last Latina they had posting under the "come to see me papi" ads was some fat Latina with small tits. I never went and saw her but I'll attach the images they posted. I doubt anyone would pay $ QV for that. Not sure if they are gone for good good or they are taking a break. Camilla has worked solo at this spot for quite some time with some aide from Carmen and other chicks that swing by temporarily.
    Gone for good for the moment maybe? Who knows unless someone has spoken to her directly or driven her to the airport to return to South America. Sami has been known to take breaks for weeks or a few months even. She shutdown before and reopened with some Dominican ladies, shutdown again and reopened with Carmen and Canela. These ladies sometimes leave the business for good or come back with their own setup, just like Jade did, just like Sami did. Let's hope it's just a break and that she brings back some more stellar Latinas.

  13. #639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockToo  [View Original Post]
    First, she is still running the new operation.

    Secondly, when she was at the location near Satellite Blvd, she was very good and I saw her a few times at that place. There are a few reports about her when she was there. When her new place opened, she was with another Latina hottie, whom I thought gave better service than Sami. Maybe Sami was more interested in running the place than providing the same level of service as before, or maybe she was a little buzzed when I saw her because she was using her vape, who knows. Maybe it was "ME" . . Nah!! YMMV.
    Seems like Camilla, Carmen etc at this Latina apartment are gone for good now. They deleted their ad profile on Listcrawler. Maybe they will be allocated to nearby Latina apartments. Destiny'Spa is down the road from them and I recall Kim used to be under their number. I know some Latinas have been circulated. Like Vicky at Destiny'Spa used to be with Latina De Norcross. The last Latina they had posting under the "come to see me papi" ads was some fat Latina with small tits. I never went and saw her but I'll attach the images they posted. I doubt anyone would pay $ QV for that. Not sure if they are gone for good good or they are taking a break. Camilla has worked solo at this spot for quite some time with some aide from Carmen and other chicks that swing by temporarily.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bJnOuQ.jpg‎   Hy2Kds.jpg‎   RoRdX7.jpg‎  

  14. #638

    To answer your questions

    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    What was your experience with her? I always wanted to bang her.
    First, she is still running the new operation.

    Secondly, when she was at the location near Satellite Blvd, she was very good and I saw her a few times at that place. There are a few reports about her when she was there. When her new place opened, she was with another Latina hottie, whom I thought gave better service than Sami. Maybe Sami was more interested in running the place than providing the same level of service as before, or maybe she was a little buzzed when I saw her because she was using her vape, who knows. Maybe it was "ME" . . Nah!! YMMV.

  15. #637

    How was Sami?

    What was your experience with her? I always wanted to bang her.

    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockToo  [View Original Post]
    They are still around. I've found that some providers don't post everyday or every week. I guess they took their posting on LC down for awhile, but it looks like you found their newest ad. I had visited with Sami when she was a provider with the group that was near Satellite Blvd, so she knew that I wasn't her uncle LEO. I grew tired of being asked the same questions, so I had her save my number. Now I do not know if they're still at their location near Pleasantdale because the day I was ghosted she gave me a different address.

    Regarding my ghosting? They changed their hours of operations, and it's my fault for not being able to read their minds as to the time changes they made that were not posted. I thought I had at least 2 additional hours. It's like the restaurant that closes at 9 pm, but the kitchen stops taking orders at 7:30 pm. All good though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape