Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Hispanic Massage Apartments

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2181
This blog is moderated by Sec See
  1. #666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    How is a camera in that spot a deterrent to mongering?
    Any time someone enters the code for a specific apartment, it saves an image of the car / person / plate at that timestamp.

    Let's say it gets raided. They'll pull footage of everyone who dialed the apt in question. The apt complex has no reason to challenge that request. We don't know how long they hold security footage for. Could be 7 days. Could be a month.

    While that might not be enough to convict a monger, it's enough to get your name and plate on LE's radar. And if it turns into a sting? Certainly makes gathering info easy for them.

    If you still want to go. I suggest you wear a mask and sunglasses. Personally, I love this whole mask thing. Nice for privacy.

  2. #665
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker0825  [View Original Post]
    So the gated community where Paraiso Spa host added a camera where you input the gate code. Just thought I'll let yall know in case you plan to visit. I don't think I'll be heading back there.
    How is a camera in that spot a deterrent to mongering?

  3. #664

    Paraiso Spa

    So the gated community where Paraiso Spa host added a camera where you input the gate code. Just thought I'll let y’all know in case you plan to visit. I don't think I'll be heading back there.

  4. #663
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAtl7  [View Original Post]
    I am new to Hispanic Apts. I tried calling some apartments but they seem to hang up if you don't speak Spanish. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions to work around it?
    Try sending a text. The few times that I've gone to a Hispanic apt. , I never called; I just sent a text as my form of communication.

  5. #662

    New to Hispanic Apts

    I am new to Hispanic Apts. I tried calling some apartments but they seem to hang up if you don't speak Spanish. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions to work around it?

  6. #661

    Destiny

    Got the itch so I called to see what they had available. My first venture to a Latina apartment. I drew Vicky. $ QV $. 5 hhr. Safe and clean place not far off 85. Hand washing and hand sanitizer before and after the act. She's cute and does a fun thing with her tongue around the tip during CBJ. I'll probably repeat but might see what Sabrina is about.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/63666231

  7. #660
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    I agree that these places are so close that they know each other, but I'm not sure they work together. Is Melanie not providing in the same place as Sammy?
    All of the Latina apartments I've went to are located down the road from each other. That is why I state they must work together. Secondly many Latinas from other Latinas sometimes circulate to other ones. Idk who is Melanie. Sounds like a woman from Latina spa which I never will go to. The Latina apartment I'm referencing when speaking in regards to Samy is "come to see me papi" Latina apartment ads.

  8. #659

    So that's confusing

    I agree that these places are so close that they know each other, but I'm not sure they work together. Is Melanie not providing in the same place as Sammy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Awesome! Glad you had a good time there. That latina apartment imo is the best as an overall experience. Did you see the new petite short girl there? How does she look face wise and does she wear makeup? Samy is super nice. Love her demeanor.

  9. #658
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Questionable1  [View Original Post]
    Man, Sammy was awesome. Only girl I'd see for a long time. But, Melanie is quickly filling her absence for me.

    Q1.
    Awesome! Glad you had a good time there. That latina apartment imo is the best as an overall experience. Did you see the new petite short girl there? How does she look face wise and does she wear makeup? Samy is super nice. Love her demeanor.

  10. #657
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Dam I think you are right but now she has a new chick with her so I doubt she is doing services again. Fuck I need Samy LOL. She is so exquisite! Thick ass big tits and short. Just like Kim at Destiny 'Spa but she lets the other ladies Sabrina and Destiny do all the work. New girl they have is petite. Latina apartments need to learn pictures are sexier without the heels or socks on. Barefoot is the way. Soles and toes. New chick looks good. Petite with some nice size tits. Probably 5 foot 6 at max. Looks really short and is on the light side. Hmmmm makes me want to bite but idk.

    I guess gamecock was right. New additions are coming. New girl is petite. One thing I wish Camila did was wear makeup and get her toes done with her small feet. Small feet for her height at 5 foot 7 but they were soft. Other Latina apartments wear full makeup.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6785319501/1

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/678-531-9501
    Man, Sammy was awesome. Only girl I'd see for a long time. But, Melanie is quickly filling her absence for me.

    Q1.

  11. #656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockToo  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember if I said that Sami was part of the Destiny Spa team in a previous post, but she is not.
    Yeah I got ya. These Latina apartments are so close to each other that you have to wonder if they some how work together. I don't think Sami is providing services. Not going to her apartment. I'm not fond of the doorbell camera. Destiny and Hermosa Latina apartments do not have door bell cameras.

  12. #655

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Dam I think you are right but now she has a new chick with her so I doubt she is doing services again. Fuck I need Samy LOL. She is so exquisite! Thick ass big tits and short. Just like Kim at Destiny 'Spa but she lets the other ladies Sabrina and Destiny do all the work. New girl they have is petite. Latina apartments need to learn pictures are sexier without the heels or socks on. Barefoot is the way. Soles and toes. New chick looks good. Petite with some nice size tits. Probably 5 foot 6 at max. Looks really short and is on the light side. Hmmmm makes me want to bite but idk.

    I guess gamecock was right. New additions are coming. New girl is petite. One thing I wish Camila did was wear makeup and get her toes done with her small feet. Small feet for her height at 5 foot 7 but they were soft. Other Latina apartments wear full makeup.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6785319501/1

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/678-531-9501
    I can't remember if I said that Sami was part of the Destiny Spa team in a previous post, but she is not.

  13. #654

    Latina Alex is a mystery and does not appear to be Sami

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Dam I think you are right but now she has a new chick with her so I doubt she is doing services again. Fuck I need Samy LOL. She is so exquisite! Thick ass big tits and short. Just like Kim at Destiny 'Spa but she lets the other ladies Sabrina and Destiny do all the work. New girl they have is petite. Latina apartments need to learn pictures are sexier without the heels or socks on. Barefoot is the way. Soles and toes. New chick looks good. Petite with some nice size tits. Probably 5 foot 6 at max. Looks really short and is on the light side. Hmmmm makes me want to bite but idk.

    I guess gamecock was right. New additions are coming. New girl is petite. One thing I wish Camila did was wear makeup and get her toes done with her small feet. Small feet for her height at 5 foot 7 but they were soft. Other Latina apartments wear full makeup.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6785319501/1

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/678-531-9501
    The pictures from Destiny's appear to be Sami. She has a few distinct body markings and features that I recognize, but just because her pics appear in the ads doesn't mean that she is providing service. If she is, give her a shot. In my time of knowing her, she went from GFE to something less than that, maybe because she was now owner or manager. Who knows. Maybe her visits will return to GFE status but if she vapes during our session, it's a no go for me. I do want her to keep mongers happy by bringing in new, hot talent though.

  14. #653
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Latina Alex?

    Does anyone know if this Latina was in fact Samy? I honestly thought it was fake and possibly a trap. I did try to meet this Latina woman but no dough. I never got a response. I wonder if this was Samy in disguise. The woman who opens the door at the come to see me papi apartment. Or Victoria whom I've never had.

    Ads I'm referring to that are now off of LC of Latina Alex.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/478-588-7148

    Magically a few days later after taking down Latina Alex ads this "come to see me papi" apartment sprouts back. Is the Latina Alex. Victoria? Latina Victoria used to go by Alex. Proof https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/2420653 .

    Additional ads of Victoria.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/678-598-2545

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/678-598-2545

    Anyways still think the Latina Alex ads were fake. But then I think it was Victoria or Samy using that number. I saw one report of Alex but still thought it was an iffy ad. I just play it safe.

  15. #652
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1982  [View Original Post]
    Are they as small as they look? The one on the bed looks like she could be under 5'.
    I haven't had the new chick yet and I won't be going anytime soon. Pretty sure she'd have some good grip though at her size. She looks like asf. I think she is at least 5 foot 2 and max 5 foot 6. Under 140 lb. It is a really good spot and IMO the best apartment. The ambience, music, all women with the exception of Samy wearing lingerie is just awesome. They will be good to you. Super nice Latinas. There is a small white dog. Very friendly. I wonder if she still has it. Quiet dog and fluffy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape