Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 705 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 205 605 655 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 755 805 1205 1705 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16368
    Quote Originally Posted by Balkan75  [View Original Post]
    LOL, if someone get his hands on her should be promoted to a KING MONGER!
    Anyone else get a response text from months ago today asking if you're still around?

  2. #16367

    Susan-naughty SCAM

    Avoid at all costs. Just a scam to get you to pay cash via app when arriving at the supposed incall. The POS running the scam will promise everything and even send pictures of the women in the ad:

    https://www.craigserotica.com/atlant...-men/34719.htm

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2455783

    The number is (302) 503-0887‬ but that will likely change. Fortunately I only lost time on this one. My loss is your gain.

  3. #16366
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFan78  [View Original Post]
    Was the 200 BBFS??
    I think 200 is with Greek included.

  4. #16365
    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow 2 shots with a 1 hour appointment?
    Yes at least she had with me. As opposed to other providers who try to get your money with minimal work she will encourage you for 2nd round. Do you guys know what's her donation these days cause her website says 300 but I had seen her for 160 - 180 so the 300 must be her rate from 10 yr ago.

  5. #16364
    Petition to rename the thread Ugly Reports.

  6. #16363

    Mya?

    Is anyone familiar with a Mya near North and Pulaski? Short 40'ish Latina with big teeth, not bucktooth, perky tits and a little out there when she talks to you.

  7. #16362

    Rachelina

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her at least 8-10 times, she's great. Very nice personality, nice body and one of the top 5 BBBJSW I've ever had. That's why I keep going back.
    Does she allow 2 shots with a 1 hour appointment?

  8. #16361

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Her reviews only go back to 2020 but she has been around a lot longer than that. She was discussed on this board previously, maybe she had a name change.
    She used to strip and escort under her stage name Samara.

  9. #16360

    Babylon post

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    Its crazy cause her ads disappeared a few hours after I left so there's really only 2 possible outcomes.

    1. I rocked her world and she had to retire knowing it'll never be any better than that.

    Or.

    2. She was never real to begin with and I just throat and ass fucked a ghost.

    Ultimately I'm fine with either but I'd like to see her again.

    773XXX1884 - the last # she used.
    I saw her appear on EB when assman first asked about her. Noticed the phone number was different and then the ad disappeared fast. At first I thought it might be a scammer posting since Casey is a known provider, but assman's review changed my thinking.

  10. #16359
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/63970038

    Yup as advertised, true PSE experience.

    She let me throat fuck her, I didn't even ask!

    We went straight to the A and it was awesome.

    All bare.

    200. Not sure the length we agreed on but I didn't feel like she cared.

    She's super hot in a slutty way which is what I like.

    See her boys. Do it.
    Was the 200 BBFS??

  11. #16358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/63970038

    Yup as advertised, true PSE experience.

    She let me throat fuck her, I didn't even ask!

    We went straight to the A and it was awesome.

    All bare.

    200. Not sure the length we agreed on but I didn't feel like she cared.

    She's super hot in a slutty way which is what I like.

    See her boys. Do it.
    Her reviews only go back to 2020 but she has been around a lot longer than that. She was discussed on this board previously, maybe she had a name change.

  12. #16357
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Re: Casey Sparxxx. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/casey-sp...chicago-859848https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...376020-349845/https://sumosear.ch/phone/708-537-6020We definitely owe AssMann82 on this one - the other review sites understated Casey's potential.
    Google her name for some porn vids. She looking a little to rough for me.

  13. #16356
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Re: Casey Sparxxx.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/casey-sp...chicago-859848

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...376020-349845/

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/708-537-6020

    We definitely owe AssMann82 on this one - the other review sites understated Casey's potential.
    Its crazy cause her ads disappeared a few hours after I left so there's really only 2 possible outcomes.

    1. I rocked her world and she had to retire knowing it'll never be any better than that.

    Or.

    2. She was never real to begin with and I just throat and ass fucked a ghost.

    Ultimately I'm fine with either but I'd like to see her again.

    773XXX1884 - the last # she used.

  14. #16355
    Re: Casey Sparxxx.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/casey-sp...chicago-859848

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...376020-349845/

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/708-537-6020

    We definitely owe AssMann82 on this one - the other review sites understated Casey's potential.

    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    Link is just going to main listings page. Would love a contact for this great report.

    I'm doing a more high end one soon and will report back.

  15. #16354

    Casey

    Link is just going to main listings page. Would love a contact for this great report.

    I'm doing a more high end one soon and will report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/63970038

    Yup as advertised, true PSE experience.

    She let me throat fuck her, I didn't even ask!

    We went straight to the A and it was awesome.

    All bare.

    200. Not sure the length we agreed on but I didn't feel like she cared.

    She's super hot in a slutty way which is what I like.

    See her boys. Do it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape