Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 890 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 390 790 840 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 940 990 1390 ... LastLast
Results 13,336 to 13,350 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11197

    Delilah

    Saw delilah recently she looks good and thick quick and easy to setup through text. She out dundalk private residence. I had wait maybe 5 mins before I get inside. Once inside she take down to the basement where she has a bed. We talk for minute while she hit her pipe. Then on to CBJ I really disappointed about that I have a firm bbj policy that I try to stick too. No bbj no go. Its religion. But junior wasnt haven't it. I wanted those cakes. So I stayed CBJ wasnt bad but bbj would've been hell of lot better. I bend her over for some k9 she starts getting into it. Switch her over for some mish position until I pop in bag. She a cool chick. I will not repeat just cause my bbj policy and her upcharge is to much. Damage 100.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63920798

  2. #11196
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Zero signs of use which is very important to me.
    BWI Ashleigh? As in "Green Eyes" Ashleigh? Zero Signs of Use? Did she get clean in the past few months or something? She was covered in marks and wore fishnets to hide them from what I remember.

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...179/4109148857

    Been seeing her posts for over a year now, pics looked great and reviews said she was legit so I figured I'd take one for the team and see what's up. Prompt responses to all texts and I didn't have to wait in a parking lot for 10 minutes.

    Pics are 100% accurate. Late 20's, about 5'5, 130, easy C cup non saggy natural tits, perky ass, flat stomach, smooth skin, soft lips, clean pussy and ass. Very friendly, talkative and intelligent, I would bet good money she's not a user at all based on the conversation and how she acted.

    Tldr: Accurate pics, excellent performance, slightly pricy but worth it compared to competition.
    I had the chance to see and review Monqiue last year.

    Her prices must have gone up if she's charging $. 8 for HH now. When I saw her, it was. 8 for QV and $. 2 for half hour.

    She was worth it when she answered and is pretty much as you described. Just keep in mind that she has her kid in her room sometimes if you see her at night.

  3. #11195
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    many wise words
    Excellent advise, thank you. I have an aversion to haggling so I tend not to push price issues but that is an great plan IMHO because I'm still offering something tangible in order to get the discount and not just going "give me cheap. ".

    I've never actually used other review sites besides posting reviews on Escort Babylon so I will check them out.

    I'm just thrilled to have found an attractive, friendly, clean, sober and in shape escort in Baltimore after recent bad luck that I didn't really think about the price too much at the time LOL. But now I can plan for the future.

  4. #11194

    First time posting

    Hello everyone, been on the site for a couple months but never really posted. Was wondering if anyone can point me into the direction of an Asian girl in the Md area. Would greatly appreciate it.

  5. #11193

    Lexi

    So I'm digging the answers she's giving me and the vibe seems good. Can anyone confirm that she's a winner?

    https://skipthegames.com/img/010/NDk...jgxZjhlZGI.jpg

  6. #11192

    I'd make an offer to obtain a discount!

    I this was me and I wanted to see her again but wasn't crazy about the $180/ HH I'd offer to give her a review at all the review sites in exchange for a $30 discount. If she knows what she's doing she'll already have a profile at all the major review sites and would be happy with the offer.

    A good review can bring an escort lots of new business and there's nothing wrong with the exchange. If the review is accurate.

    A good review at eroticmonkey, TER, here, escortbabylon and privatedelights can bring her tons of new business and a smart escort knows that's easily worth a $30 discount to a few guys. Or even to a lot of guys.

    Sites like this one, eroticmonkey and escortbabylon catapult a escort's review to the first page for a short time, in their area and give them massage exposure.

    If she picks up just 2 new monthly regulars from your reviews. That's another at least $2,400 per year in new business and you can do it every time you see her. Smart babes love reviews because reviews are much more powerful than their ads and easily bring them new business.

    Smart babes love good reviews and treat the monger much better than the average guy. They'll be happy to see you and that normally translates into a more personal experience.

    There's a babe I saw recently on Privatedelights. Working out of Tyson's Corner that gives discounts after the first visit and a review. She has over 100 positive reviews and even offers to grandfather mongers in at their new lower rates after the 2nd visit.

    If this escort is smart, she'll go for it.

    If she doesn't, it's up to you to keep seeing her or not.

    For my personal sitch, at $180/ HH or even $150/ HH. I'd see her only every now and then.

    Happy & Safe Mongering!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...179/4109148857

    Been seeing her posts for over a year now, pics looked great and reviews said she was legit so I figured I'd take one for the team and see what's up. Prompt responses to all texts and I didn't have to wait in a parking lot for 10 minutes.

    Pics are 100% accurate. Late 20's, about 5'5, 130, easy C cup non saggy natural tits, perky ass, flat stomach, smooth skin, soft lips, clean pussy and ass. Very friendly, talkative and intelligent, I would bet good money she's not a user at all based on the conversation and how she acted.

    Cost was 180/ hhr and I'm of two minds about the cost. On the one hand, it's high as fuck based on previous years prices. On the other hand shambling zombies or SSBBWs are charging 150/ hhr now, so for 30 dollars more I got someone who is easily an 8/10 civvie scale and acted like someone I would be happy to be seen in public with. So it's a weird case of Schrodringers pussy at this point, simultaneously over priced and a great value.

    Clothes come off, games begin. Everything covered. I hate CBJs, I can barely get hard. So I figured I'd let her have a shot, then jerk off to get hard if I had to. Instead I nearly came and had to stop her so I could go down on her and cool off. Felt a little toothy once or twice but I'm a little thicker than average combined with the angle she was working at, it didn't bother me and was great otherwise.

    I go to town, eat her pussy, go to missionary. She's got into it, had no problem switching positions and seemed to really enjoy riding my dick and then getting doggie. Alot of providers ***** about cowgirl and say their knees are bad or my dick is too big (lmfao no it's not) but she hoped on and went to town. I paid for 30 minutes, got all 30 mins. No rush, no clock watching, just some honestly great sex.

    So, will I go back? Honestly, yes. If she would drop down to 150/ hhr I'd see her every week but the quality and performance along with personality made it worth it to me. YMMV as always.

    Tldr: Accurate pics, excellent performance, slightly pricy but worth it compared to competition.

  7. #11191

    BWI Ashleigh

    Somewhat hard to get a hold of. Very friendly, very passionate, gave these adorable little squeeks during, thicker than pics but no where near chubby or bbw. Body similar to Trinity if you've seen her, boobs just a touch smaller than Trinity, but very supple and firm. Zero signs of use which is very important to me. Great value, a beji for a hhr which I did not come close to reaching. I will repeat when she is back next as she is leaving tomorrow.

  8. #11190

    Monique on Frankford ave

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...179/4109148857

    Been seeing her posts for over a year now, pics looked great and reviews said she was legit so I figured I'd take one for the team and see what's up. Prompt responses to all texts and I didn't have to wait in a parking lot for 10 minutes.

    Pics are 100% accurate. Late 20's, about 5'5, 130, easy C cup non saggy natural tits, perky ass, flat stomach, smooth skin, soft lips, clean pussy and ass. Very friendly, talkative and intelligent, I would bet good money she's not a user at all based on the conversation and how she acted.

    Cost was 180/ hhr and I'm of two minds about the cost. On the one hand, it's high as fuck based on previous years prices. On the other hand shambling zombies or SSBBWs are charging 150/ hhr now, so for 30 dollars more I got someone who is easily an 8/10 civvie scale and acted like someone I would be happy to be seen in public with. So it's a weird case of Schrodringers pussy at this point, simultaneously over priced and a great value.

    Clothes come off, games begin. Everything covered. I hate CBJs, I can barely get hard. So I figured I'd let her have a shot, then jerk off to get hard if I had to. Instead I nearly came and had to stop her so I could go down on her and cool off. Felt a little toothy once or twice but I'm a little thicker than average combined with the angle she was working at, it didn't bother me and was great otherwise.

    I go to town, eat her pussy, go to missionary. She's got into it, had no problem switching positions and seemed to really enjoy riding my dick and then getting doggie. Alot of providers ***** about cowgirl and say their knees are bad or my dick is too big (lmfao no it's not) but she hoped on and went to town. I paid for 30 minutes, got all 30 mins. No rush, no clock watching, just some honestly great sex.

    So, will I go back? Honestly, yes. If she would drop down to 150/ hhr I'd see her every week but the quality and performance along with personality made it worth it to me. YMMV as always.

    Tldr: Accurate pics, excellent performance, slightly pricy but worth it compared to competition.

  9. #11189

    Aberdeen visitor

    Quote Originally Posted by VoyeurGuy2013  [View Original Post]
    I am in Aberdeen for one night on business. I am looking for a recommendation of a girl that will come to me at my hotel. I prefer slender to athletic girls. I am looking for quality. I want GFE / pse and don't mind paying well. I'm not looking looking for a $60 qv. Anyone have a recommendation or UTR that wouldn't mind spending an hour or two with a w / m businessman for some fun. TIA.
    Did you have any luck man? Our county is extremely dry.

  10. #11188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    New site aggregator

    https://hot.com/us/md/baltimore/escorts/gallery

    Fwiw I found a new site aggregator which hasnt been mentioned on the site before.

  11. #11187

    Calvert

    Does anyone know where I can look for any action in Calvert County or SoMD in general?

  12. #11186

    Geesh.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMong  [View Original Post]
    Phone, cigarette, and gang sign, all while gripping a 2 liter orange soda. Seems like a recipe for rushed service if not robbed.

    Be safe out there.
    He is holding his cell phone in his left hand, hugging the 2 liter with his right arm and clearly holding something between two fingers with his right hand. Probably a blunt. Not no damn gang sign. (Face in hands, shaking my head).

  13. #11185

    Karman

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I came across this one by accident I was going to see Blue but when I got there it was this girl name Karmen. I was a bit disappointed because I wanted to see Blue but she told they are working together that why she posted on her ad. Don't get me wrong Karmen is sexy as hell and has a great body. She convinces me to stay which I'm glad I did. She start with a very very good BBJ then I pull up her shirt to see those goodies and bend her over and stuck it in her and start fucking her like a ravishing dog. Pussy was so good I just stayed in that position until I nutted about 10 mins later. I told I would like to see her again. Definitely will repeat and recommend. Damage 80.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63874804
    I am glad that you had a good experience but I shared how she scammed me a few months ago. I am copying that post too. As always YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyTwist  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53323236/

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...14-6/1/2906510

    Even a veteran like me got tricked. Somehow, I thought she was legit. I thought that I saw a review or two in last few months and someone mentioned that she was back in July. But she is a total scam. Said she could do everything including greek for $$$ Ubered her to hotel. Came in strung out, wasting time, asking to see money, then texting her " sister" that she was safe. After a minute, 2 white guys knock at door, yelling at her. She rushed to open the door, while I talk to them, she takes money and walks out with them.

    I am conflict averse so just let it go, You win some, you lose some. I called my SB and got my mood right again. Just wanted to warn everyone.

  14. #11184

    It works

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbyk0495  [View Original Post]
    The Brazilian girls in Baltimore are imported through the Italian mafia. They all do BBBJ. They are probably mid end escorts to be honest. None of these girls do it for me anymore. If I see an extremely hot girl on Eros I may try to negotiate BBFS before hand but Other than that it's strictly seeking arrangements for me. You can get a college aged girl that's hotter to do bbfscip and anal for what you paid.
    Membership is costly, but it works I got 4 numbers in 2 days. I've already made arrangements. Good call, still not hotter than Liah!

  15. #11183

    Kelly

    Has anyone seen kelly recently in whitemarsh? I haven't seen her since she was at her apartment in essex. It was good service other than her boyfriend knocking on the door.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63979525

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape