Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 26918
-
07-02-21 07:14 #16358Senior Member

Posts: 1438Her reviews only go back to 2020 but she has been around a lot longer than that. She was discussed on this board previously, maybe she had a name change.
Originally Posted by AssMann82
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 06:09 #16357Senior Member

Posts: 958Google her name for some porn vids. She looking a little to rough for me.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 05:57 #16356Senior Member

Posts: 208Its crazy cause her ads disappeared a few hours after I left so there's really only 2 possible outcomes.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
1. I rocked her world and she had to retire knowing it'll never be any better than that.
Or.
2. She was never real to begin with and I just throat and ass fucked a ghost.
Ultimately I'm fine with either but I'd like to see her again.
773XXX1884 - the last # she used.
-
07-02-21 04:59 #16355Senior Member

Posts: 1172Re: Casey Sparxxx.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/casey-sp...chicago-859848
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...376020-349845/
https://sumosear.ch/phone/708-537-6020
We definitely owe AssMann82 on this one - the other review sites understated Casey's potential.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 00:14 #16354Senior Member

Posts: 319Casey
Link is just going to main listings page. Would love a contact for this great report.
I'm doing a more high end one soon and will report back.
Originally Posted by AssMann82
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 21:49 #16353Senior Member

Posts: 216I can't vouch for this particular lady but she is a typical provider that I'll see when traveling to Europe. Russian and EE girls are the norm beside local and Asian ladies and from my experience are real knock outs but shopped photos are very common, mostly to slim waists and glamorize them. I do find going from Italy to Chicago a little odd for a provider's itinerary. We're an alpha + city but there's still a global pandemic going on.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 20:09 #16352Senior Member

Posts: 1172Thanks for the clarification! I'm glad shit broke down for me, I'd have been seriously annoyed. If she did a decent job and acted like a fxxxing human being, she could charge more and get good reviews too.
Originally Posted by GeorgeMax
[View Original Post]
I believe you and your providers. (Girls may fake verbally, but I doubt many are subtle enough to just increase their breathing rate.) Frankly, as far as I'm concerned, this was almost a whole different review. The fact that she "enjoys" DATY is of little use if she then immediately terminates it. By lying, yet.
Given that every ad I've ever seen of hers on Tryst specifically included GFE in the price list, this could just as well go in the Ripoff Reports, IMO. This isn't simply a problem with GFE having a varying definition. This girl just doesn't do it.
Frankly, it sounds like she hates this job. Hiding that is also part of the job. This chick is just a hard pass, in spite of being incredibly good looking. What a waste.
-
07-01-21 15:55 #16351Senior Member

Posts: 208Followed thru with Casey SparXXX
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/63970038
Yup as advertised, true PSE experience.
She let me throat fuck her, I didn't even ask!
We went straight to the A and it was awesome.
All bare.
200. Not sure the length we agreed on but I didn't feel like she cared.
She's super hot in a slutty way which is what I like.
See her boys. Do it.
-
07-01-21 15:14 #16350Senior Member

Posts: 318Thanks, this picture of her makes more sense. I personally believe it's not the same person, someone similar looking but there are some features that simply don't degrade in time which prove to me it's not her. In either case; she does look attractive, is much older in her 30's it seems; so thanks for this valuable information to help make someone's decision.
Originally Posted by BPHunter
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-01-21 13:59 #16349Senior Member

Posts: 60Fair enough, but I have no reason to lie. Today is her last day anyway. Just figured I would share since I just saw her yesterday. The pics are a couple years old but she is still young, hot, and in great shape. It looks like the pics were used a couple years back on some Italian Escort site. Apparently there are a bunch of hot girls that tour through Italy and work for cheap over there. And the pics are obviously professionally done and touched up. But here is a little pic I managed to take. She said she would let me take pics if I came back today, but if I'm dropping another 300, it's going to be on an arrangement. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 13:10 #16348Senior Member

Posts: 318She looks amazing, however everything about this profile looks like it's fake. I also saw her pictures posted on Model's World with another contact number.
Originally Posted by BPHunter
[View Original Post]
Someone that attractive and they are hardly posting any info. Not saying I don't believe your experiences, but somethings off.
https://www.models-world.com/illinois/angela-12/
-
07-01-21 12:31 #16347Senior Member

Posts: 25Help for a visitor?
Hello Chicago,
I am planning to be in your city early next month, spending a couple evenings in near North 'burbs.
I would like to make the most of my time there, and would very much appreciate any info on a reliable, greek-speaking spinner. AMP / EMP / Esc all would work. I will also do my research on TER, but, thought I would post here with the hope some of you may be able to help. Feel free to message me rather than post if that is preferable.
Thanks very much in advance!
Greekster.
-
07-01-21 11:41 #16346Senior Member

Posts: 408Follow up
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
I don't know about her enjoying being a pain in the ass. I only know that setting up with her is difficult. If there was ever an example of a pretty, young girl with a fabulous little butt who needs a booker, it is most definitely this girl!
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
To answer your questions:
I used text only with her abd while tedious, I was able to get scheduling completed. But, I was right back at her immediately whenever she replied to keep my text string on her screen.
GFE. Hell fuck NO! No kissing, minimal contact, get a guy hard, force the condom on, ride him rcg till he pops, jump off, start texting again and tell him where to put the condom. I did make sure to play with her body beforehand. Nice titties to feel, lick and fondle. It felt like she was tolerating me and I daty'd her well. She has a cute little pussy that was clean and freshly shaven (I was her first guy of the day. Her statement and my own visual confirmation because I watched her drive up to the location) and I dato'd that cute little butt. I had a good time playing with her body but soon got bored because she just sort of laid there, wasn't really into the activity, made me feel like she was tolerating my tongue licking her pussy and her verbals were so fake!! Worst of all, her breathing started to quicken up a bit because I was getting her clit's attention and it was starting to show. She hit me with, oh, that hurts! So I pulled back and we were done playing. She manhandled my dick, got me half hard and pushed me into a rsther dry pussy. At this point I wanted to pump my load somewhere so I switched to doggy and blew quickly. Did I mention she has a great ass??
Was it worth the price? No.
Will I repeat? No.
Would I recommend? No.
Do I feel culpable for her poor performance? No. I was clean, polite, respectful in my speech, paid in cash with no complaint, very complimentary of her appearance And I have been told by three providers that I have good skills when pleasuring a woman's pussy. And I am motivated to get a woman's motor running because fucking as we all know is more fun when she's wet and mildly excited. I don't claim to give providers screaming organisms with my tongue. My only claim is that I am able to get their motor running a bit faster than idle so it is mildly enjoyable for her too.
-
07-01-21 11:32 #16345Senior Member

Posts: 408Follow up
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
I don't know about her enjoying being a pain in the ass. I only know that setting up with her is difficult. If there was ever an example of a pretty, young girl with a fabulous little butt who needs a booker, it is most definitely this girl!
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
To answer your questions:
I used text only with her abd while tedious, I was able to get scheduling completed. But, I was right back at her immediately whenever she replied to keep my text string on her screen.
GFE. Hell fuck NO! No kissing, minimal contact, get a guy hard, force the condom on, ride him rcg till he pops, jump off, start texting again and tell him where to put the condom. I did make sure to play with her body beforehand. Nice titties to feel, lick and fondle. It felt like she was tolerating me and I daty'd her well. She has a cute little pussy that was clean and freshly shaven (I was her first guy of the day. Her statement and my own visual confirmation because I watched her drive up to the location) and I dato'd that cute little butt. I had a good time playing with her body but soon got bored because she just sort of laid there, wasn't really into the activity, made me feel like she was tolerating my tongue licking her pussy and her verbals were so fake!! Worst of all, her breathing started to quicken up a bit because I was getting her clit's attention and it was starting to show. She hit me with, oh, that hurts! So I pulled back and we were done playing. She manhandled my dick, got me half hard and pushed me into a rsther dry pussy. At this point I wanted to pump my load somewhere so I switched to doggy and blew quickly. Did I mention she has a great ass??
Was it worth the price? No.
Will I repeat? No.
Would I recommend? No.
Do I feel culpable for her poor performance? No. I was clean, polite, respectful in my speech, paid in cash with no complaint, very complimentary of her appearance And I have been told by three providers that I have good skills when pleasuring a woman's pussy. And I am motivated to get a woman's motor running because fucking as we all know is more fun when she's wet and mildly excited. I don't claim to give providers screaming organisms with my tongue. My only claim is that I am able to get their motor running a bit faster than idle so it is mildly enjoyable for her too.
-
07-01-21 09:56 #16344Senior Member

Posts: 60Angela. Russian girl. Last day today
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...9122.htm?cat=1
Saw this young lady in a nice downtown hotel. Very nice body. Damage was 300 for hh or 500 for hour. I went with the hh because I wasn't trying to hit the bank that hard and have been getting back into arrangements, but this girl was too hot to pass up. She wasn't all dolled up like her pics, but they are her. Very beautiful face and body. BBBJ is available and she actually was about to start blowing me but stopped herself right before and asked me if I wanted a rubber for the BJ. Definitely not. LOL. Didn't ask or try for CIM or COF but I think those might be YMMV. Either way, last day is today before she goes back to Russia. Screener asks for a selfie to prove you're not a cop, but doesn't ask you to hold up anything or do anything specific. I just sent a selfie of someone that looks a little like me.














Reply With Quote




