Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 26928
-
07-03-21 11:26 #16368Senior Member

Posts: 116Anyone else get a response text from months ago today asking if you're still around?
Originally Posted by Balkan75
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 10:55 #16367Senior Member

Posts: 69Susan-naughty SCAM
Avoid at all costs. Just a scam to get you to pay cash via app when arriving at the supposed incall. The POS running the scam will promise everything and even send pictures of the women in the ad:
https://www.craigserotica.com/atlant...-men/34719.htm
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2455783
The number is (302) 503-0887 but that will likely change. Fortunately I only lost time on this one. My loss is your gain.
-
07-03-21 01:41 #16366Senior Member

Posts: 208I think 200 is with Greek included.
Originally Posted by BearsFan78
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 01:38 #16365Senior Member

Posts: 430Yes at least she had with me. As opposed to other providers who try to get your money with minimal work she will encourage you for 2nd round. Do you guys know what's her donation these days cause her website says 300 but I had seen her for 160 - 180 so the 300 must be her rate from 10 yr ago.
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 23:20 #16364Senior Member

Posts: 936Petition to rename the thread Ugly Reports.
-
07-02-21 19:13 #16363Senior Member

Posts: 367Mya?
Is anyone familiar with a Mya near North and Pulaski? Short 40'ish Latina with big teeth, not bucktooth, perky tits and a little out there when she talks to you.
-
07-02-21 17:38 #16362Senior Member

Posts: 601Rachelina
Does she allow 2 shots with a 1 hour appointment?
Originally Posted by Dodge55
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 17:21 #16361Senior Member

Posts: 146Casey
She used to strip and escort under her stage name Samara.
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 16:19 #16360Senior Member

Posts: 770Babylon post
I saw her appear on EB when assman first asked about her. Noticed the phone number was different and then the ad disappeared fast. At first I thought it might be a scammer posting since Casey is a known provider, but assman's review changed my thinking.
Originally Posted by AssMann82
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 11:05 #16359Regular Member

Posts: 19Was the 200 BBFS??
Originally Posted by AssMann82
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 07:14 #16358Senior Member

Posts: 1438Her reviews only go back to 2020 but she has been around a lot longer than that. She was discussed on this board previously, maybe she had a name change.
Originally Posted by AssMann82
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 06:09 #16357Senior Member

Posts: 958Google her name for some porn vids. She looking a little to rough for me.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 05:57 #16356Senior Member

Posts: 208Its crazy cause her ads disappeared a few hours after I left so there's really only 2 possible outcomes.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
1. I rocked her world and she had to retire knowing it'll never be any better than that.
Or.
2. She was never real to begin with and I just throat and ass fucked a ghost.
Ultimately I'm fine with either but I'd like to see her again.
773XXX1884 - the last # she used.
-
07-02-21 04:59 #16355Senior Member

Posts: 1172Re: Casey Sparxxx.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/casey-sp...chicago-859848
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...376020-349845/
https://sumosear.ch/phone/708-537-6020
We definitely owe AssMann82 on this one - the other review sites understated Casey's potential.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 00:14 #16354Senior Member

Posts: 320Casey
Link is just going to main listings page. Would love a contact for this great report.
I'm doing a more high end one soon and will report back.
Originally Posted by AssMann82
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





