Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 597 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 647 697 1097 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 18221
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9281

    Lucky you get to see Latin sunflower

    You guys are lucky bastards. Last year I asked her for an additional picture and she got upset over that. I have apologized through PM and text. Didn't mean her no disrespect. LAtin sunflower if you are reading just know I am still sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjmredjr  [View Original Post]
    I was able to meet her easy screening starts through this site and FYI your posts on here mean alot to her.

    Nice safe Incall a real GFE experience super chill we are actually from the same hometown area no need to go into great details she has blown up the UTR board with her reviews just a couple highlights she definitely enjoys DATY and so do I and her Bbbjdt is very slow and sensual otherwise everything else is covered many thanks to this board or I never would have found her I will definitely will be repeating.

  2. #9280

    SabrinaT

    I saw SabrinaT again a would weeks ago and I forgot to leave a review.

    She is very playful and has a great personality. Her skills are good and she makes sure you'll leave happy. The coconut oil for the HJ is a little different, but it works well and is easier to remove than baby oil.

    She is no spinner, but don't let that turn you away.

    She has a handle on here and you can setup time via PM to her.

  3. #9279

    Latinsunflower

    I was able to meet her easy screening starts through this site and FYI your posts on here mean alot to her.

    Nice safe Incall a real GFE experience super chill we are actually from the same hometown area no need to go into great details she has blown up the UTR board with her reviews just a couple highlights she definitely enjoys DATY and so do I and her Bbbjdt is very slow and sensual otherwise everything else is covered many thanks to this board or I never would have found her I will definitely will be repeating.

  4. #9278

    Bunny was great!

    Quote Originally Posted by JobsForAngel  [View Original Post]
    Just had a nice dream with Bunny at the Geneva. Comms were decent, don't ask to many questions, just get straight to it. She's definitely GFE. Great kisser, pussy smells clean and she's super tight. Fire head as well. Had to have her slow down so I didn't bust early. She's definitely sexy in a country sort of way. She mentioned having a friend to do a threesome. She said she was going to send me a pic. Still waiting on that. Definitely interested in that.
    Agree with everything here! Saw her on Wednesday in Geneva! Real fun girl, fats at the right places, pleasant personality and eager to please. Will be seeing her again, Highly recommend.

    - Stay safe everyone.

    FO.

  5. #9277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinSunflower  [View Original Post]
    Thanks babe, definitely did enjoy you! Just wanted to clarify, contacts can be made to me directly. Be well all & stay safe! .
    Yes do not Pm me for latin Sunflower digits. She stopped being a UTR quite awhile back. If you look at her username on here it says Advertiser. Sunflower prefers to be contacted Directly through this site just click on her username and send her a message. Awesome lady full GFE don't miss out.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  6. #9276

    Sunflower

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinSunflower  [View Original Post]
    Thanks babe, definitely did enjoy you! Just wanted to clarify, contacts can be made to me directly. Be well all & stay safe! .
    I'm a long time lurker first time poster is there any way to get in contact with sunflower? All the hype has gotten the best of me LOL. Sorry if I missed a step but I'm just interested.

  7. #9275

    Thank you honey!

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoMadman  [View Original Post]
    Sorry this post is a little late, as I saw her last Friday. Full GFE all the way! Not a clock-watcher at all, she's chill and laid back. BBBJ, but everything else is covered and safe! Enjoys DATY, as did I! Standard reasonable rates. Will repeat. I'm not at liberty to share digits, so go thru Orlo69 for contact info.
    Thanks babe, definitely did enjoy you! Just wanted to clarify, contacts can be made to me directly. Be well all & stay safe! .

  8. #9274

    Bunny

    Just had a nice dream with Bunny at the Geneva. Comms were decent, don't ask to many questions, just get straight to it. She's definitely GFE. Great kisser, pussy smells clean and she's super tight. Fire head as well. Had to have her slow down so I didn't bust early. She's definitely sexy in a country sort of way. She mentioned having a friend to do a threesome. She said she was going to send me a pic. Still waiting on that. Definitely interested in that.

  9. #9273
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Bunny utr

    Gentleman just to let you know that Bunny has a new phone and new number, the phone issues that she had before should be resolved. She is available and taking calls. If you haven't gotten the new number just pm me.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  10. #9272

    Latin Sunflower

    Sorry this post is a little late, as I saw her last Friday. Full GFE all the way! Not a clock-watcher at all, she's chill and laid back. BBBJ, but everything else is covered and safe! Enjoys DATY, as did I! Standard reasonable rates. Will repeat. I'm not at liberty to share digits, so go thru Orlo69 for contact info.

  11. #9271

    Latin Sunflower

    I decided to schedule an appointment based off reviews. Communication was a breeze. I had a great time and would recommend her to anyone. It was like I was with a past girlfriend. Will repeat!

  12. #9270

    Seeking girls

    Just started hunting on seeking, based on comments here. Thanks for all the good advice in the previous posts about seeking. Any information on spotting real females and weeding through scammers and gps girls is appreciated.

  13. #9269

    Thank you babe

    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy  [View Original Post]
    Finally meet LSF, I have a great time, she is on my top 3 list. Definitely will repeat over and over. No doubt about it. DM her here for contact info.
    Thank you babe, I appreciate it!! Be safe & see you soon! .

  14. #9268
    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Always safe! Great advice for the beginners. For those In doubt, take a look at the comms and how it went down. I'm used to writing at 6th grade level for my job, so these comms should be easy to follow. Especially the part where I asked / indicated "outcall" and "come over".

    Not my first rodeo. Ive had plenty of outcalls come over with no increased cost. Ive also had some tell me they dont have a ride and uber/lyft was summons to scoop them up.
    I hope she wasn't UTR because your pics made her digits about as secretive as Jenny's 8675309.

  15. #9267
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Did you get to the bottom of this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    I was able to see Cleo yesterday thanks to Bertox50. Someone mentioned that she's Advertising. She's full gfs little in bigger side but fun to be around. Anyways I texted her around noon and set up a time a time then I received this message at 3:24 pm and wanted to know you got opinion. The thing is same area code as Cleo. Trying to put stuff together. Any advice could be appreciated.

    There's millions of examples of this on the forum. Ignore them, delete the texts, and block the number.

    A2
    Just curious how your number came up?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape