Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 598 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 648 698 1098 ... LastLast
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 18225
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9270

    Thank you honey!

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoMadman  [View Original Post]
    Sorry this post is a little late, as I saw her last Friday. Full GFE all the way! Not a clock-watcher at all, she's chill and laid back. BBBJ, but everything else is covered and safe! Enjoys DATY, as did I! Standard reasonable rates. Will repeat. I'm not at liberty to share digits, so go thru Orlo69 for contact info.
    Thanks babe, definitely did enjoy you! Just wanted to clarify, contacts can be made to me directly. Be well all & stay safe! .

  2. #9269

    Bunny

    Just had a nice dream with Bunny at the Geneva. Comms were decent, don't ask to many questions, just get straight to it. She's definitely GFE. Great kisser, pussy smells clean and she's super tight. Fire head as well. Had to have her slow down so I didn't bust early. She's definitely sexy in a country sort of way. She mentioned having a friend to do a threesome. She said she was going to send me a pic. Still waiting on that. Definitely interested in that.

  3. #9268
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Bunny utr

    Gentleman just to let you know that Bunny has a new phone and new number, the phone issues that she had before should be resolved. She is available and taking calls. If you haven't gotten the new number just pm me.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  4. #9267

    Latin Sunflower

    Sorry this post is a little late, as I saw her last Friday. Full GFE all the way! Not a clock-watcher at all, she's chill and laid back. BBBJ, but everything else is covered and safe! Enjoys DATY, as did I! Standard reasonable rates. Will repeat. I'm not at liberty to share digits, so go thru Orlo69 for contact info.

  5. #9266

    Latin Sunflower

    I decided to schedule an appointment based off reviews. Communication was a breeze. I had a great time and would recommend her to anyone. It was like I was with a past girlfriend. Will repeat!

  6. #9265

    Seeking girls

    Just started hunting on seeking, based on comments here. Thanks for all the good advice in the previous posts about seeking. Any information on spotting real females and weeding through scammers and gps girls is appreciated.

  7. #9264

    Thank you babe

    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy  [View Original Post]
    Finally meet LSF, I have a great time, she is on my top 3 list. Definitely will repeat over and over. No doubt about it. DM her here for contact info.
    Thank you babe, I appreciate it!! Be safe & see you soon! .

  8. #9263
    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Always safe! Great advice for the beginners. For those In doubt, take a look at the comms and how it went down. I'm used to writing at 6th grade level for my job, so these comms should be easy to follow. Especially the part where I asked / indicated "outcall" and "come over".

    Not my first rodeo. Ive had plenty of outcalls come over with no increased cost. Ive also had some tell me they dont have a ride and uber/lyft was summons to scoop them up.
    I hope she wasn't UTR because your pics made her digits about as secretive as Jenny's 8675309.

  9. #9262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Did you get to the bottom of this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    I was able to see Cleo yesterday thanks to Bertox50. Someone mentioned that she's Advertising. She's full gfs little in bigger side but fun to be around. Anyways I texted her around noon and set up a time a time then I received this message at 3:24 pm and wanted to know you got opinion. The thing is same area code as Cleo. Trying to put stuff together. Any advice could be appreciated.

    There's millions of examples of this on the forum. Ignore them, delete the texts, and block the number.

    A2
    Just curious how your number came up?

  10. #9261

    Felt betrayed

    Couple of days after my last week's visit to Latin Sunflower she texts me asking why did I share the number to a new monger. I check all my PM's and it does not show me responding to anyone with her number. I respect their privacy and follow strictly what they ask to share. In her case I always shared her handle and allowed her to do the screening as needed. She says that person has indicated that yumyum1 shared her number and I end up doing damage control even though it was not my mistake. Anyway whoever did that and say that you got the number from someone else shame on you.

  11. #9260

    LatinSunFlower

    Finally meet LSF, I have a great time, she is on my top 3 list. Definitely will repeat over and over. No doubt about it. DM her here for contact info.

  12. #9259

    Bunnny

    Orlo.

    Clear your in box.

    Can you share her new digits?

    Thanks for your posts.

  13. #9258

    Thank you baby

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    After reading many positive reviews, contacted LS to schedule a meet. Was very glad I did, and the accolades are well deserved. Great conversation, great body and great GFE session. Be prepared for a solid workout if you plan to meet her LOL. Definitely recommend.
    I had a great time as well! Can't wait to do it again! Be safe, love.

  14. #9257

    Latin Sunflower

    After reading many positive reviews, contacted LS to schedule a meet. Was very glad I did, and the accolades are well deserved. Great conversation, great body and great GFE session. Be prepared for a solid workout if you plan to meet her LOL. Definitely recommend.

  15. #9256

    Bunny

    Just had a date with this amazing lady. Hats off to Orlo for this great find. Easy comms, meet at the Geneva and covered all the bases and letters of the alphabet multiple times during the hour date. She is an amazing lady. Treat her well and let's hope she stays around. PM Orlo for new digits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape