Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 25046
-
07-02-21 15:20 #14186Senior Member

Posts: 289Pm's
Use the pm's in the notification tab to ask the op for her number. Also there's an advanced search bar (top right) that is your friend! LOL.
Originally Posted by Soxpat
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 12:23 #14185Regular Member

Posts: 1Alycat info please
Hi everyone, new to the site. Can someone send me Alycat's contact info? Thanks.
-
07-02-21 07:05 #14184Senior Member

Posts: 109Thats Ivory. She used to be with DCD when she was in the area. I never saw her though.
Originally Posted by JasonKruger1
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 01:30 #14183Senior Member

Posts: 4546If she's the ex stripper I'm thinking of then she's real.
Originally Posted by ThomasPl31
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 17:08 #14182Senior Member

Posts: 49Anyone have her contact info or an ad.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 13:08 #14181Senior Member

Posts: 97Devin
Wondering if anyone had any recent experience with Devin. Hits all the right areas for me but nervous about the scam factor. Wondering if anyone had any input. Thank you.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/175486060552
-
07-01-21 12:40 #14180Senior Member

Posts: 4546Idk why reviews are not public to be seeing. I mean, who pay to read reviews.
Originally Posted by GottaGo
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 11:40 #14179Senior Member

Posts: 143Leaving a review no longer unlocks other reviews. When asking why my review didn't unlock other reviews I was told because of fake reviews being entered.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 11:36 #14178Senior Member

Posts: 67Ashley
I believe it. Last time I was with her (maybe a year ago) she was dry as a bone.
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 11:23 #14177Senior Member

Posts: 264Shot in the dark
I've never seen any reviews and search brings up nothing but old and non-pertinent results, but has anyone ever checked this one out?
Angel Love is her handle. https://callescort.org/401-644-5117.
I checked out the number and she's real but is actually 41, not 30, and has a petty criminal past and thugs all around. Curious, not hopeful. She looks hawt but probably not worth the risk or even real pics and I should just be satisfied with my regulars. LOL.
-
07-01-21 11:23 #14176Senior Member

Posts: 32Has anyone seen this girl? Name Alona
-
07-01-21 11:15 #14175Senior Member

Posts: 738Same problem with TER, although it does seem to be even more prevalent with EroticMonkey.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 08:27 #14174Senior Member

Posts: 764Chances are someone added a new review on her profile to get access to read other reviews. Very common problem on EroticMonkey, the reviews cannot be trusted.
Originally Posted by GioDarazi
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 07:35 #14173Senior Member

Posts: 264Kkppd
It was the "Keystone Kops Division" of the PPD that conducted the raids. A school, a hardware store, and a private residence were involved.
At the hardware store the Kops rushed in, said "Screw? And the counterman said "Yeah, in the back. ".
It all went sideways from there.
-
06-30-21 23:42 #14172Senior Member

Posts: 144Did a Google search on 15 Bough Street & one of the search results is for a school
https://www.privateschoolreview.com/...cation-profile
It's in the same area of town as Olneyville New York System & Wes' Rib House.











Reply With Quote





