Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #4843

    Can someone PM me variety of BBFS providers?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Dolci and Matsuka are BBFS? Cip as well?

    I've seen Matsuka a few times years ago but when I asked if she did BBFS she pulled that whole offended I would even ask bit, maybe she changed?
    Quote Originally Posted by HiThere123  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Matuska in years but I would see her from time to time. But she was BBFS friendly with me. The first 2 times I saw her we went out for drinks after the session. 3rd time I was with her that she was cool with it. She's a nice girl but it a little too large for me. YMMV with her.

    Second time I was with Dolci she was cool with BBFS.
    Yeah they're both BBFS, though didn't try with Matsuka.

    Can someone PM me a variety of BBFS providers so I am prepared before payday?

    I only know of Dolci, Matsuka, and Sophia.

    Anyone else? Give me as many as possible.

  2. #4842

    Dolci and Matuska

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Dolci and Matsuka are BBFS? Cip as well?

    I've seen Matsuka a few times years ago but when I asked if she did BBFS she pulled that whole offended I would even ask bit, maybe she changed?
    I haven't seen Matuska in years but I would see her from time to time. But she was BBFS friendly with me. The first 2 times I saw her we went out for drinks after the session. 3rd time I was with her that she was cool with it. She's a nice girl but it a little too large for me. YMMV with her.

    Second time I was with Dolci she was cool with BBFS.

  3. #4841
    Quote Originally Posted by RLStern  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Dolci and Matuska, and while a fan, I want to try others.

    Which others in the city are BBFS and what's their prices?
    Dolci and Matsuka are BBFS? Cip as well?

    I've seen Matsuka a few times years ago but when I asked if she did BBFS she pulled that whole offended I would even ask bit, maybe she changed?

  4. #4840

    I was heart broken

    Quote Originally Posted by Saenxx  [View Original Post]
    Another sweetheart that passed away was samantha sweet who did BBFS.
    A fellow monger informed me of her passing two months ago. Then I was in touch with her friend and retired Pollie amorous who confirmed. Overdose.

  5. #4839

    I am talking about a recent visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBiz  [View Original Post]
    My guess is he's referring to the recent passing of Hollie of Miami due to the East Coast Legend tag and mention of Jewels Star. She was a very sweet girl but hardly a surprise for BB or creampie. There aren't many who didn't leave a load with her. RIP HOM!
    Talking about a recent visit. Hollie passed 3 month ago.

  6. #4838

    Anyone other than Dolci and Matuska?

    I've seen Dolci and Matuska, and while a fan, I want to try others.

    Which others in the city are BBFS and what's their prices?

  7. #4837
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBiz  [View Original Post]
    My guess is he's referring to the recent passing of Hollie of Miami due to the East Coast Legend tag and mention of Jewels Star. She was a very sweet girl but hardly a surprise for BB or creampie. There aren't many who didn't leave a load with her. RIP HOM!
    Another sweetheart that passed away was samantha sweet who did BBFS.

  8. #4836

    Lear's

    What's up Fellas.

    I see Lears has a pretty decent lineup rightnow.

    Does anyone know me have info on Natasha.

    Adriana & Zara are they BBFS friendly?

  9. #4835

    Surprise Creampies

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Who is the girl you saw?
    My guess is he's referring to the recent passing of Hollie of Miami due to the East Coast Legend tag and mention of Jewels Star. She was a very sweet girl but hardly a surprise for BB or creampie. There aren't many who didn't leave a load with her. RIP HOM!

  10. #4834
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    She was one of the last two east coast legends along with Jewels star elite (did not fuck jewels yet) that I have not fucked yet. Like other legends, deep down I knew she was bareback. However, no one on T. E. are. Wanted to cooperate and confirm her bare status. Last year I booked her for an April visit then Covid hit NY hard and she had to cancel.

    Once I saw she was touring new england including NY, I booked her a month in advance. On the initial contact I made my bareback special intro. Like usual, when girls replied by saying send me your references if you really want to. Meet, bareback is availaible. She just replied, send me your lates references. I knew it was game. But again, no one on T. E. are. Gave me a lead.

    Once I entered the room, I noticed condoms on the night stand. I was a lityle diacoutaged. But I remembered my first meeting with A. T. Condoms on the night stand, but I I creampies her tqice tjat night. After my super quick shower, she asked me point blink. What do you like the most? To see an amzing woman with an incrdible body looking at you in the eyes could be intimidating. Thanks god I fucked a ton of them and see it all. I replied I like everything. Just like in my intro I am an ass guy. Preferably ass filling cream. She shook her head and laugh. At that moment I knew I had my creampie.

    We made up. Thenat one point she was on all four ass up I went again for daty dato from behind just to make sure she was not inviting me in bare. Then slowly from behing I did some p2 p. Then she reached my cock from behing and slipped iy inside.

    The rest was history. Two creampied load for both holes. The anal creampie was the most amazibg one.
    Who is the girl you saw?

  11. #4833
    I saw a TER review of a Brazilian at lears and pearls. It says he filled her up (in the members only section). I was denied by the same girl. Most girls are not stuck with a yes or no. There is wiggle room for mood, attraction, how bad they need the business, if they want you to visit them again. You can catch a girl who always said no who might be into your looks, smell, or approach. Or she might just be desperate to cover the rent and things are slow. That particular Brazilian is also known to party so I'm sure other things can persuade her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    Funnily enough, my subscription just ended and friend wanted info. It's worth it if you're on the fence about seeing someone and they have reviews there.

    As far as BBFS info in reviews, not sure if it's not allowed, frowned upon or people are smarter about it / keep it tighter to their vest, but I've never seen BBFS info in members only reviews. I've asked people before and I believe I always get the no BBFS reply. Either it's legit or they don't want to get the word around, depending on the monger and / or provider.

  12. #4832

    Surprise creampies

    She was one of the last two east coast legends along with Jewels star elite (did not fuck jewels yet) that I have not fucked yet. Like other legends, deep down I knew she was bareback. However, no one on T. E. are. Wanted to cooperate and confirm her bare status. Last year I booked her for an April visit then Covid hit NY hard and she had to cancel.

    Once I saw she was touring new england including NY, I booked her a month in advance. On the initial contact I made my bareback special intro. Like usual, when girls replied by saying send me your references if you really want to. Meet, bareback is availaible. She just replied, send me your lates references. I knew it was game. But again, no one on T. E. are. Gave me a lead.

    Once I entered the room, I noticed condoms on the night stand. I was a lityle diacoutaged. But I remembered my first meeting with A. T. Condoms on the night stand, but I I creampies her tqice tjat night. After my super quick shower, she asked me point blink. What do you like the most? To see an amzing woman with an incrdible body looking at you in the eyes could be intimidating. Thanks god I fucked a ton of them and see it all. I replied I like everything. Just like in my intro I am an ass guy. Preferably ass filling cream. She shook her head and laugh. At that moment I knew I had my creampie.

    We made up. Thenat one point she was on all four ass up I went again for daty dato from behind just to make sure she was not inviting me in bare. Then slowly from behing I did some p2 p. Then she reached my cock from behing and slipped iy inside.

    The rest was history. Two creampied load for both holes. The anal creampie was the most amazibg one.

  13. #4831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1043
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD212  [View Original Post]
    Can you imagine showing up and discovering the wrong equipment? It is just so f'd up! WTF?
    Her xhamster/pornhub bios are clear she is trans. Think her and other trans women that advertise in cisgender women sections do it because they get way more traffic than trans section.

  14. #4830
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD212  [View Original Post]
    Can you imagine showing up and discovering the wrong equipment? It is just so f'd up! WTF?
    I think things could get ugly if the wrong guy got surprised.

  15. #4829

    HE / SHE is vague about gender

    Quote Originally Posted by BareHunterNYC  [View Original Post]
    If you google the phone number you find this TER profile:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9899982-345407

    "Transsexual: Yes. Preop".
    Can you imagine showing up and discovering the wrong equipment? It is just so f'd up! WTF?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape