Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 22,321 to 22,335 of 27146
-
06-30-21 14:44 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 212Not really. There's also a lot of crappy uninformative reviews.
Originally Posted by JamesLeea
[View Original Post]
To all the dudes PMing me about Saki, I tipped extra 100. The Pm boxes are all jumbled up so I can't even read the words properly.
Be nice and polite about it if you're seeking to try and get it from her. She's amateur.
-
06-30-21 13:13 #4825Senior Member

Posts: 278Yeah, I thought I saw a dick on her in one of her pics or vids somewhere, so that's why I never bothered with her, but yeah it is shitty that she does not mention it in any of her ads.
Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 10:58 #4824Senior Member

Posts: 235Funnily enough, my subscription just ended and friend wanted info. It's worth it if you're on the fence about seeing someone and they have reviews there.
Originally Posted by JamesLeea
[View Original Post]
As far as BBFS info in reviews, not sure if it's not allowed, frowned upon or people are smarter about it / keep it tighter to their vest, but I've never seen BBFS info in members only reviews. I've asked people before and I believe I always get the no BBFS reply. Either it's legit or they don't want to get the word around, depending on the monger and / or provider.
-
06-30-21 10:55 #4823Senior Member

Posts: 235Providers should make it clear.
Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt
[View Original Post]
Her pornhub does say she's trans, if OP was interested.
-
06-30-21 10:48 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 483As far as I can tell she's a TS who does not make it clear that she's a TS. I really don't understand why people do this. There are a lot on Tryst who advertise themselves as female also until you look at the text of their ad. I really don't get the point. It's wasting time and if the wrong person doesn't realize they're a TS until they get there I could see things potentially getting violent.
Originally Posted by BwcTravelz
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 09:18 #4821Regular Member

Posts: 20I saw Saki there and she's definitely she's Japanese.
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]
She moaned in Japanese. We used Google voice translate for a bit and she verbally spoke in Japanese.
-
06-30-21 07:21 #4820Regular Member

Posts: 15Worth it?
Are there a lot BBFS reports on TER? I'm wondering if I should just pay for their subscription.
-
06-29-21 23:47 #4819Regular Member

Posts: 15Info on blonde
Any info on her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oklyn/63267598
-
06-29-21 22:41 #4818Senior Member

Posts: 235Asian Star NYC
It's funny, I was searching for a website (before it was posted and google wasn't showing it), anyway, my friend went there last week. He said the chick he wanted to see Becky, wasn't chick in the pics. I mean, hell, the pics themselves all look different, although it's hard to tell because they all have blurry faces.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
He's Asian and he said all the women there are Chinese. They're just passing 'them off as different ethnicities. I haven't been, but I believe I can also tell the difference between Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc.
Is this the case for anyone who went? Do the pics resemble what they're showing and the ethnicities.
He said Becky was Chinese (listed as Korean) and bounced and also didn't look like pics.
-
06-29-21 21:39 #4817Senior Member

Posts: 212Word. Looks like a YMMV.
Originally Posted by Chef16
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 19:46 #4816Senior Member

Posts: 333Thanks dude. Saved me a trip.
Originally Posted by Chef16
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 17:43 #4815Regular Member

Posts: 9Was denied by Tomomi for BBFS. Many J girls are listed at higher rate.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 16:41 #4814Senior Member

Posts: 212It's included with her rate from what I am told. No upcharge. And be polite if you decide to see her. .
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 16:31
Senior Member
-
06-29-21 16:28 #4813Senior Member

Posts: 333Helena and Ruby Rose are no go with BBFS.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 15:40 #4812Senior Member

Posts: 333Asian Star NYC
They got a new J-Girl, Tomomi, at 400 per hour, more than the normal rate of 300. I wonder if bare is included for that rate? Otherwise I don't know why she charges more.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





