Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 22,306 to 22,320 of 27146
-
07-03-21 08:56 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 278Dolci and Matsuka are BBFS? Cip as well?
Originally Posted by RLStern
[View Original Post]
I've seen Matsuka a few times years ago but when I asked if she did BBFS she pulled that whole offended I would even ask bit, maybe she changed?
-
07-03-21 00:14 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 329I was heart broken
A fellow monger informed me of her passing two months ago. Then I was in touch with her friend and retired Pollie amorous who confirmed. Overdose.
Originally Posted by Saenxx
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 00:10 #4839Senior Member

Posts: 329I am talking about a recent visit.
Talking about a recent visit. Hollie passed 3 month ago.
Originally Posted by MonkeyBiz
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 23:00 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 53Anyone other than Dolci and Matuska?
I've seen Dolci and Matuska, and while a fan, I want to try others.
Which others in the city are BBFS and what's their prices?
-
07-02-21 20:28 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 111Another sweetheart that passed away was samantha sweet who did BBFS.
Originally Posted by MonkeyBiz
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 07:31 #4836Regular Member

Posts: 24Lear's
What's up Fellas.
I see Lears has a pretty decent lineup rightnow.
Does anyone know me have info on Natasha.
Adriana & Zara are they BBFS friendly?
-
07-02-21 01:24 #4835Regular Member

Posts: 20Surprise Creampies
My guess is he's referring to the recent passing of Hollie of Miami due to the East Coast Legend tag and mention of Jewels Star. She was a very sweet girl but hardly a surprise for BB or creampie. There aren't many who didn't leave a load with her. RIP HOM!
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 23:43 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 333Who is the girl you saw?
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 19:55 #4833Senior Member

Posts: 68I saw a TER review of a Brazilian at lears and pearls. It says he filled her up (in the members only section). I was denied by the same girl. Most girls are not stuck with a yes or no. There is wiggle room for mood, attraction, how bad they need the business, if they want you to visit them again. You can catch a girl who always said no who might be into your looks, smell, or approach. Or she might just be desperate to cover the rent and things are slow. That particular Brazilian is also known to party so I'm sure other things can persuade her.
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 19:48 #4832Senior Member

Posts: 329Surprise creampies
She was one of the last two east coast legends along with Jewels star elite (did not fuck jewels yet) that I have not fucked yet. Like other legends, deep down I knew she was bareback. However, no one on T. E. are. Wanted to cooperate and confirm her bare status. Last year I booked her for an April visit then Covid hit NY hard and she had to cancel.
Once I saw she was touring new england including NY, I booked her a month in advance. On the initial contact I made my bareback special intro. Like usual, when girls replied by saying send me your references if you really want to. Meet, bareback is availaible. She just replied, send me your lates references. I knew it was game. But again, no one on T. E. are. Gave me a lead.
Once I entered the room, I noticed condoms on the night stand. I was a lityle diacoutaged. But I remembered my first meeting with A. T. Condoms on the night stand, but I I creampies her tqice tjat night. After my super quick shower, she asked me point blink. What do you like the most? To see an amzing woman with an incrdible body looking at you in the eyes could be intimidating. Thanks god I fucked a ton of them and see it all. I replied I like everything. Just like in my intro I am an ass guy. Preferably ass filling cream. She shook her head and laugh. At that moment I knew I had my creampie.
We made up. Thenat one point she was on all four ass up I went again for daty dato from behind just to make sure she was not inviting me in bare. Then slowly from behing I did some p2 p. Then she reached my cock from behing and slipped iy inside.
The rest was history. Two creampied load for both holes. The anal creampie was the most amazibg one.
-
07-01-21 16:44 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 1043Her xhamster/pornhub bios are clear she is trans. Think her and other trans women that advertise in cisgender women sections do it because they get way more traffic than trans section.
Originally Posted by BigD212
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 12:41 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 212I think things could get ugly if the wrong guy got surprised.
Originally Posted by BigD212
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 12:23 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 45HE / SHE is vague about gender
Can you imagine showing up and discovering the wrong equipment? It is just so f'd up! WTF?
Originally Posted by BareHunterNYC
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 00:00 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 95I find that many of the reviews prior to 2018 are vague at best. Most don't say either way whether covered or not but there are those that specifically say what was covered. However, I am finding that the newer reviews are much more explicit and state that BBFS was available.
Originally Posted by JamesLeea
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 15:33 #4827Senior Member

Posts: 30Transsexual: Yes. Preop
If you google the phone number you find this TER profile:
Originally Posted by JoeIsLive
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9899982-345407
"Transsexual: Yes. Preop".










Reply With Quote






