Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 598 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 648 698 1098 ... LastLast
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 18230
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9275

    Bunny

    Had a chance to meet up with Bunny at the Geneva (under new management) today.

    Geneva is now super unorganized and it took me 15 minutes to get a room.

    On to the review:

    Comms we're good. Setup a time and Bunny arrived at the stated time. She is not shy and we hit it off right away.

    She is an early 30's country girl with a great personality and she gets very into the session.

    I won't go into all the details, but it was a great time and I left very happy.

    Details:

    Looks 6/10 she has a lot of time in the sun so her skin is a bit aged. She makes up for it with a VERY nice ass. Really soft and moves really nice during doggy.

    Personality 9. 5/10 I could just go out for drinks and shoot the shit with her. This trait is super under-appreciated with really good providers. I felt extremely comfortable, like she was an old girlfriend, but we still met to fuck occasionally.

    Skills 9/10 her BBBJ WAS EXTREMELY ENTHUSIASTIC, like damn. She rode it like a cowgirl until she finished, very visibly and completely. During K9, she was throwing it back and getting into it.

    In conclusion, she really is a fun date and I will see her again for sure. Like most UTR, make sure to bring your own cover. I came prepared, but if not Geneva has them for cheap.

    Thanks to Orlo for the digits.

  2. #9274

    Lucky you get to see Latin sunflower

    You guys are lucky bastards. Last year I asked her for an additional picture and she got upset over that. I have apologized through PM and text. Didn't mean her no disrespect. LAtin sunflower if you are reading just know I am still sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjmredjr  [View Original Post]
    I was able to meet her easy screening starts through this site and FYI your posts on here mean alot to her.

    Nice safe Incall a real GFE experience super chill we are actually from the same hometown area no need to go into great details she has blown up the UTR board with her reviews just a couple highlights she definitely enjoys DATY and so do I and her Bbbjdt is very slow and sensual otherwise everything else is covered many thanks to this board or I never would have found her I will definitely will be repeating.

  3. #9273

    SabrinaT

    I saw SabrinaT again a would weeks ago and I forgot to leave a review.

    She is very playful and has a great personality. Her skills are good and she makes sure you'll leave happy. The coconut oil for the HJ is a little different, but it works well and is easier to remove than baby oil.

    She is no spinner, but don't let that turn you away.

    She has a handle on here and you can setup time via PM to her.

  4. #9272

    Latinsunflower

    I was able to meet her easy screening starts through this site and FYI your posts on here mean alot to her.

    Nice safe Incall a real GFE experience super chill we are actually from the same hometown area no need to go into great details she has blown up the UTR board with her reviews just a couple highlights she definitely enjoys DATY and so do I and her Bbbjdt is very slow and sensual otherwise everything else is covered many thanks to this board or I never would have found her I will definitely will be repeating.

  5. #9271

    Bunny was great!

    Quote Originally Posted by JobsForAngel  [View Original Post]
    Just had a nice dream with Bunny at the Geneva. Comms were decent, don't ask to many questions, just get straight to it. She's definitely GFE. Great kisser, pussy smells clean and she's super tight. Fire head as well. Had to have her slow down so I didn't bust early. She's definitely sexy in a country sort of way. She mentioned having a friend to do a threesome. She said she was going to send me a pic. Still waiting on that. Definitely interested in that.
    Agree with everything here! Saw her on Wednesday in Geneva! Real fun girl, fats at the right places, pleasant personality and eager to please. Will be seeing her again, Highly recommend.

    - Stay safe everyone.

    FO.

  6. #9270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinSunflower  [View Original Post]
    Thanks babe, definitely did enjoy you! Just wanted to clarify, contacts can be made to me directly. Be well all & stay safe! .
    Yes do not Pm me for latin Sunflower digits. She stopped being a UTR quite awhile back. If you look at her username on here it says Advertiser. Sunflower prefers to be contacted Directly through this site just click on her username and send her a message. Awesome lady full GFE don't miss out.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  7. #9269

    Sunflower

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinSunflower  [View Original Post]
    Thanks babe, definitely did enjoy you! Just wanted to clarify, contacts can be made to me directly. Be well all & stay safe! .
    I'm a long time lurker first time poster is there any way to get in contact with sunflower? All the hype has gotten the best of me LOL. Sorry if I missed a step but I'm just interested.

  8. #9268

    Thank you honey!

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoMadman  [View Original Post]
    Sorry this post is a little late, as I saw her last Friday. Full GFE all the way! Not a clock-watcher at all, she's chill and laid back. BBBJ, but everything else is covered and safe! Enjoys DATY, as did I! Standard reasonable rates. Will repeat. I'm not at liberty to share digits, so go thru Orlo69 for contact info.
    Thanks babe, definitely did enjoy you! Just wanted to clarify, contacts can be made to me directly. Be well all & stay safe! .

  9. #9267

    Bunny

    Just had a nice dream with Bunny at the Geneva. Comms were decent, don't ask to many questions, just get straight to it. She's definitely GFE. Great kisser, pussy smells clean and she's super tight. Fire head as well. Had to have her slow down so I didn't bust early. She's definitely sexy in a country sort of way. She mentioned having a friend to do a threesome. She said she was going to send me a pic. Still waiting on that. Definitely interested in that.

  10. #9266
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Bunny utr

    Gentleman just to let you know that Bunny has a new phone and new number, the phone issues that she had before should be resolved. She is available and taking calls. If you haven't gotten the new number just pm me.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  11. #9265

    Latin Sunflower

    Sorry this post is a little late, as I saw her last Friday. Full GFE all the way! Not a clock-watcher at all, she's chill and laid back. BBBJ, but everything else is covered and safe! Enjoys DATY, as did I! Standard reasonable rates. Will repeat. I'm not at liberty to share digits, so go thru Orlo69 for contact info.

  12. #9264

    Latin Sunflower

    I decided to schedule an appointment based off reviews. Communication was a breeze. I had a great time and would recommend her to anyone. It was like I was with a past girlfriend. Will repeat!

  13. #9263

    Seeking girls

    Just started hunting on seeking, based on comments here. Thanks for all the good advice in the previous posts about seeking. Any information on spotting real females and weeding through scammers and gps girls is appreciated.

  14. #9262

    Thank you babe

    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy  [View Original Post]
    Finally meet LSF, I have a great time, she is on my top 3 list. Definitely will repeat over and over. No doubt about it. DM her here for contact info.
    Thank you babe, I appreciate it!! Be safe & see you soon! .

  15. #9261
    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Always safe! Great advice for the beginners. For those In doubt, take a look at the comms and how it went down. I'm used to writing at 6th grade level for my job, so these comms should be easy to follow. Especially the part where I asked / indicated "outcall" and "come over".

    Not my first rodeo. Ive had plenty of outcalls come over with no increased cost. Ive also had some tell me they dont have a ride and uber/lyft was summons to scoop them up.
    I hope she wasn't UTR because your pics made her digits about as secretive as Jenny's 8675309.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape