Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 26927
-
06-30-21 21:10 #16337Senior Member

Posts: 1172Rachelina is in town
Rachelina is in town, more info at link:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5423384
-
06-30-21 19:49 #16336Senior Member

Posts: 387Is there an ad link?
Originally Posted by AssMann82
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 17:21 #16335Senior Member

Posts: 61Casey
In my experience she's hard to get a hold of. I e texted her a few times trying to meet up but she's never responded to me.
Originally Posted by NightOwl25
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 17:10 #16334Senior Member

Posts: 55She Is
As advertised. Looks the same as her pictures and is open to basically everything.
Originally Posted by AssMann82
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 16:20 #16333Senior Member

Posts: 208Casey Sparxxx.
Is she legit? Judging by her ads she's exactly the kinda girl I've been looking for.
She claims she's a porn star.
-
06-30-21 11:36 #16332Senior Member

Posts: 224European girls recommendations?
I still miss the NG girls, and I was lurking around European forum section here but most people are happy with girls who provide full massage with happy ending HJ, so I was wondering if you guys have some digits of European girls that you recommend. Thanks.
-
06-29-21 11:18 #16331Senior Member

Posts: 60Katrina is scamming
https://tryst.link/escort/katrina
If anyone has been seeing my post, I was able to meet Katrina. She has told me what is going on and that she is pregnant. I was respecting her wishes, but she would only reach out to me to see her either when I was starting work or during lunch. I got to see her only to take her out for lunch and cover the hotel room with the understanding I would see her that night.
She would then blow me off and text me the next morning saying she lost WiFi or had fallen asleep. I am tired of her now after 4 days and I believe she is now just avoiding me when I never got to actually spend time with her.
Guys, please avoid her. She is using drugs, has her life in all chaos, and she will just cash and dash if possible. If you do arrive at her location, she won't answer her door or she would just ask you to wait to clean her room or something. She is just trying to throw as many excuses.
AVOID!
-
06-28-21 14:49 #16330Senior Member

Posts: 376Oh okay. Thats all good. Thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by Acidjazz
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 13:58 #16329Senior Member

Posts: 337For the same reasons every streetwalker on cicero has 20 mongers trying to pick her up.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy1289
[View Original Post]
She delivers quality sservice at the most reasonable rate.
She can pick and choose who she sees.
Maybe if she is hounded repeatedly she just blocks certain individuals.
-
06-28-21 11:07 #16328Senior Member

Posts: 56Anyone
Anyone dreamt of this one yet?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/63887217
-
06-28-21 09:52 #16327Banned Member

Posts: 586Review:
She's super tight (at least for me)! Once almost fully in she can take a pounding. I just wanted to fuck so after a few minutes of roaming, away we went! She showed good rhythm.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 09:31 #16326Senior Member

Posts: 61She splits her time between here and Milwaukee. On the days when she is available in Chicago she usually posts her ads on Eros.com and I've also seen her post on Tryst.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy1289
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 08:38 #16325Senior Member

Posts: 411Sofia!
Thank you!!
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
I had a feeling it was TGTBT-but there are times when my little head tries to take operational control of the brain too.
I don't normally look at eccie when doing research. Will be adding that to my research library.
-
06-28-21 02:57 #16324Senior Member

Posts: 216High Demand and Independent
$1000+ level service at standard rates. Very well known in the hobby. And she's fully independent so she handles her own communications and booking. She also seems to err on the size of caution when it comes to scheduling. What I mean by that is I've never had to wait or had her forget a date once a time is set. That said. Over the last 3 months or so, she's been especially hard to get in contact with.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy1289
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 01:10 #16323Senior Member

Posts: 318For that price pics have to be fake. This person reviewed her a while back and pegged her at 40 years of age. No way those pics are here.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2780261
Originally Posted by GeorgeMax
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





