Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 706 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 756 806 1206 1706 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 26918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16343

    Rachelina

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWild  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. She has been on my list of things to do for a long time. I will make sure to report once I see her.
    I've seen her at least 8-10 times, she's great. Very nice personality, nice body and one of the top 5 BBBJSW I've ever had. That's why I keep going back.

  2. #16342

    Hello

    Hello, I just came across this forum and never knew it existed. I've been in the game about 2 years now and I'm fairly young (early 20's) been with a decent amount of escorts but a popular escort has recently caught my eye is Macie she has well over 100 reviews on the erotic review site but I'm not a member so I can't read full reviews so I did some digging and saw she is PSE and submissive provider. I would like someone to explain what that means I kinda know what it is but I've never been with a PSE provider LOL I'm trying to release all my nastyness on this little cum **** LOL I would like someone to tell me also her Do's and don't's, likes and dislikes, her limits etc etc, and also how is her communication. I'm actually possibly looking to become a regular with her so any information would be appreciated thanks.

  3. #16341
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Is there an ad link?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/63970038

  4. #16340
    Re: Barbie, aka classy s_l_u_t: Yes, this one is hard to make arrangements with. It's almost like she enjoys being a pain in the ass.

    2 questions:

    1) What's the best communication channel? I only got thru via IG, where we made partial arrangements for the following day, but that following day she was non-responsive.

    2) Her ads say GFE. Does she do making out with DFK?

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]

    toftt-did that with Barbie.

    https://tryst.link/escort/classy-****

    And a synopsis follows:

    -pretty, young woman with beautiful skin!

    -cute little butt and a beautiful looking and tasting pussy!

    -small titties with cute little nipples!

    -hard to make arrangements with but an awfully nice ass!

    -no fingering of her pussy or ass:

    -enjoys dato and daty!

    -insists on covered BJ and FS:

    -fucks nicely in doggy face down ass up!

  5. #16339

    Rachelina

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Rachelina is in town, more info at link:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5423384
    Thanks for the info. She has been on my list of things to do for a long time. I will make sure to report once I see her.

  6. #16338

    Felix Ferrera

    Hi, anybody with an intel about Felix Ferrera will be greatly appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/felix-ferrera

  7. #16337

    Rachelina is in town

    Rachelina is in town, more info at link:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5423384

  8. #16336
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit? Judging by her ads she's exactly the kinda girl I've been looking for.

    She claims she's a porn star.
    Is there an ad link?

  9. #16335

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl25  [View Original Post]
    As advertised. Looks the same as her pictures and is open to basically everything.
    In my experience she's hard to get a hold of. I e texted her a few times trying to meet up but she's never responded to me.

  10. #16334

    She Is

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit? Judging by her ads she's exactly the kinda girl I've been looking for.

    She claims she's a porn star.
    As advertised. Looks the same as her pictures and is open to basically everything.

  11. #16333

    Casey Sparxxx.

    Is she legit? Judging by her ads she's exactly the kinda girl I've been looking for.

    She claims she's a porn star.

  12. #16332

    European girls recommendations?

    I still miss the NG girls, and I was lurking around European forum section here but most people are happy with girls who provide full massage with happy ending HJ, so I was wondering if you guys have some digits of European girls that you recommend. Thanks.

  13. #16331

    Katrina is scamming

    https://tryst.link/escort/katrina

    If anyone has been seeing my post, I was able to meet Katrina. She has told me what is going on and that she is pregnant. I was respecting her wishes, but she would only reach out to me to see her either when I was starting work or during lunch. I got to see her only to take her out for lunch and cover the hotel room with the understanding I would see her that night.

    She would then blow me off and text me the next morning saying she lost WiFi or had fallen asleep. I am tired of her now after 4 days and I believe she is now just avoiding me when I never got to actually spend time with her.

    Guys, please avoid her. She is using drugs, has her life in all chaos, and she will just cash and dash if possible. If you do arrive at her location, she won't answer her door or she would just ask you to wait to clean her room or something. She is just trying to throw as many excuses.

    AVOID!

  14. #16330
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidjazz  [View Original Post]
    Real pics, pretty darn tall, taller in person and than I expected. Wound up going OK I guess, but before I got there she made me grab her something from the drive thru and then didn't provide something she said she would so I won't be hitting her up again.
    Oh okay. Thats all good. Thanks for the intel.

  15. #16329
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy1289  [View Original Post]
    Why is she extremely hard to get in touch with?
    For the same reasons every streetwalker on cicero has 20 mongers trying to pick her up.

    She delivers quality sservice at the most reasonable rate.

    She can pick and choose who she sees.

    Maybe if she is hounded repeatedly she just blocks certain individuals.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape