Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,471 to 16,485 of 30797
-
06-30-21 19:45 #14327Senior Member

Posts: 307Update
Just traded texts on Snapchat with her. Pricing is ridiculously high as you mentioned. I inquired about DATY nope. She didn't mention anything about a deposit but damn. Who is paying these rates?
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 17:33 #14326Senior Member

Posts: 302Was a little curious on this so decided to google a bit. Image results show mugshots from Texas, Florida, SC from 2018 onwards.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
Couldn't find the social media VC was referring to where she joked about her arrest (may be IG but I'm not on it).
-
06-30-21 17:13 #14325Senior Member

Posts: 28Summer
How was Summer? She still working with her kids in the next room? Only reason I haven't been back she was a regular of mine, she's cute little spinner type chick who gives a great bbj. But having the two young kids within earshot was a bit too much for me.
Originally Posted by Soulreaver
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 17:11 #14324Senior Member

Posts: 265I noticed
And now she posts another comment: why'all making me feel so good &this the first decent mugshot.
LMAO. The "first" mugshot. These girls; no shame at all. But you have to wonder why she was working out of the roach motel with the most LEO presence in Raleigh last night if she has all those "hunnid bands" at her disposal?
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 16:59 #14323Senior Member

Posts: 74Update on Emmy
To update this I contacted her and she looks legit but I was right about high rates, this shit is crazy! 10 min QV is 150 but 15 min qv is 200! She isn't in a hotel so she's doing cardates and no head! No head for 150 cardate qv! I don't usually rant on here but this shit is ridiculous.
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 16:35 #14322Senior Member

Posts: 311Not sure
I'm not sure she's been reviewed.
Originally Posted by Ignoramus
[View Original Post]
Her social media shows she dances down in Fayetteville.
And she actually made fun of her own arrest on social media so she's got a sense of humor. LOL.
Her pics on there are better. Not a bad looking girl at all, IMO.
-
06-30-21 16:18 #14321Senior Member

Posts: 265Never seen her before
Musgshot looks good. Has she been here before? Any reviews?
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 16:15 #14320Senior Member

Posts: 257Close call!
I came very close to seeing her yesterday. That New Bern area is a disaster.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 15:33 #14319Senior Member

Posts: 337Britney
Hey guys very curious about Britney. I have seen her at the hill once but it was after I just shot my load. Does she offer BBBJ?
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
Thank you guys.
-
06-30-21 15:13 #14318Senior Member

Posts: 311Italian Bombshell
https://callescort.org/910-303-0720
BAD 06/30.
-
06-30-21 13:01 #14317Senior Member

Posts: 190Raelyn
OK thanks!
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
Hope she looks that good for real.
-
06-30-21 12:18 #14316Senior Member

Posts: 76She is bigger now. Nothing to write about. QV 60 . Limited touching and upsell CBJ.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 11:01 #14315Senior Member

Posts: 311Thank you GalleyDude
Thank you to member GalleyDude who said this is, apparently, Brittany from The Hill posting and hosting incall.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 09:06 #14314Senior Member

Posts: 28She was Terrible for me
Saw her atleast a year ago now before the pandemic. She's legit but much bigger in person. Pics are truly flattering. Went for just a bbj and it was pretty bad for me. Very toothy, rushed me every step of the way. She was working out of her apartment on capital when I was there. Not a bad place, fairly clean, safe area but I will never repeat. There is just much better options out there But YMMV.
Originally Posted by ReddMan19
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 02:54 #14313Senior Member

Posts: 74Info on Emmy?
Good morning gents, wondering if anyone has taken a plunge on this new girl, Instagram and snap is private unless followed and requires live FaceTime in order to see her. All comments from from two days ago which ain't much help. Pics don't appear else where. Despite this seems a little legit but also TGTBT but might have to TOFTT. If true likely overpriced as fuck.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/63941915Last edited by TheDudeGuy; 06-30-21 at 02:56. Reason: Added a better link









Reply With Quote





