Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14335
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSpy2  [View Original Post]
    New to the area, any info on ladies that offers footjobs?
    I got you my dude. What types of girls are you into.

  2. #14334

    Stronger man than I am

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to perpetuate the thread with non-reviews, but I'll reply and end with the "thanks but no thanks!" on that hypothetical offer, 99 reasons I could come up with, not the least of which is the "she's no angel" gang-tattoos on her neck that look like the same style the hispanic girl who knifed the poor guy at the cemetery last month was sporting. Hey, there's another good potential rule: avoid girls with neck or chest tattoos. It seems anyone in a gang has these.
    I wish I had your willpower, IG.

    A brunette with bad tatts is like kryptonite to me.

    This girl was my ATF UTR / SB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BG.jpg‎  

  3. #14333

    Monica

    Decided to try this new girl I saw yesterday and pics looked good. Hit her up got a bit of the Ashton treatment with a fairly long interval of response time but we made it work. Set up a time and ask me to call before she gives me the address. Call and it sounds like what the girl in the ad would sound like. Asks for age and race and off I go. Go to a nice looking hotel but had a really empty parking lot for its appeal which kinda worried me. Don't wait much for the room # and knock to get greeted by the girl in the pictures. (As always pics are a bit flattering but she looked good) Kinda short, cubby girl but she had make up on and a nice see through leppard dress. Very friendly and bubbly personality which is always great. Lay down and to help my jimmy become Jim she begins with some great tease play her pulling out her huge mangos and giving my face quite the motorboat and me sucking on her nips. The she flips around to show me her ass and unbuttons her panties to show me her Jalooper which was a nice view. Next she puts the hat on and begin with a nice naughty CBJ, her slapping on her tongue and licking the sides was great touch though it was a bit too toothy for my liking. Asks me if I would like mish or doggy (I knew when she said that, that CG was most likely not an option so I didn't even bother asking (Source: Experience)) Go for some mish to see them milkers shake all over the place, then she proceeds to moan / dirty talk. Now I do enjoy both of these but this girl wouldn't shut up (Doesn't help most of these moans were exaggerated) A bit halfway through she begins saying "Oh you're going to cum for me?" which whenever girls say this I just hear "Hurry up and nut" which I hate especially this early. She flips and then to proceed to doggy which was alright, she angles her butt which makes it harder for me to go to town but easier for her to take in. Again ask if "I'm going to cum for her" which I just try my best to do so and finish. We clean up and talk for a bit. Despite the bit of rush she was very kind, and ask if she wanted me to save my number next time she comes to town and if I ever need a reference she got me which was pretty sweet. Overall fairly ok / goodish dream. The beginning of the dream was pretty sexy but actual action was a bit lackluster despite her appearance and melons. Her excessive moaning / dirty talk was too much and she acted like Johny Sins was the one seeing her. Despite this she her personality is very polite and laid back and kinda sucks that everything besides the beginning was just "meh". QV $120. Won't repeat at that price point but maybe you will, or not but who knows? I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/661658137640

  4. #14332
    Sorry to perpetuate the thread with non-reviews, but I'll reply and end with the "thanks but no thanks!" on that hypothetical offer, 99 reasons I could come up with, not the least of which is the "she's no angel" gang-tattoos on her neck that look like the same style the hispanic girl who knifed the poor guy at the cemetery last month was sporting. Hey, there's another good potential rule: avoid girls with neck or chest tattoos. It seems anyone in a gang has these.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    As you and Ignoramus saw, she's no angel. LOL.

    And, my guess as to her hotel choice is, well, she probably needs a business / money manager. Maybe one of you should volunteer to take her under your wing and teach her personal finance 101?

  5. #14331

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Was a little curious on this so decided to google a bit. Image results show mugshots from Texas, Florida, SC from 2018 onwards.

    Couldn't find the social media VC was referring to where she joked about her arrest (may be IG but I'm not on it).
    As you and Ignoramus saw, she's no angel. LOL.

    And, my guess as to her hotel choice is, well, she probably needs a business / money manager. Maybe one of you should volunteer to take her under your wing and teach her personal finance 101?

  6. #14330
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastley69  [View Original Post]
    How was Summer? She still working with her kids in the next room? Only reason I haven't been back she was a regular of mine, she's cute little spinner type chick who gives a great bbj. But having the two young kids within earshot was a bit too much for me.
    +1. I have wanted to visit Summer again but the kids in the other room messed me up. But she is one of the only good values left in the area for a consistent and good BBBJ.

  7. #14329

    Fetish Help

    New to the area, any info on ladies that offers footjobs?

  8. #14328
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy  [View Original Post]
    To update this I contacted her and she looks legit but I was right about high rates, this shit is crazy! 10 min QV is 150 but 15 min qv is 200! She isn't in a hotel so she's doing cardates and no head! No head for 150 cardate qv! I don't usually rant on here but this shit is ridiculous.
    Okkkk. You want me to drive to the hoe location. Find a spot and cough up a benji and a grant for a 10 minute of boom boom. And let's not forget, drive the hoe back to her orgin. Ok guys.

    Who is it?

  9. #14327

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy  [View Original Post]
    To update this I contacted her and she looks legit but I was right about high rates, this shit is crazy! 10 min QV is 150 but 15 min qv is 200! She isn't in a hotel so she's doing cardates and no head! No head for 150 cardate qv! I don't usually rant on here but this shit is ridiculous.
    Just traded texts on Snapchat with her. Pricing is ridiculously high as you mentioned. I inquired about DATY nope. She didn't mention anything about a deposit but damn. Who is paying these rates?

  10. #14326
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure she's been reviewed.

    Her social media shows she dances down in Fayetteville.

    And she actually made fun of her own arrest on social media so she's got a sense of humor. LOL.

    Her pics on there are better. Not a bad looking girl at all, IMO.
    Was a little curious on this so decided to google a bit. Image results show mugshots from Texas, Florida, SC from 2018 onwards.

    Couldn't find the social media VC was referring to where she joked about her arrest (may be IG but I'm not on it).

  11. #14325

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulreaver  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet her yesterday, however she left me waiting in the parking lot of a hotel right near nc state.

    I guess one of you guys outbid me.

    On short notice tried to reach out to Abby, Ashton. However it seems they are busy as well.

    Ended up visiting summer. BBBJ + cFS for $1.
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/summer-never-ends/005009458294

    Seems to be very busy out there, hopefully some more providers show up and help out the market.
    How was Summer? She still working with her kids in the next room? Only reason I haven't been back she was a regular of mine, she's cute little spinner type chick who gives a great bbj. But having the two young kids within earshot was a bit too much for me.

  12. #14324

    I noticed

    And now she posts another comment: why'all making me feel so good &this the first decent mugshot.

    LMAO. The "first" mugshot. These girls; no shame at all. But you have to wonder why she was working out of the roach motel with the most LEO presence in Raleigh last night if she has all those "hunnid bands" at her disposal?

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure she's been reviewed.

    Her social media shows she dances down in Fayetteville.

    And she actually made fun of her own arrest on social media so she's got a sense of humor. LOL.

    Her pics on there are better. Not a bad looking girl at all, IMO.

  13. #14323

    Update on Emmy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gents, wondering if anyone has taken a plunge on this new girl, Instagram and snap is private unless followed and requires live FaceTime in order to see her. All comments from from two days ago which ain't much help. Pics don't appear else where. Despite this seems a little legit but also TGTBT but might have to TOFTT. If true likely overpriced as fuck.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/63941915
    To update this I contacted her and she looks legit but I was right about high rates, this shit is crazy! 10 min QV is 150 but 15 min qv is 200! She isn't in a hotel so she's doing cardates and no head! No head for 150 cardate qv! I don't usually rant on here but this shit is ridiculous.

  14. #14322

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    Musgshot looks good. Has she been here before? Any reviews?
    I'm not sure she's been reviewed.

    Her social media shows she dances down in Fayetteville.

    And she actually made fun of her own arrest on social media so she's got a sense of humor. LOL.

    Her pics on there are better. Not a bad looking girl at all, IMO.

  15. #14321

    Never seen her before

    Musgshot looks good. Has she been here before? Any reviews?

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape