Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 24832
-
07-01-21 13:51 #16612Senior Member

Posts: 339Getting back in the hobby
So I've been out of the game for awhile and I'm getting the itch again. Who are the best BBBJ providers at or under $100 these days? Callie used to be my go to back in the day, attractive with an excellent cock worship session.
-
07-01-21 09:38 #16611Senior Member

Posts: 247My thoughts exactly.
The level of availability and worth the money has deteriorated to shockingly low levels.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 09:34 #16610Senior Member

Posts: 247Thanks GP
Was contemplating a visit. Thanks for review.
Originally Posted by GreatPretender
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 03:05 #16609Senior Member

Posts: 151Little curvy redhead
The first two visits pre-COVID were pretty good. Things started sliding during lockdown last year, but she was available when most weren't, so made another visit. It was just ok. Gave her another shot about a month ago to check out the massage skills. I regret that visit. Messy ass basement apartment with kids running around being loud upstairs. No sheets on massage table, just a towel she threw on there. Sub-par massage skills. She should not be offering massage at all, let alone as a self described trained MT. The FS finish was awful, weak ass covered BJ followed by standing doggy to mish finish. Just needed to blow and go by that point. She could not have been any more disinterested in the finish, which was not my experience with her before. Something felt off, no idea what was going on with her. Still runs her mouth incessantly about shit that no man in his right mind would give two shits about, let alone a monger paying for her time and services. I don't understand the positive reviews, to each their own I guess. Just wanted to give an honest review of my experience to add to the balance. Immediately deleted her from my burner phone, and trying to delete her from my memory bank, but ran across this ad just now and it reminded me to file a report, so I did. Be safe.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...207/3177424188
-
06-30-21 20:50 #16608Regular Member

Posts: 1Used to be Kelly on ED, still bad
She had 3 reviews on ED, all bad.
Looks like she has moved to STG and changed her name.
Originally Posted by Strych9999
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 20:11 #16607Senior Member

Posts: 617Joanie the Super Soaker. Nope, nope, nope.
Not even close to a decent experience. Not a bad area in Broadripple, but the house should be condemned. Towel spread across a dirty mattress in an upstairs bedroom. She was sweating profusely, despite very comfortable inside and outside temps. Despite paying for a full hour, a three or four minute blowjob (bare), then straight to doggy style (covered). About 15 seconds into it, it became very clear that hygiene was not a priority. So I finished quickly and was out the door 20 minutes after arrival, though in all fairness, I had no desire to be there any longer. The whole thing was rushed, uncomfortable, and stanky. Joanie is a big boned girl, tall, not a lot of shape, small tits, so nothing incredibly exciting about the body either. She wasn't outwardly rude or bitchy, and she didn't try to murder me with an ax. Other than those things, there's nothing positive about the experience that I could point to. Some have had better experiences apparently, but I'm not them.
-
06-30-21 13:18 #16606Senior Member

Posts: 1095Mia
I saw her a few years ago in a nasty house on the east side. It sounds like she's doing better. I thought she was attractive but removed from the session so I wouldn't see her again.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 12:44 #16605Senior Member

Posts: 290Mia
She told me she's usually in Bloomington as there's virtually no talent there so she can make more money. I told her to spend more time on the south side of Indy as it is a virtual desert there.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 12:28 #16604Senior Member

Posts: 1175She's been around for several years but I don't see current ads for her very often. I think she works a few different cities. She'll probably be back.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 12:22 #16603Senior Member

Posts: 1175Scam. They've tried that line with me too because they say you can give it to them in person but still want you to read off the card to them before you meet.
Originally Posted by WhatsUp73
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 12:21 #16602Senior Member

Posts: 290Mia
After my ghosting experiences last week, found this one, who was available to see me within 30 minutes of contact and who was on the west side near the airport at the time. The pros: She looks exactly like her pics, very thin and tight body, good BBBJ, gets very wet from DATY (dripping down my chin wet), and a reasonable price (200/ hr) for a young hotty. The cons: No kissing, she was ready to leave afterward before I was even dressed, indicating to me she had a meeting scheduled with somebody other than another client, and she kept a pillow over her mouth almost the entire time, perhaps to stifle her sounds, but seemed a little strange to me at the time. May repeat but looks like she may be leaving town after today.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/542767076040
-
06-30-21 11:56 #16601Senior Member

Posts: 175Marlene
Saw this ad and texted her Says she's near downtown Indy. Quotes 200/ hr for incall. The wierd thing was instead of bringing cash she wanted me to bring her an ebay gift card. She said I could give her the card in person but somehow it sounds like a scam so I declined. She could be legit and just need an ebay card but it just sounded fishy somehow. Has anyone seen her? https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/231547.
-
06-30-21 11:49 #16600Senior Member

Posts: 175Southern in massage
Looking for sensual massage in the franklin-columbus-seymour area. I know theres a couple of AMPs in franklin but I'm looking for a lady who does massages in her home or apartment. Anybody knows of anyone PM me. Thanks!
-
06-30-21 10:24 #16599Senior Member

Posts: 80Southern Jenny
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/436791023884
It was late last night and none of the other gals I wanted to see where biting. Saw this lady and decided to TOFTT since I hadn't seen any reports on her.
The good. Incall near the pryrimaids, friendly lady from Tenn. With a nice body and great big natural tits. Freshly showered when I arrived. Very tight vag.
The bad - $$. 5 for the hour. Claimed she couldn't go for hour straight fucking so she gave me a half ass backrub that wasn't too terrible. BBBJ was a disgrace to the head game. I managed to get hard playing with those fantastic breasts. We did some mish and doggy finally got me to finish line. Wanted to blow my load on her tits but she said no b / c she just showered and she caught it with her hand.
All in all, definitely not a repeat esp. For that price. Granted it was after midnight and she may have been tired. However, In my opinion don't agree to provide services at that hour unless you can deliver an experience worthy of the price.
Oh yeah, her eyes are cocked like a pistol. Steer clear of this one but to each their own.
Be safe out there.
-
06-30-21 09:24 #16598Senior Member

Posts: 94Never seen her personally, but she does have a free * page where she posts some content from time to time. She is not Roz from DI however, who is the lady you're thinking of.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
But I am pretty sure she is legit as I have intended to see her myself. I think she has some reviews on here.










Reply With Quote





