Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 550 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 600 650 1050 1550 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16591

    Familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Send a text to Samantha asking her if she woke up yet, as I was in her area. She responds with yes (5-hours after our scheduled time), and can see me in 20 minutes or so. 20-30 minutes later and crickets, again. Finally, call her and a completely incoherent person answers the phone, who I can only assume is Samantha. I guess she found a supplier for the recreational stuff she was looking for.

    Here's Samantha's most recent ad: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...261/4632390726.
    Similar experience yesterday. Kept asking what I had for her and there was no mention of money. Finding her online was easy and the neighborhood is sketchy if it matches what I found. Will let everyone know if she follows through.

  2. #16590
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Send a text to Samantha asking her if she woke up yet, as I was in her area. She responds with yes (5-hours after our scheduled time), and can see me in 20 minutes or so. 20-30 minutes later and crickets, again. Finally, call her and a completely incoherent person answers the phone, who I can only assume is Samantha. I guess she found a supplier for the recreational stuff she was looking for.

    Here's Samantha's most recent ad: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...261/4632390726.
    Similar experience yesterday. Kept asking what I had for her and there was no mention of money. Finding her online was easy and the neighborhood is sketchy if it matches what I found. Will let everyone know if she follows through.

  3. #16589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    But is she hot?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964  [View Original Post]
    I went to her hotel in castleton one morning because she couldn't get her truck started. When I asked her the next day if she would cut me a break on her rates she quoted her regular rates. We said some few choice words and I blocked her as I'm sure she did me as well. I would approach with extreme caution.
    I haven't yet seen a good description of her looks or her services. I have been with a few crazy women, but some have been hot enough that it was worth the risk. What is the case with here? Is it worth the risk?

  4. #16588

    She is Bipolar

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Texted yesterday about hopefully meeting today. Opportunity came along last night for me to buy a car today and I need to see it instead of see her. She responds to not text her again. Proceed at your own risk of which personality you'll encounter for the day becuaew it varies a great deal.
    I went to her hotel in castleton one morning because she couldn't get her truck started. When I asked her the next day if she would cut me a break on her rates she quoted her regular rates. We said some few choice words and I blocked her as I'm sure she did me as well. I would approach with extreme caution.

  5. #16587

    Lexie

    Texted yesterday about hopefully meeting today. Opportunity came along last night for me to buy a car today and I need to see it instead of see her. She responds to not text her again. Proceed at your own risk of which personality you'll encounter for the day becuaew it varies a great deal.

  6. #16586

    Lexie. My 2 cents worth

    We texted. She gave rates in the roses category. I asked if you she accepted cash app or Venmo. Here's her response- Think about what I said and think about what you said. "If I go out of my way not to say something Why do you think that is? Why do you think it's then OK for you to say it" I just don't get her. I've see some reviews about her being a little over reactionary but I thought it was a little "over the top". Too bad after golfer (forget user name) just did a nice review about her.

  7. #16585

    Downhill trend unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    She responds with yes (5-hours after our scheduled time), and can see me in 20 minutes or so. 20-30 minutes later and crickets, again. Finally, call her and a completely incoherent person answers the phone, who I can only assume is Samantha. I guess she found a supplier for the recreational stuff she was looking for in her ad.
    I saw her about a year ago, and she was a sweetie. Very friendly and open menu, got started after a bit of talking. More talking afterward, and eventually I was at the door near the end of my hour, with one thing leading to another, she ended up bent over the edge of the bed with her skirt pulled up.

    Skip forward a year and I thought I would see her again. She wasn't a quick response, and then all of a sudden she did, asking when I could be there. A little clunky texting with intermittent delays, and I'm in the parking lot waiting for a room number. Had to send another text, and she responded. Got to the room and there was a delay in answering the door. Wasn't hard to figure out why all the communication pauses. She was slurring her speech, and looked like she had just gotten up from bed. Her jeans were hanging low, no panties with her ass showing. No bra, loose top, nothing much left to imagine. I don't think she knew all that, and may have just thrown those clothes on to answer the door. She was otherwise clean and the room wasn't a mess, but she was really out of it. I told her "sorry, this isn't going to work for me" and gave her $20 and a quick kiss, got a puzzled look, then left. The hotel manager kind of gave me a looking over, standing at the bottom of the stairs, then glanced up at her door. Not sure what to make of that, but I had only been there about 5 minutes. What a shame.

  8. #16584

    Stormy / Stacy / Honey

    I come to Indy for work, specifically the Greenfield / I70 exit, and have been searching for a regular to do outcall.

    Came across this lady: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...345/3177429665 and found her to physically be a good match. Anybody have any experience?

    Since she goes by different names in her ads / reviews I am not sure who to search for and the changing names are a red flag.

    Looking for an openminded GFE. Age isn't an issue, actually prefer 40 somethings, just needs to be HWP. PM or post any referrals.

  9. #16583
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterFinder  [View Original Post]
    She's a thief.
    Good thing I don't do deposits. LOL.

    Thanks for the info.

    Any good suggestions?

  10. #16582

    Lexie link

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Any link for Lexie please.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/62501876

    Did a search and found this from May.

  11. #16581

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    I finally had a chance to meet with Lexie last night, we have had communication issues in the past. Sure glad we were able to meet. She isn't a clock watcher and is really laid back in person. Not a clock watcher my hhr ended up being more like 45 minutes. I will repeat often.
    Any link for Lexie please.

  12. #16580

    She will ask for deposit, then bye bye.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadT1977  [View Original Post]
    I am coming to town and thought I'd check out the scenery. Been talking to this one, any info on her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...umber/39854725
    She's a thief.

  13. #16579

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    I finally had a chance to meet with Lexie last night, we have had communication issues in the past. Sure glad we were able to meet. She isn't a clock watcher and is really laid back in person. Not a clock watcher my hhr ended up being more like 45 minutes. I will repeat often.
    My hhr turn into an hour because after I get done she wants to go again and again. Last time she made me take a trip. To Greece.

  14. #16578

    Coming to town

    I am coming to town and thought I'd check out the scenery. Been talking to this one, any info on her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...umber/39854725

  15. #16577

    Samantha not Reliable

    As I've posted in the past, my ability to see ladies is usually limited to early morning hours. Been ghosted after setting up appointments more times than I can count. So for the first time ever, I set up appointments with two ladies for the same day this week. If they can double book, so can I. The designated time comes, crickets, from both. OK, go to the gym instead, go home, work around the house, take another shower, and run some errands. Send a text to Samantha asking her if she woke up yet, as I was in her area. She responds with yes (5-hours after our scheduled time), and can see me in 20 minutes or so. 20-30 minutes later and crickets, again. Finally, call her and a completely incoherent person answers the phone, who I can only assume is Samantha. I guess she found a supplier for the recreational stuff she was looking for in her ad. The only reason I'm not calling out the other provider that ghosted me is that she actually sent me a very apologetic text later that day and asked my forgiveness. I'll give her a second chance.

    Here's Samantha's most recent ad: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...261/4632390726.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape