Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #1022

    Pay cut

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    With inflation the girls / agencies are taking a pay cut by not raising their prices.
    I think they probably are taking a pay cut by fewer mongers paying the higher prices.

  2. #1021

    Bani and Terra

    Lots of new talent at little Tokyo. They look really good anybody check them out yet? Terra looks tasty and so does Bani.

  3. #1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Seville  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to DW in awhile but decided to reach out about the cost. Since they've been pretty much a 3rd rate agency for awhile I figured maybe the extra 20 included BBFS so they could bring in some more business. Nope. 320 is for regular GFE. BBFS is 400 total. I honestly don't understand it. They don't have the best girls in town but decided to up their price? You just can't fix stupid.
    With inflation the girls / agencies are taking a pay cut by not raising their prices.

  4. #1019

    More

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba2274  [View Original Post]
    That is what I figured, but was wondering if cip was an upcharge, or part of the $300?
    It's basic service for 3. Extra for BBFS. 80-100 depending on agency, day, and or booker's mood.

  5. #1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil1974  [View Original Post]
    Little Tokyo charges $300.
    That is what I figured, but was wondering if cip was an upcharge, or part of the $300?

  6. #1017

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba2274  [View Original Post]
    If you do not mind me asking, what was the damage? Feel free to PM me if you do not want to leave it here.

    I am going to be out in Vegas in a couple of weeks and was looking for something like this.

    Thank you!
    Little Tokyo charges $300.

  7. #1016
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorBbfs  [View Original Post]
    Saw a hot young spinner at Littletokyo. Cherry is hot and pse cip. Slender little thing. Nice booty. Pretty face.
    If you do not mind me asking, what was the damage? Feel free to PM me if you do not want to leave it here.

    I am going to be out in Vegas in a couple of weeks and was looking for something like this.

    Thank you!

  8. #1015

    Spinner

    Saw a hot young spinner at Littletokyo. Cherry is hot and pse cip. Slender little thing. Nice booty. Pretty face.

  9. #1014

    Txt

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    Text them ask for Yoyo she hot AF mid 20's with large boobs and ass both natural, darker skin tone.

    Incall is high quality too the green leaf lotus at spring mountain at the start of Chinatown.

    They usually have 3-4 girls working this 3 br location.
    I did and I only got a response of selfy and I'd so Chinese houses are going to start to do a background before you get their shitty service?

  10. #1013

    "Vegas Asian escort 3171".
    Text them ask for Yoyo she hot AF mid 20's with large boobs and ass both natural, darker skin tone.

    Incall is high quality too the green leaf lotus at spring mountain at the start of Chinatown.

    They usually have 3-4 girls working this 3 br location.

  11. #1012
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaHead  [View Original Post]
    Which ones are the hottest? (I. E. , closest to pic in person).
    Mimi is using real pictures. She hot AF but boobs not the best feeling but those boobs look great.

  12. #1011
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    A lot of these girls I seen in Vegas https://www.miyahouse.com/in-house
    Which ones are the hottest? (I. E. , closest to pic in person).

  13. #1010
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFintyna  [View Original Post]
    Is any Chinese houses ore agency in Vegas that you know of?
    Search "Vegas Asian escort 1910" on google.

    "Vegas Asian escort 3045".

    "Vegas Asian escort 3171".

    "Vegas Asian escort 5177".

    "Vegas Asian escort 6814".

    The four digits are the last 4 of their phone number.

    A lot of these girls I seen in Vegas https://www.miyahouse.com/in-house

  14. #1009

    Chinese houses or agency

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    BBFS was 60 extra and was available from some bad AF ladies all over LA circa 2018-2019 but I think LE action culled the smorgasbord of fine Asian pussy in the southwest around that time. 60 extra but free if the girls think your good looking I guess lmao, can still offer the Chinese 60 extra and see what they say. The way I find the hot ones is by replying to ads and walking out if they are gremlins. Then replying to another ad because all the incalls in the same area

    Haven't seen that many fine ones in Vegas / LA this past year has been rarer like I said LE action has culled that but Seattle, SF, Brooklyn, Chicago, Boston, Queens still got bad bitches on deck for the low low.
    Is any Chinese houses ore agency in Vegas that you know of?

  15. #1008
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooka85  [View Original Post]
    I went to see the lady in the picture at Misisipi and it was an old ugly gremblin looking lady, I walked out. I really wanted to see the one on red.
    What is the difference between the three rates?

    120.

    140.

    160.

    If there are all 30 min rates?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape