Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #1017

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba2274  [View Original Post]
    If you do not mind me asking, what was the damage? Feel free to PM me if you do not want to leave it here.

    I am going to be out in Vegas in a couple of weeks and was looking for something like this.

    Thank you!
    Little Tokyo charges $300.

  2. #1016
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorBbfs  [View Original Post]
    Saw a hot young spinner at Littletokyo. Cherry is hot and pse cip. Slender little thing. Nice booty. Pretty face.
    If you do not mind me asking, what was the damage? Feel free to PM me if you do not want to leave it here.

    I am going to be out in Vegas in a couple of weeks and was looking for something like this.

    Thank you!

  3. #1015

    Spinner

    Saw a hot young spinner at Littletokyo. Cherry is hot and pse cip. Slender little thing. Nice booty. Pretty face.

  4. #1014

    Txt

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    Text them ask for Yoyo she hot AF mid 20's with large boobs and ass both natural, darker skin tone.

    Incall is high quality too the green leaf lotus at spring mountain at the start of Chinatown.

    They usually have 3-4 girls working this 3 br location.
    I did and I only got a response of selfy and I'd so Chinese houses are going to start to do a background before you get their shitty service?

  5. #1013

    "Vegas Asian escort 3171".
    Text them ask for Yoyo she hot AF mid 20's with large boobs and ass both natural, darker skin tone.

    Incall is high quality too the green leaf lotus at spring mountain at the start of Chinatown.

    They usually have 3-4 girls working this 3 br location.

  6. #1012
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaHead  [View Original Post]
    Which ones are the hottest? (I. E. , closest to pic in person).
    Mimi is using real pictures. She hot AF but boobs not the best feeling but those boobs look great.

  7. #1011
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    A lot of these girls I seen in Vegas https://www.miyahouse.com/in-house
    Which ones are the hottest? (I. E. , closest to pic in person).

  8. #1010
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFintyna  [View Original Post]
    Is any Chinese houses ore agency in Vegas that you know of?
    Search "Vegas Asian escort 1910" on google.

    "Vegas Asian escort 3045".

    "Vegas Asian escort 3171".

    "Vegas Asian escort 5177".

    "Vegas Asian escort 6814".

    The four digits are the last 4 of their phone number.

    A lot of these girls I seen in Vegas https://www.miyahouse.com/in-house

  9. #1009

    Chinese houses or agency

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    BBFS was 60 extra and was available from some bad AF ladies all over LA circa 2018-2019 but I think LE action culled the smorgasbord of fine Asian pussy in the southwest around that time. 60 extra but free if the girls think your good looking I guess lmao, can still offer the Chinese 60 extra and see what they say. The way I find the hot ones is by replying to ads and walking out if they are gremlins. Then replying to another ad because all the incalls in the same area

    Haven't seen that many fine ones in Vegas / LA this past year has been rarer like I said LE action has culled that but Seattle, SF, Brooklyn, Chicago, Boston, Queens still got bad bitches on deck for the low low.
    Is any Chinese houses ore agency in Vegas that you know of?

  10. #1008
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooka85  [View Original Post]
    I went to see the lady in the picture at Misisipi and it was an old ugly gremblin looking lady, I walked out. I really wanted to see the one on red.
    What is the difference between the three rates?

    120.

    140.

    160.

    If there are all 30 min rates?

  11. #1007
    Quote Originally Posted by WubbaDubz80  [View Original Post]
    Are these girls BBFS? Never been to a Chinese location.
    BBFS was 60 extra and was available from some bad AF ladies all over LA circa 2018-2019 but I think LE action culled the smorgasbord of fine Asian pussy in the southwest around that time. 60 extra but free if the girls think your good looking I guess lmao, can still offer the Chinese 60 extra and see what they say. The way I find the hot ones is by replying to ads and walking out if they are gremlins. Then replying to another ad because all the incalls in the same area

    Haven't seen that many fine ones in Vegas / LA this past year has been rarer like I said LE action has culled that but Seattle, SF, Brooklyn, Chicago, Boston, Queens still got bad bitches on deck for the low low.

  12. #1006

    My experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by WubbaDubz80  [View Original Post]
    Are these girls BBFS? Never been to a Chinese location.
    I've never gotten BBFS. (Maybe once-memory is fading) Usually BBJ, but once in a while you'll get a CBJ safe lady. Others may have different experiences. FWIW.

  13. #1005

    Bait and switch

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    Hit or miss. Vegas is 120/140/160 half hour.

    Seems like the hottest Chinese talent is avoiding the southwest right now but I've been seeing plenty baddies other cities for 100/120/130/140/160 half hour.

    Here is a photo of a girl working at the Mississippi incall last week in purple, girl in red is today / this week.100 percent real pics

    Google search Asian escort Vegas 6814 for their number. 160 half hour.

    Chinese agencies you can always walk if the girl isnt hot enough, cant do that at Korean agencies
    I went to see the lady in the picture at Misisipi and it was an old ugly gremblin looking lady, I walked out. I really wanted to see the one on red.

  14. #1004

    Hmmm

    Are these girls BBFS? Never been to a Chinese location.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    Hit or miss. Vegas is 120/140/160 half hour.

    Seems like the hottest Chinese talent is avoiding the southwest right now but I've been seeing plenty baddies other cities for 100/120/130/140/160 half hour.

    Here is a photo of a girl working at the Mississippi incall last week in purple, girl in red is today / this week.100 percent real pics

    Google search Asian escort Vegas 6814 for their number. 160 half hour.

    Chinese agencies you can always walk if the girl isnt hot enough, cant do that at Korean agencies

  15. #1003
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Wait, so the Chinese agencies charge 280 or 320 for half an hour? And do the Chinese agencies consistently have hot girls or is it very hit or miss?
    Hit or miss. Vegas is 120/140/160 half hour.

    Seems like the hottest Chinese talent is avoiding the southwest right now but I've been seeing plenty baddies other cities for 100/120/130/140/160 half hour.

    Here is a photo of a girl working at the Mississippi incall last week in purple, girl in red is today / this week.100 percent real pics

    Google search Asian escort Vegas 6814 for their number. 160 half hour.

    Chinese agencies you can always walk if the girl isn’t hot enough, can’t do that at Korean agencies
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 675FE871-6EEE-4890-9F71-55DC966788AC.jpg‎   5A50865A-069B-4861-A818-090B35697808.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape