Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 13,321 to 13,335 of 28078
-
06-29-21 19:02 #14758Banned Member

Posts: 30DB north park
Been to DB once and saw Emma, nice sexy Latina with a nice fake rack. She will not do FS. Just HJ and a body rub for a steep price. There's another girl there that I met recently that also works at another place. She goes or went by Kelly and she is also Latina, on the older end with lots of surgery scars but very nice nonetheless. I've heard good things about DB otherwise but just know that Emma will not go all the way.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 17:08 #14757Banned Member

Posts: 1001Coco (best deal)
I will agree best deal, but the reason ad, says 50 for hh, I've seen 50 for the hour. She has said boomboom next time, it's always the next time, will not go back. Her rub is just shaking your body. Plus she uses the jackhammer method.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 16:53 #14756Senior Member

Posts: 551https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...y/6243578.html
Originally Posted by Mrdickerdown
[View Original Post]
This is the only older Coco I know and she's excellent, best deal in town. Will tell you no FS til follow up visit but after that I pay her less than 80 for FS every time.
-
06-29-21 16:49 #14755Senior Member

Posts: 618Man "coco" in this hobby is like "jane smith" LOL. Good luck bud. BTW, which paradise spa?
Originally Posted by Mrdickerdown
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 16:01 #14754Regular Member

Posts: 23No idea for Unique Spa. Only experience in the SB for me is South Bay Massage and its hit or miss there. As for the link, that's JW and I was treated by a mid 40's Chinese with nice bolt-ons who gave a decent massage and plenty of extra options.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 15:39 #14753Banned Member

Posts: 1001Massage in National City and southbay
Anyone tried Unique Spa on E plaza blvd, there's a bakery and Tita's Kitchenette in the area. I googled it and it said Unique Spa or King Spa.
Also, I've also so this:
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...h/9833726.html
Any intel?
-
06-29-21 15:21 #14752Banned Member

Posts: 1001Looks like all legit
All I've seen is one review from Feb 2021 and all legit.
Originally Posted by CingCong1
[View Original Post]
Other reviews were in 2017, crickets in between.
-
06-29-21 15:20 #14751Senior Member

Posts: 213I saw her. Pretty terrible. She does hard hand gliding with calloused hands and a lot of oil. Not a rub or a massage. Imagine hand-sanding something furiously, but on your body. Rough hands and oil just makes the scratching more scratchy. A whole hour of that. No hints of extras, didn't want those hooves near anything sensitive.
Originally Posted by CingCong1
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 14:37 #14750Senior Member

Posts: 461Asian Massage by Lisa
Wondering if anyone has seen this therapist? Is she strictly legit, extras? Appreciate any insight.
https://www.bestprosintown.com/ca/sa...sage-by-lisa-/
-
06-29-21 13:35 #14749Regular Member

Posts: 19Coco from paradise spa
Has anyone seen her recently or knows where she works now I went to paradise spa and asked for coco when I got there some other lady was saying her name is coco and that the real coco doesn't work there I miss her massages send me a pm if anyone knows where she is (older Chinese woman). By the way last time I went that lady (I think her name was emily, not too sure) was offering full service she was a decent looking 40 something year old.
-
06-29-21 13:30 #14748Senior Member

Posts: 618Available information says the place is almost 100% legit, with *maybe* HJ after you've seen a certain provider a few times. FS probably out of the question. I don't think there's anything walkable in that area tbh.
Originally Posted by ChillyWilly54
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 12:52 #14747Banned Member

Posts: 1001Addiction
Which is way worse?
Originally Posted by Koolbeans
[View Original Post]
Sex, Drugs, Alcohol, Video Games, Golf, Cars, RC Hobbies, any other hobbies?
I wouldn't consider drugs as a hobby, but some do.
-
06-29-21 00:34 #14746Senior Member

Posts: 32Rosecrans?
Anybody been to iMassage on rosecrans? Looking for a good FS place in that general area that I can walk to.
-
06-28-21 21:39 #14745Senior Member

Posts: 204I think people that overpay may be able to afford it and fine with those rates. I've seen some super cars parked at a few AMPs I've visited so some brothers have more expendable cash than others. The provider will find out when customers don't opt for their up charge unless they negotiate down, especially for someone that doesn't offer superb services. I found more time in my schedule and have found myself in TJ 4 times in past two weeks and the chicas blow me away with their GFE services for $80-$100 range and usually 23-25 years old, but very limited English. I don't mind since I don't go there for the conversation. I get 2-3 sessions each time I go down and only bring $400-500 every time I go. You could get away with less, but I always want to make sure I have enough just in case. I recommend not going as it is addicting compared to the higher rates and similar to lower services in USA.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 14:48 #14744Banned Member

Posts: 1001Thanks for the review
I had the same thought when I went to this area. Couldn't figure out the number and there were way to many people in the center. But 200 for FS is way too much, whoever did that messed it up for the the rest of us.
Originally Posted by LilTrip02
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





