Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 28075
-
07-01-21 12:07 #14770Regular Member

Posts: 19Daisy spa chula vista
Decided to drop by yesterday am more than goad that I did. Started off by parking in the back very discreet party, then entered theough the back door was greeted by mamasan paid 30 min HF $40, then waited until a latina was available. Shortly after I was called to the room and then my girl walked in. She was probably about 35-40 max but wow was she great big fat ass slim waist and big ol titties, I was in heaven. Very light massage (this is not the place to go if you want a good massage) like 5 minutes of massage, asked me to flip and asked if I wanted FS. I said and she said 1. 6 I only had 1. 5 but that wasnt a problem. After that we got straight too it. Fire CBJ followed by cowgirl then doggie finished inside her with her big ass clapping on me and making waves wow I enjoyed my time here. After we had a very decent convo she was an amazing provider no part of my experience was boring if you don't mind a 5 min massage and like big booty thick girls this is the spot. Paid 1. 9 for everything and left more than satisfied.
Safe mongering fellas.
Mrdickerdown.
-
07-01-21 05:22 #14769Regular Member

Posts: 11Pretty sure it's not the same Jessica that people are talking about but I've been trying to find her again. If anyone knows, PM me. I regret not getting any kind of contact info from her.
First saw her my first time at Tai Chi in Chula months back on a Sunday afternoon. Expected a subpar massage because of the day but she did everything really well. The right amount of oil, actually worked some knots out, and even walked on my back (didn't know how much I'd love that). Her English was pretty good compared to others, as well. No need for Google translate or a dumbed down conversation. Then on the flip, she was solidified her status as ATF (sorry Cherry). FS and we were both really into it. To the point of her moaning a bit too loudly (sorry to the guy in the next room), me lasting a lot longer than I usually do, and what felt like multiple legit Os from her. She's either a real good actress who knows how to nail every aspect of the performance or someone I should've seen everyday for the rest of the month.
Next time I went a month later, I made an appointment. Talked to pps on the phone and he said she's not there anymore.
-
06-30-21 20:21 #14768Senior Member

Posts: 567Coco loco
Current list of Coco's I know of:
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
1. Blue Green, Chula Vista. Not bad looking, late 30's to mid 40, petite, decent massage, HJ, UTC, VIP client privileges.
2. La Jolla Spa. Cute, petite, sweet, 30's, decent massage, HJ and more depending on client.
3. CHP / Lusk. Cute, early to mid 20's, petite spinner, meh massage, full menu.
4. Ocean /108. Cute, late 20's early 30's, petite, sweet, meh massage, full menu.
5. Wild Wood Spa. Not bad looking, 40's plus, sweet, decent massage with teasing, HJ and more depending on client.
6. MBC. Cute, young looking 30's, petite, sweet, decent massage, HJ and UTC.
7. MRC / Flanders: Cute, mid to late 20's, sweet, meh massage, full menu.
Disclaimer: As of June or recently started. Some girls are using multiple names.
-
06-30-21 15:16 #14767Regular Member

Posts: 16Asian massage by Lisa
I saw her several years ago. The pictures in her ad are accurate. She has a tidy set-up. She provides a solidly average legitimate massage. There were no sensual or sexual elements and she kept her distance. I have not repeated.
Originally Posted by CingCong1
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 13:48 #14766Regular Member

Posts: 19I know:(
I know haha was worth a try and the spa is off paradise valley road.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 13:19 #14765Senior Member

Posts: 186Agree, Coco is a good deal but the massage was lacking, she pretty much made me go with the "back walking" in which she walked up and down my back for about 15 minutes (and it HURT but I didn't' want to say anything). Then the jackhammer wasn't the best. IF I only have 50 I'll go with her again, but it wasn't too pleasurable.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 13:12 #14764Senior Member

Posts: 83Mia from sakura massage on convoy. No happy ending but gives great body massage. She is on the chubby side. I only gave her a 20 tip because she only gave me a massage and she did not look happy. I only had her for 1 session maybe she will open up?
Originally Posted by InstinctGoku
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 10:58 #14763Senior Member

Posts: 34You can always drive Uber. Pick a few people up on your way to or from AMP and it might even pay for the massage.
Originally Posted by ADwightSchrute
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 10:42 #14762Senior Member

Posts: 266AMP with Filipino?
Hey, currently looking for an AMP with filipinos?
Is there such thing?
-
06-30-21 05:03 #14761Banned Member

Posts: 239Everything in Moderation
I would say everything in moderation. As long as the hobby doesn't affect your financial standing and you still can afford the basic things to live comfortably. Can for sure say Golf and Cars are an expensive hobby. Also collecting shoes.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 00:05 #14760Senior Member

Posts: 204I forgot the name of the lady as she gave me fake name and real name, but she is Peruvian with the softest skin. She is from Bay Area and works at DB and another spa near Moon, forgot the name as well. I saw her couple years ago in DB and then ran into her again in spa by Moon. I meant to go to Moon that day but accidentally found the other spa further down the road. She loves Kpop for some reason, but then again I'm into Romanian music and don't know why. Surprised DB was just a HJ as that place feels like a FS place with an ATM inside with security doors and cameras. I just hate the tight parking situation with the laundry mat in back. I recall both times banging her doggy and she somehow reaches underneath and makes it feel tighter with her hand.
Originally Posted by Emerica1228
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 19:06 #14759Banned Member

Posts: 30Big and fake
Hey guys, looking for a girl with some nice assets that are man made. Went and saw the infamous Sofia recently and I fell in love as well as Anna at sunny. If you have any intel on the big titty / big booty girls please DM me or respond to this post.
-
06-29-21 19:02 #14758Banned Member

Posts: 30DB north park
Been to DB once and saw Emma, nice sexy Latina with a nice fake rack. She will not do FS. Just HJ and a body rub for a steep price. There's another girl there that I met recently that also works at another place. She goes or went by Kelly and she is also Latina, on the older end with lots of surgery scars but very nice nonetheless. I've heard good things about DB otherwise but just know that Emma will not go all the way.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 17:08 #14757Banned Member

Posts: 1001Coco (best deal)
I will agree best deal, but the reason ad, says 50 for hh, I've seen 50 for the hour. She has said boomboom next time, it's always the next time, will not go back. Her rub is just shaking your body. Plus she uses the jackhammer method.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 16:53 #14756Senior Member

Posts: 551https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...y/6243578.html
Originally Posted by Mrdickerdown
[View Original Post]
This is the only older Coco I know and she's excellent, best deal in town. Will tell you no FS til follow up visit but after that I pay her less than 80 for FS every time.









Reply With Quote






