Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 261 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 761 1261 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 24022
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #20122
    Quote Originally Posted by Coozie  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing that is the same chick, who had her hair up in a bun like that, who was sitting on the curb on Knollwood at Nebraska, next to the new donut shop and across from the post office. This was about a week ago, at around 4:30 am. She was looking at her phone and ignoring the handful of cars that stopped to talk to her.
    Yeah, she was arguing on the phone with someone the whole time.

  2. #20121
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Tell her to shove that stupid finger up her ass. Unless you wanted it LOL. Seriously what dude sees a pic w the girl flipping you off and is like fucking a got to have that?
    I think he wins. She gives him the finger. He gave her a load in the belly. Mic drop.

  3. #20120

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Me! I want her.
    I want her also! Maybe I'll meet her someday.

  4. #20119
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Tell her to shove that stupid finger up her ass. Unless you wanted it LOL. Seriously what dude sees a pic w the girl flipping you off and is like fucking a got to have that?
    Me! I want her.

  5. #20118

    Heaven Before and After

    Heaven Before and After.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails After.jpg‎  

  6. #20117
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Second time around and spotted Bella at her usual stroll.

    No phone at the moment.
    Tell her to shove that stupid finger up her ass. Unless you wanted it LOL. Seriously what dude sees a pic w the girl flipping you off and is like fucking a got to have that?

  7. #20116

    Amanda / Allison

    I was actually walking from along Nebraska from Fletcher towards 127th around 6 am Sunday morning when I bumped in to Amanda (aka Allison). I had never been with her before, but I recognized her from the pictures that L Spooner posted (Spooner's pictures attached here, not mine). I didn't have any pressing business, so as I passed by, I said good morning to her. She gave me a nice smile and wished me a good morning as well. She's not gorgeous, but her face isn't bad at all. Her body type, as far as I could tell with her clothes still on, was exactly my type: thin with small tits. I decided to go for it and asked her if she was looking for a date. She asked if I was a cop, so I fished junior out of my shorts so she could get a feel, after which she told me she was indeed in search of a date. I had no intention of taking her to my car as it was parked at the house, even though it was only a ten-minute walk away, so I asked if she had someplace we could go. She started in about how she usually just went behind the dumpster at the family store on 131st, but I cut her off as I wasn't looking for a blow and go. After a bit of back and forth about other possible spots, none of which were appealing, she suggested her apartment on 131st between Nebraska and 15th, though she also said she almost never takes dates there. I quickly agreed. I told her I had sixty bucks, and I wanted to get naked and chill with her for an hour or so. She said that was great with her, and we started walking in that direction. I could tell she needed meds, so I flat out asked if she needed to stop at the medicine man's house on the way. She said yes, but that she didn't have money yet. I told her I'd give her thirty upfront, and she was very grateful. A quick pitstop to see her DB, and we got to her place. It's a surprisingly nice one-bedroom apartment, but she has "roommate". He proved to be no problem, so she and I went straight into the bedroom, and I locked the door. I told her before she did anything else at all, including taking her medicine, we need to get naked. She laughed, said of course, and quickly stripped, as did I. My thoughts about her body were confirmed. Thin, small tits, long nipples, and everything pink. She did her thing medicine wise, and I enjoyed my own thing, all while I was playing with her boobs, tugging her nipples, and rubbing her pussy. She was a tiny bit shy, and I eventually had to pull her leg over mine so her legs were spread so I could finger her. Her pussy is VERY tight! That got things rolling along. BBBJ, FIV, mish, CG, doggie, and finished with BBBJCIM with spit. Head game is above average. I'm not huge by any means, but her pussy felt like a warm, wet vice. I tipped her an extra ten, so it ended up being around and hour and a quarter for seventy. She is going to be my go to girl so long as she keeps to that level of performance and price. Highly recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC09660.JPG‎   DSC09661.jpg‎   DSC09883.JPG‎   DSC09888.JPG‎  

  8. #20115

    Misc SW

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    At the Marathon on Sligh / Neb.

    No Bella sighting as of yet.
    I'm guessing that is the same chick, who had her hair up in a bun like that, who was sitting on the curb on Knollwood at Nebraska, next to the new donut shop and across from the post office. This was about a week ago, at around 4:30 am. She was looking at her phone and ignoring the handful of cars that stopped to talk to her.

  9. #20114
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    The Korean girl goes by Gigi on the street or Destiny on LC. Fabulous boobs. The rest is a little less attractive.
    I forget names easily. So I'll say the korean chick in the future. LOL.

    But when she's had shorts on, the bug bite marks are def a turn off.

  10. #20113

    Bella

    Second time around and spotted Bella at her usual stroll.

    No phone at the moment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BA65CC33-4595-458B-8C1C-E4CE5DCE9A55.jpg‎  

  11. #20112

    Misc SW

    At the Marathon on Sligh / Neb.

    No Bella sighting as of yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 736E215C-BF5F-46E9-95B2-901E4FD6C83A.jpg‎  

  12. #20111

    Bella

    I bet if you hang out around the area of Sligh and Neb for 15-20, you'd most likely see Bella coming and going (pun intended).

    That's been her stroll as of late.

  13. #20110
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure, call her and ask. Oh wait. You never got her new #. Lmao.

    She's waiting on you C! LOL.
    Not funny, noy funny.

  14. #20109

    Gigi

    I don't know how anyone can have sex with this. I thought she was a tranny when I first encountered her. To me, she is disgusting. Even in these dry times I'd rather mistreated or get blue balls. Just my opinion.

    Be safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  15. #20108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilia21  [View Original Post]
    Yo, I'm new to the area and forum. Message me with good info on SW!
    Yo, read the oldest post first, then go pick one up. After you have an experience to share, ask more questions and you will get better answers.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...onger-in-Tampa

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape