Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 24022
-
06-27-21 20:59 #20107Banned Member

Posts: 5343I'm not sure, call her and ask. Oh wait. You never got her new #. Lmao.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
She's waiting on you C! LOL.
-
06-27-21 18:39 #20106Senior Member

Posts: 1188Is she at The Haven now or just shopping?
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 15:49 #20105Banned Member

Posts: 5343Bella
Too late for me. After dropping Stephanie off, I did a quick cruise and saw Bella getting dropped off on Neb / Sligh. She headed back towards The Haven.
-
06-27-21 14:59 #20104Banned Member

Posts: 5343Vegas Stephanie
Kaci ghosted me and I ended running into Vegas Stephanie on her bike. She stashed her stuff and hopped in.
Unfortunately he oral skills wasn't up to par as previous visits. She went at Jr like 100 mph and had to ask her to slow down a few times.
She did catch and swallow as requested.
Didn't bother to get her new # because they never last and this visit wasn't memorable.
-
06-26-21 23:03 #20103Senior Member

Posts: 1190New
Yo, I'm new to the area and forum. Message me with good info on SW!
-
06-26-21 22:35 #20102Banned Member

Posts: 5343New Talent
Scooped up blonde SW Samantha tonight after almost giving up.
She was on Neb /127. I didn't notice any candy use (I know, I know). Her skin was flawless. She's still lactating after given birth over a year and 1/2 ago. Only negative is she doesn't like her boobs played with.
Got a decent oral with swallow. She had a lip / tongue ring that I wasn't very fond of but she got the job done. Normal street rates and off she went.
-
06-26-21 22:01 #20101Senior Member

Posts: 1190Advice
Hello,
I'm new to the area and this, if any more experienced members have info and spots where I can pick up some street talent, private message me.
-
06-26-21 21:12 #20100Banned Member

Posts: 5343Tammy
Guess who I spot sitting on a sidewalk on Neb / Hillsborough. Our very own Hit It Hard.
As much as I needed to nut, I passed. Too many bad dates. Lmao.
-
06-25-21 22:01 #20099Banned Member

Posts: 5343Lmao, hard to forget. Not many blonde Asians on the stroll!
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
Actually, she's the only Asian I know of on the Neb stroll.
-
06-25-21 21:21 #20098Senior Member

Posts: 1765Just A Reminder
In case you've forgotten what she looks like.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 23:43 #20097Banned Member

Posts: 5343I actually scooped GiGi up a while back and got a decent oral session. I would repeat in a pinch but haven't been that desperate. LOL, I've seen her around a few times and she's looked rough.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 23:06 #20096Banned Member

Posts: 5343When I scooped her it was night time so I didn't notice it as much. I'd take her for a quick oral session for the street donation.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
She will try and get 30-40.
If you tell her before the deal to swallow, she will do so.
-
06-24-21 21:41 #20095Senior Member

Posts: 1765Gigi AKA Destiny
The Korean girl goes by Gigi on the street or Destiny on LC. Fabulous boobs. The rest is a little less attractive.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 13:21 #20094Senior Member

Posts: 2167Saw her near the Dollar store at 131st about 1130 am. Was looking fairly rough. Scabs all on the arms and face. Asked for a couple of bucks, but I declined.
Originally Posted by ChaseStar
[View Original Post]
Saw that "Korean" one, forget her name down near Hillsborough.
-
06-23-21 23:07 #20093Senior Member

Posts: 2354Somebody posted on Kaci's thread that Vegas is with Kaci A1. He did not say where, just that they were laying low.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




