Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21858
    Quote Originally Posted by Doped  [View Original Post]
    Met with her 2 times, both times she was the only 1 out of 10+ to respond within 30 minutes. I was never robbed or sketched out, but also didn't feel inspired enough to review. Would repeat when little head doing the thinking in a pinch. Side note: Another time I was bored (but didn't feel like going anywhere and don't host unless me and the provider are cool on a personal level) and did a video call with her where she used toys and played with herself under my instructions, only time I've done this with anyone, cash app'd and she was on the call 30 seconds later. . . . YMMV.
    I appreciate the feedback. New to area and trying to feel my way around. Have scored 2 x in airport area but talent level is weak.

    May need 2 give her a go!

    Safe Mongering!

    Skydog.

  2. #21857

    Jinni

    Quote Originally Posted by RedTalon  [View Original Post]
    So you are her pimp? Are you fucking high? $250/ hhr? Jesus tap dancing keeerist.
    She's worth every penny.

  3. #21856
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel here? Intriguing.

    Thanks.

    Skydog.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/510063361855
    Met with her 2 times, both times she was the only 1 out of 10+ to respond within 30 minutes. I was never robbed or sketched out, but also didn't feel inspired enough to review. Would repeat when little head doing the thinking in a pinch. Side note: Another time I was bored (but didn't feel like going anywhere and don't host unless me and the provider are cool on a personal level) and did a video call with her where she used toys and played with herself under my instructions, only time I've done this with anyone, cash app'd and she was on the call 30 seconds later. . . . YMMV.

  4. #21855

    She will rob you.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I am also wondering about this one. She is not my ideal type, but with the talent we currently have I would jump on it if she is real and has decent service.
    Is the girl in the pictures. But she will rob you.

  5. #21854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Check yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by RedTalon  [View Original Post]
    So you are her pimp? Are you fucking high? $250/ hhr? Jesus tap dancing keeerist.
    If you scroll through my posts, you'll see I'm nobody's pimp. But good job entertaining yourself with that post.
    I understand listed rate seems high, but unless you are a noob, YOU probably understand advertised amounts are usually negotiable, and if they are not, then it's not my job to figure out your budget. All I need to do is let the community know (1) it was a good dream and (2) I would repeat, any more info than that is available through PM.

  6. #21853

    Meli

    Quote Originally Posted by HoseSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she just can't stay still. But had a few good visits with her a bit back. I know there was some recent DB reports. Anyone see her in the last week or 2?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/141311991314
    Seen her about 2 weeks ago. Had a blast like always.

    The DB your referring to. Really don't think its her DB. She definitely have a guy friend she hangs out with. Don't think she'll put you in harms way. But you never know with these providers in Duval. With that being said. Meli is easily one of the top providers in Duval whenever you can catch her. Always smelling fresh with something sexy on for you.

  7. #21852

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Doped  [View Original Post]
    Leaves Thursday, dream about her if you can.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/908325549876
    So you are her pimp? Are you fucking high? $250/ hhr? Jesus tap dancing keeerist.

  8. #21851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Jinni / Minx

    Leaves Thursday, dream about her if you want.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/908325549876
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Minx rcg.jpg‎   Minx rcg 2.jpg‎  

  9. #21850

    I too am wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel here? Intriguing.

    Thanks.

    Skydog.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/510063361855
    I am also wondering about this one. She is not my ideal type, but with the talent we currently have I would jump on it if she is real and has decent service.

  10. #21849

    I saw her about a month ago

    Quote Originally Posted by FroschSama  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a while. Some reports may also have her under little miss sunshine. Saw her end of last year. If I remember correctly comms are not the best but the dream was okay and pics were accurate. She is based in the EWC / downtown area and is not to be confused with Sunshine who is from the northside.
    I saw her about a month ago. She is super hard to get a hold of. I'll text her, and then hear back from her like 8-10 hrs later. I've tried her all times of days and same result regardless. I can say that the pics are accurate as well, and I enjoyed my dream. She is better than most on STG and if I could get ahold of her easier, she would be my goto right now. But out of the dozens of tries, I've only successfully met her once.

  11. #21848

  12. #21847

    Any intel?

    Any intel on this one? I got a thing for thick white women. If any of you mongers have any intel, pm me or quote this post.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/993464384151
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmjkymzy4odljnjc2n2nmnmjjytkznzywytrmodbhotjmzde5n2e.jpg.jpeg‎   tmjm5mdi2njrhzmvizmmwotmymte3mtexzmnizgm1yjrizme1ngu0.jpg.jpeg‎   mju4nza4mzcwmzi1yweznwjkyzcxzgqzmgvhm2ziyzhhmthimjk5.jpg.jpg‎  

  13. #21846

    Holy shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I got the discount subscription a a few months ago just to see for myself (now expired) and my buddy has one now. I don't know all of their names (and some have many), but from what I saw from the STG girls is Harley, Bowden Baby and her sister Lisa, Naughty One (Mandy. Not M3), Northside Nikki, Northside Jojo, that girl that had the big cross tattoo on her leg, fat Hardywood, blue eyed Amanda, Caddy, the fit tattooed "Girl of Your dream,"Big Booty Brandi, Blonde Cougar Rachel, drunk Savannah / Ashley (porno star girl), Tiny Kendall / Brooke, Frenchie, Jazzy Jay, Kristen, Butterfly Jen, Tatted up redhead that used to be off Baymeadows, India, Ashton, Lolo / Lauren, Kassidy / Kristy, Jaeless / Amanda, Angel Baby, that fat Mom and Daughter combo, Tiffany, Emily, pretty eyes Bethany, who had the bumps or rash on her tits, MILF Kandy, Buffy, Super head Brit, Kay Baby, Kylee, the girl with the cupcake tattoo on her should (been around forever, forgot her name), Kasey / Kacey, Lala, Kristen Southern Sweetheart, Jessika, Carter, Farrah, that tiny woman on the westside with the dark hair and all the thick freckles, Amanda the body, Amber, Karmen, and may more that I can't remember.
    Holy shit, that's basically 70% of the providers on stg. I don't see how you BBFS mongers do it. These girls are getting a lot of mileage and traffic. You're basically playing Russian roulette with your Johnson and life. Always keep hats with you to cover your Johnson in this hobby.

  14. #21845
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventyEight  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's almost all the Talent we have in Jax. All of those girls will be added to my "avoid" list.

    Thanks so much!

    Stay safe gents!
    I was about to say the same! Dang! A lot of these are popular providers.

  15. #21844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by CantB1  [View Original Post]
    Is that Madame D in the pic?
    It's not, I've seen her post-arrest, still a good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape