Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,441 to 19,455 of 41291
-
06-29-21 13:33 #21851Senior Member

Posts: 109Jinni / Minx
Leaves Thursday, dream about her if you want.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/908325549876
-
06-29-21 11:23 #21850Senior Member

Posts: 266I too am wondering
I am also wondering about this one. She is not my ideal type, but with the talent we currently have I would jump on it if she is real and has decent service.
Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 11:21 #21849Senior Member

Posts: 266I saw her about a month ago
I saw her about a month ago. She is super hard to get a hold of. I'll text her, and then hear back from her like 8-10 hrs later. I've tried her all times of days and same result regardless. I can say that the pics are accurate as well, and I enjoyed my dream. She is better than most on STG and if I could get ahold of her easier, she would be my goto right now. But out of the dozens of tries, I've only successfully met her once.
Originally Posted by FroschSama
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 10:31 #21848Regular Member

Posts: 15Sexy Latina
Any one seen?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/283254993993
-
06-29-21 10:22 #21847Senior Member

Posts: 250Any intel?
Any intel on this one? I got a thing for thick white women. If any of you mongers have any intel, pm me or quote this post.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/993464384151
-
06-29-21 09:56 #21846Senior Member

Posts: 250Holy shit.
Holy shit, that's basically 70% of the providers on stg. I don't see how you BBFS mongers do it. These girls are getting a lot of mileage and traffic. You're basically playing Russian roulette with your Johnson and life. Always keep hats with you to cover your Johnson in this hobby.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 09:02 #21845Regular Member

Posts: 12I was about to say the same! Dang! A lot of these are popular providers.
Originally Posted by SeventyEight
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 08:53 #21844Senior Member

Posts: 109Nah
It's not, I've seen her post-arrest, still a good time.
Originally Posted by CantB1
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 05:05 #21843Senior Member

Posts: 690A Dumb Thought
I am up late, had a few too many to drink and I was thinking. No not dreaming, but I had a thought about Preggo Providers. What is life like for a baby of a provider? I mean before one is even born there are lots of guys enjoying her, the child is being used as a source of income enhancement. Then after being born, what is it like for the kid? Sad is all I can say. Sorry, but just a dumb thought of mine to pass on, how providers impact so many in so many ways.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 23:51 #21842Regular Member

Posts: 17Back on SS
Looks like she just can't stay still. But had a few good visits with her a bit back. I know there was some recent DB reports. Anyone see her in the last week or 2?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/141311991314
-
06-28-21 23:49 #21841Regular Member

Posts: 17Seems interesting
I like bit ole ones. No reply back for over an hour now. I'll keep looking.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/974395330933
-
06-28-21 22:38 #21840Senior Member

Posts: 618Link?
Where did the picture come from?
Originally Posted by GMilla17
[View Original Post]
Is there an ad? Or link?
-
06-28-21 17:45 #21839Senior Member

Posts: 118Thank you kind Sir!
Damn that's almost all the Talent we have in Jax. All of those girls will be added to my "avoid" list.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
Thanks so much!
Stay safe gents!
-
06-28-21 17:40 #21838Regular Member

Posts: 6Anything on these
Which of these are good.
-
06-28-21 17:36 #21837Senior Member

Posts: 2131Is that Madame D in the pic?
Originally Posted by GMilla17
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





