Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 894 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 944 994 1394 ... LastLast
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11146

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMong  [View Original Post]
    Did she change her number. I called both and one was disconnected and the other a woman said I had the wrong number. She didn't sound like vanessa.
    I called the old number almost 2 weeks ago and it was her. Then she gave me her private number. Not sure if the old number still works.

    B.

  2. #11145

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Destiny is looking for some fun guys. She has a beautiful Phat Azz and a pretty smile. The cooch is always wet and tight. Don't miss out.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/article...5&mode=preview
    I had a dream about this one today. Great girl! Damage was. 8 and she did bbj for a little bit, then mish, then doggy. I skeeted on her booty. And those back shots are nice! She's a little slimmer than the video though. I'm going to see her again. It's hard to find a regular who'll let you record for a little extra. But you got to put good vibes out there.

  3. #11144

    Vanessa number change?

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    FYI: Vanessa is back in the house now. If you want the Intels, search up the posts. I believe I first reviewed her last year.

    Stay safe,

    B.
    Did she change her number. I called both and one was disconnected and the other a woman said I had the wrong number. She didn't sound like vanessa.

  4. #11143
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak  [View Original Post]
    I'll attest. Seen her. Legit and looks just like pics. A little short. I'd say a little over 5 ft. Those DDs are huge though. I mean huge. A little droopy but still shapely. Absolute fun bags and quite the sight to behold while she's leaned over servicing you while you lay on your back. Strictly does incalls only. Quotes one fifty for half hour BBJ CFS. I would say worth a repeat. Ohh and she's vocal. Quite the dirty talker.
    Thats strange, thought she wasn't legit. Called her a few weeks back and a black man answered the phone which sketched me out. You sure she's legit?

  5. #11142

    Vanessa at Catonsville

    FYI: Vanessa is back in the house now. If you want the Intels, search up the posts. I believe I first reviewed her last year.

    Stay safe,

    B.

  6. #11141

    That's not healthy

    Dear lord Kay needs to gain some weight, she's nothing but skin and bones.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63871060


    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...d83b55e306ed33

  7. #11140

    Destiny

    Destiny is looking for some fun guys. She has a beautiful Phat Azz and a pretty smile. The cooch is always wet and tight. Don't miss out.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/article...5&mode=preview
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 326.jpg‎   327.jpg‎   330.jpg‎   image000000(2).jpg‎  

  8. #11139
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? I have been seeing her post but very few reviews. IDo mind toftt. Though I ask first.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63694036
    I'll attest. Seen her. Legit and looks just like pics. A little short. I'd say a little over 5 ft. Those DDs are huge though. I mean huge. A little droopy but still shapely. Absolute fun bags and quite the sight to behold while she's leaned over servicing you while you lay on your back. Strictly does incalls only. Quotes one fifty for half hour BBJ CFS. I would say worth a repeat. Ohh and she's vocal. Quite the dirty talker.

  9. #11138

    Nasty Nicki and Jessi at BWI

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nikki for first time out Elkridge nice looking older lady but her stomach had alot of extra skin. Overall a great time no rushing started very good bbj then on to k9 raw until I filled her up. Service was good and will repeat. Damage. 60.
    Nicki is quoting $1 for SS now. It's insane. LOL.

    Be safe,

    B.

  10. #11137

    SA Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    The cost for meembership on SA is really steep. You're saying it's worth $200 plus.
    If you can maintain your membership, if you aren't looking for $80 visits, and if you have the time to sort through those that just want platonic, or other restrictive relationships, absolutely.

  11. #11136

    CB Bree

    Hey gentlemen and mongers,

    Would anyone of you be kind enough to PM CB Bree's digits?

    Thank you.

  12. #11135
    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    Well that sux! She's been one of my atf's. Her BJ second to none, and really gets into backdoor if you know what you're doing.
    That is why I am so surprised at what she did, it was un natural like she was using some serious candy or something as I have always had a great time with her in the past at hotels. Her BBBJ was amazing and yes that was what I was going to see her for that day, found another provider who got the job done but still that bullshit was fucked up.

  13. #11134

    Sweetz

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63806592

    If you like thick black chicks, she's the one for you. 5'10, big pierced tits, big ass, almost no stomach, smooth skin and a hell of a performer. Excellent BJ skills, and surprisingly flexible which makes for some fun positions. YMMV as always but I seem to have good chemistry with her and she seems to genuinely get into the session. Very pleasant, friendly, nice to talk to and not a user. Never had any issue with her flaking or ghosting on me either. Reliability combined with good performance goes along way.

    Only issue may be availability. She only does incall on weekends when she gets a room, but she's up for outcall most nights of the week.

    I've been seeing her since 2019, haven't had a single complaint and will keep seeing her as long as she stays in the game. If you like thick black women, she's one of the best around IMHO.
    Sweets is definitely one of the best. I saw back 2015 when she use to be called fantasy and host out of the townhouse in the basement. Back then she had a wide open menu not sure what changed but definitely a must see.

  14. #11133

    Re: Jinx

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I can confirm on Jinx going downhill, tried to meet up with her recently and she gave me a location which she says is her residence, I tell her I will be about 40 minutes and then 30 minutes later as I am driving she asks about my race and age which I answer and then tel her no to the uncle LEO question. Then she claims she has to cancel to which I say we met before and where, she asks if I have a snap chat. I tell her I am driving so I can't send her my snapchat and why my spelling is not so great as the voice dictation does not always work right. She gets an attitude saying my spelling has been perfect but now I can't spell. As I pull over off the highway onto the shoulder she says "I'm good", while on the shoulder I send her my snapchat but she never replies and even when I arrive at the location which was 5 minutes away from where I pulled over.

    I tell her I am here and it continues to be radio silence and I never heard back from her, I did see some dude in a car pull up 10 minutes in as I waited to see if maybe she would respond, heard nothing and left about 1 minute after the dude in a car arrived at the place I was suppose to meet her. Maybe it was a family member, another monger, or her boyfriend, all I know is I was surprised as hell at her bullshit when she was a good provider the other times I saw her.
    Well that sux! She's been one of my atf's. Her BJ second to none, and really gets into backdoor if you know what you're doing.

  15. #11132

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14984010, Seen her photos but never got with her. Any help is appreciated.
    She's real. Been around. Search back for details. Pics are eons ago. Still one of the nicest tits around. Pussy's juicy. Body's all marked up & she'll nod off on you. If you don't mind crazy BF & a marked up body, go for it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape